• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Debute Smile Idol: Tsubasa Oribe for Smash Switch (Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE #Encore Confirmed. Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!)

amageish

Smash Master
And to get the ball rolling, how many of you are hyped for Encore coming this month? You all know I am
I'm pretty excited! TMS#FE has one of my favourite combat systems in a JRPG and I am super down to go back into that world. The only challenge is trying to finish all of the games I have been playing passively before it comes out haha...

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Alright everyone, listen up. TMS Encore has officially entered the "Preview" portion of its release. I don't actually know what that means, but I do know it involves people like GameXplain talking about the game ahead of its release.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Alright everyone, listen up. TMS Encore has officially entered the "Preview" portion of its release. I don't actually know what that means, but I do know it involves people like GameXplain talking about the game ahead of its release.

GameXplain has a review copy already, they are just playing the new port and giving their thoughts on it.

Not like last time when they did not give a review since old videos were dislike bombed. I hope they like it.

amageish

Smash Master
All it means is that Nintendo is letting people review the game release content on it early. It's getting some good feedback though!

GameXplain has a review copy already, they are just playing the new port and giving their thoughts on it.

Not like last time when they did not give a review since old videos were dislike bombed. I hope they like it.
If Jon is the critic doing it, then I'd be shocked if it didn't get a Liked-a-Lot or Loved. He's called it one of the best ATLUS games of all time and said on their podcast that he likes it more then Persona 5 (though he did say this pre-Joker-in-Smash, when such a take would probably be less controversial with Nintendo fans). As this game looks to be "the original but better," I don't see it getting a negative or even a middling review.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
So thanks to somebody leaking the boxart, we now know there's a Joker costume in the game. Once again, TMS will probably be the closest we get to Persona 5 on Switch.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Seen it, this is going to give it more possibility., The Persona 5 fans will be all over it.

Also, we got a new add from Nintendo of America and it is good. The new narrater may sound too serious and overselling the game, but anything better than DJ Master Seal. No one will miss him at all. Too "How do you do, fellow kids?".

amageish

Smash Master
So thanks to somebody leaking the boxart, we now know there's a Joker costume in the game. Once again, TMS will probably be the closest we get to Persona 5 on Switch.
Woo-hoo more ATLUS costumes! I'm really hoping we get a variety of crossover costumes this time, as just having 4 as DLC in the original game was kind of underwhelming. I'm hoping every party member has at least one ATLUS cosplay, if not more. Hey, as Itsuki already has one, maybe this Joker outfit could even be part of a full Phantom Thieves cosplay set for everyone?

Joker costume is especially appropiate given how Shibuya 109 is also the first dungeon in P5S.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
This made me happy, I was celebrating it with the others in the TMS server.

I also gotten Encore, going to love this one alot. Hopefully you all are liking the game too.

By the way, what are your thoughts on Tsubasa now? Some say she is unlikely since Sakurai lumped her with the FE characters and we have Byleth. What are your thoughts?

amageish

Smash Master
By the way, what are your thoughts on Tsubasa now? Some say she is unlikely since Sakurai lumped her with the FE characters and we have Byleth. What are your thoughts?
We still need someone to break the barrier of spirit upgrades, but I do find it interesting/surprising that the spirit event this week isn't to promote TMS#FEE, but an older new Nintendo game. They could, hypothetically, be saving some spirits for a TMS#FEE board in the DLC.

That said, in the timeline which Tsubasa gets in... I may just unplug myself from the concept of the internet, as the current saltstorm over Byleth is a complete nightmare and I can only imagine how much more intensely it would storm if it was from the idol spin-off that sold poorly in its original conception...

M00NFIRE94

Smash Ace
At least Mirage Sessions can count as it's own thing despite the Fire Emblem content and had it got a fighter in would've made the best of both worlds IMO. Well better luck next fighter pass, everyone.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
We still need someone to break the barrier of spirit upgrades, but I do find it interesting/surprising that the spirit event this week isn't to promote TMS#FEE, but an older new Nintendo game. They could, hypothetically, be saving some spirits for a TMS#FEE board in the DLC.

That said, in the timeline which Tsubasa gets in... I may just unplug myself from the concept of the internet, as the current saltstorm over Byleth is a complete nightmare and I can only imagine how much more intensely it would storm if it was from the idol spin-off that sold poorly in its original conception...
You are right, some would still call her an FE character because of her spirit placement and the FE focus of TMS alone. Even if she had her SMT spells with her, someone wouldn't be convinced.

One hope I have is if we get an TMS character at all, they would have their own symbol and spirits, maybe reorganizing Tsubasa too if they can alter the Fire Attack spirit.

amageish

Smash Master
You are right, some would still call her an FE character because of her spirit placement and the FE focus of TMS alone. Even if she had her SMT spells with her, someone wouldn't be convinced.

One hope I have is if we get an TMS character at all, they would have their own symbol and spirits, maybe reorganizing Tsubasa too if they can alter the Fire Attack spirit.
Yeah... I'd be kind of weird if TMS#FE was considered the same series when Mario Kart has its own section in the My Music, though honestly I wouldn't mind TMS sharing with Fire Emblem if it meant that we could blast J-pop on the high fantasy Fire Emblem stages...

I feel like the salt would be strong no matter how unique the character is and how they're categorized though. A lot of people made it pretty clear that they are angry at Byleth for demonstrating that "Nintendo hasn't learned from the backlash of Corrin" versus the actual character being objectionable... A TMS#FE rep would be another character picked from a recent Fire-Emblem-connected game, chosen before the port even launched...

Staarih

Smash Master
Hey guys, new fan here. I wanted to get TMS for Wii U at the time but never got around to it, so I’m super glad it arrived to the Switch to get another chance. Hopefully it makes a bigger splash this time. Today we found out it sold like 18k the first week in Japan, so a little less than on the Wii U (23k), but I feel like digital sales will make a bigger part this time and maybe it’ll have longer legs. And maybe western sales will compensate, I really want it to succeed.

Great to see TMS in FEHeroes, should raise awareness a bit. And I’m definitely going to be voting for Tsubasa in Choose Your Legends. And finally, I definitely wouldn’t mind Tsubasa or any TMS character in Smash, even after all the Fire Emblem exhaustion.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Hey guys, new fan here. I wanted to get TMS for Wii U at the time but never got around to it, so I’m super glad it arrived to the Switch to get another chance. Hopefully it makes a bigger splash this time. Today we found out it sold like 18k the first week in Japan, so a little less than on the Wii U (23k), but I feel like digital sales will make a bigger part this time and maybe it’ll have longer legs. And maybe western sales will compensate, I really want it to succeed.

Great to see TMS in FEHeroes, should raise awareness a bit. And I’m definitely going to be voting for Tsubasa in Choose Your Legends. And finally, I definitely wouldn’t mind Tsubasa or any TMS character in Smash, even after all the Fire Emblem exhaustion.
That was because Nintendo only made a limited amount of copies, I am sure with enough more demand they should have more in stores. Not too worried about TMS's sales the slightest when most apparently get digital copies more these days. FEH should also do its job giving the game that extra publicity, especially with Choose Your Legends being a thing.

And welcome, the more new fans the better. Happy that you are willing to give it a try. Quite the fun RPG experience as someone who had the Wii U original and own the Encore edition.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Just saying that I would like to add my support for Tsubasa in Smash. Great character design, good songs and voiced by Inori Minase, one of my favourite seiyuus as her being Rem from Re;Zero and Kimari from A Place Further than the Universe.

Really hoping later on even we get a bit more TMS representation.

Also posting a diluted version of my opening thoughts of the game here as well.

+This is one of the most stylish games I have ever played and it couldn't be more Fire Emblem meets Persona than ever possible.
+Battle system is great and the animation is really well done.
+One small detail but I absolutely love it is having the background characters as simple colours as it adds to the aesthetic and helps focus on the cast better.

-I mostly bought it for the gameplay but yeah the story is ridiculous. Good premise.
-The localisation change of the ages is annoying me a little bit more than I thought. Most likely because I'm far more used to Japanese now.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I was going to post this on the general SMT thread, but I was the last person to comment there, so I really can't. Anyway, you guys know about the SMT Multiverse thing? Fire Emblem Heroes just made that a bit more complicated...

There was a problem fetching the tweet
The way I see it, the SMT and FE universes are connected because of TMS. While they establish that the FE characters are from another world, the gang live in a modern real life Tokyo that could be in the SMT metaverse (Amala Network).

It is what it is. Crossover screwing with canon.

Staarih

Smash Master
Well, at least we know have confirmation that TMS#FE on Switch already outsold the Wii U version in Japan. Including both physical and digital, it has sold 39k, and I think the last Wii U number we got was like 36k. I mean, the difference isn't much, but I feel like the game will creep up higher through the Switch's life cycle. I figure it'll do better than the Wii U worldwide in general.

amageish

Smash Master
I'll post this here as the thread seems slightly more active then the Itsuki one...

The ARMS addition makes me... mildly optimistic about TMS#FE chances? Like, TMS#FE does completely lack music representation, in spite of having a spirit. It also hasn't had a spirit event to promote its Switch port (not yet at least, as Astral Chain proves those can come anytime for recent Switch titles). It'd be easy to add a stage for it... If Tsubasa was the character, then they could just upgrade her spirit and make the spirit board contain the rest of the party who didn't get spirits in the base game. If Itsuki was the character, then you can still fill a spirit board with the rest of the characters.

Now, there is the fact that Sakurai acknowledged FE has too many characters, but this would be... different enough, I think? Tsubasa possibly getting in as a lance user would make her instantly stand out from the crowd, and that's ignoring the fact that she can also summon a giant ghostly Caeda to fight with her.

Semi-relevant, but I find it funny that Itsuki was listed as one of the heroes in the 8-bit Fire Emblem 30th anniversary video, but Tsubasa is the one getting into the Fire Emblem Heroes 30th anniversary banner. It's obviously partly for the sake of balancing the colours, but it still amuses me that not even FEH can consistently decide which of them is the protagonist.

Obviously I don't think Tsubasa getting one of the six precious character slots would be good for the salt-levels of the community, but, until a spirit event happens, I honestly feel like it's... kind of likely?

Staarih

Smash Master
I'm soo late with this one, but just a while ago I finally beat TMS#FE Encore. I did get in January but life has been hectic and I definitely took my time with the game (just adventuring all around and doing requests etc), and I gotta say, I'm a fan. Still not too sure about the idol themes, but I thought the overall story was pretty good and well executed and all the characters were likable. The battle system though... so good. I would purposefully get into battles just to experience the fluid battle system. Definitely one of my top Switch games so far, and while a slot in Smash doesn't seem much of a possibility, I'm still keeping up with the support, be it Tsubasa, Itsuki or anyone else.

amageish

Smash Master
I'm soo late with this one, but just a while ago I finally beat TMS#FE Encore. I did get in January but life has been hectic and I definitely took my time with the game (just adventuring all around and doing requests etc), and I gotta say, I'm a fan. Still not too sure about the idol themes, but I thought the overall story was pretty good and well executed and all the characters were likable. The battle system though... so good. I would purposefully get into battles just to experience the fluid battle system. Definitely one of my top Switch games so far, and while a slot in Smash doesn't seem much of a possibility, I'm still keeping up with the support, be it Tsubasa, Itsuki or anyone else.
Glad you enjoyed the game! Yeah, even if you're not super into J-pop, I think it's hard to deny how smooth and enjoyable the combat is... The cast is overall pretty well-written and likeable too.

Also, this:

anna.PNG

I like how it's canon to FEH that the TMS#FE gang is still casually hanging around the Order of Heroes, inadvertedly stirring chaos by informing the other FE casts about future technology. FEH reads like comedy fanfiction sometimes, but it's also amazing.

No idea what TMS representation's odds is right now, but it'll be interesting to see if there continues to be no spirit event...

amageish

Smash Master
I am reviving this thread to inform everybody that CYL5 has begun:

Last time, Tsubasa was the top ranked TMS character. Maybe we can keep her on top...
I will admit that I'm at least a little bit annoyed that they added a bunch of NPCs from random games - including the TH Gatekeeper who is probably going to do superwell - and yet we cannot vote for Tiki=Waifu, who is one of the funniest characters in TMS IMO. I know she wouldn't win, but maybe if she got votes then she could one day be a duo unit with Tiki... It seems appropiate for her to be a cheerleader character...

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
I will admit that I'm at least a little bit annoyed that they added a bunch of NPCs from random games - including the TH Gatekeeper who is probably going to do superwell - and yet we cannot vote for Tiki=Waifu, who is one of the funniest characters in TMS IMO. I know she wouldn't win, but maybe if she got votes then she could one day be a duo unit with Tiki... It seems appropiate for her to be a cheerleader character...
For what it's worth, different games seem to have different rules as to who qualifies for voting. For example, Shadows of Valentia allows almost any character with a voice line, yet Sacred Stones only allows the playable characters and the Creature Campaign characters. In TMS's case, it has the playable characters, the support characters, and the enemy Mirage Masters. No individual enemy Mirages (M-DEUS) or notable NPCs (Tiki=Waifu). Not even the game's version(s) of Anna is eligible.

That being said, this is the first year where they've retroactively added characters from past games, like Morva and Vigarde from Sacred Stones, Phila from Awakening, and of course, everyone's favorite Gatekeeper. Maybe if they continue that trend, we may have a chance for more TMS characters being eligible...

amageish

Smash Master
For what it's worth, different games seem to have different rules as to who qualifies for voting. For example, Shadows of Valentia allows almost any character with a voice line, yet Sacred Stones only allows the playable characters and the Creature Campaign characters. In TMS's case, it has the playable characters, the support characters, and the enemy Mirage Masters. No individual enemy Mirages (M-DEUS) or notable NPCs (Tiki=Waifu). Not even the game's version(s) of Anna is eligible.

That being said, this is the first year where they've retroactively added characters from past games, like Morva and Vigarde from Sacred Stones, Phila from Awakening, and of course, everyone's favorite Gatekeeper. Maybe if they continue that trend, we may have a chance for more TMS characters being eligible...
Yeah, I get that they have consistently inconsistent rules at least, but I'm still a bit sad... M-DEUS would have been nice; that is a fantastic enemy design. I also like the Jack Frost and Black Frost Annas quite a bit!

The fact they're changing things up this year is a bit exciting for the future, at least. Maybe next year they'll add in more TMS#FE characters and maybe toss in the other spin-off characters - Warriors OCs, Cipher OCs, and such...

You know, I do wonder what FEH would do if they ever did a second TMS#FE banner. As we have two party members left, which is only half-way to filling a banner... They could probably justify tossing Tiki in (I mean, FEH does love Young Tiki)... but then... um... Maiko or Barry I guess? Neither of whom have a mirage? Just pick an early game boss?

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Yeah, I get that they have consistently inconsistent rules at least, but I'm still a bit sad... M-DEUS would have been nice; that is a fantastic enemy design. I also like the Jack Frost and Black Frost Annas quite a bit!

The fact they're changing things up this year is a bit exciting for the future, at least. Maybe next year they'll add in more TMS#FE characters and maybe toss in the other spin-off characters - Warriors OCs, Cipher OCs, and such...

You know, I do wonder what FEH would do if they ever did a second TMS#FE banner. As we have two party members left, which is only half-way to filling a banner... They could probably justify tossing Tiki in (I mean, FEH does love Young Tiki)... but then... um... Maiko or Barry I guess? Neither of whom have a mirage? Just pick an early game boss?
Who knows? I honestly feel like adding Mustafa might've opened the floodgates, at least a little. We'll have to wait and see. For all we know, there's actually a reason why the characters that were newly added were, well, added (like the rest of Fates's capturable bosses: only two were available previously).

As for a new TMS banner, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was something like (Touma, Maiko, Tiki and Barry, with Yashiro as a GHB or something). They all ranked pretty high as far as TMS characters goes. After that, though, will be pretty interesting...

amageish

Smash Master
Who knows? I honestly feel like adding Mustafa might've opened the floodgates, at least a little. We'll have to wait and see. For all we know, there's actually a reason why the characters that were newly added were, well, added (like the rest of Fates's capturable bosses: only two were available previously).

As for a new TMS banner, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was something like (Touma, Maiko, Tiki and Barry, with Yashiro as a GHB or something). They all ranked pretty high as far as TMS characters goes. After that, though, will be pretty interesting...
That would make sense; Mustafa would be weird to have without other boss-only characters. I hadn't noticed only two of the Fates capture characters were there before; that is quite funny. I never really used that mechanic in that game, honestly...

That does make sense, though I wonder what they'd do for Maiko/Barry. Like, does Barry get to be pre-game when he had a Mirage? Or are they just in their Encore forms from the support attacks? And, yeah, idk if they could do another full banner after that, honestly. A full banner of TMS supporting characters seems hard to justify...

There is still some seasonal potential though. I could maybe see a TMS boss character making it into a captured/corrupted Heroes banner, if they ever do that theme a second time? Itsuki as a Legendary Hero seems probable... Maybe celebrate siblings with a Tsubasa/Ayaha duo hero? Though TMS honestly has a lot of duo options: Barry/Mamori, Tsubasa/Kiria, Tiki/Tiki=Waifu, Itsuki/Literally-Any-Party-Member, or, if you want a cross-game duo, then put a TMS character with the real FE character that inspired their mirage...

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
That would make sense; Mustafa would be weird to have without other boss-only characters. I hadn't noticed only two of the Fates capture characters were there before; that is quite funny. I never really used that mechanic in that game, honestly...

That does make sense, though I wonder what they'd do for Maiko/Barry. Like, does Barry get to be pre-game when he had a Mirage? Or are they just in their Encore forms from the support attacks? And, yeah, idk if they could do another full banner after that, honestly. A full banner of TMS supporting characters seems hard to justify...

There is still some seasonal potential though. I could maybe see a TMS boss character making it into a captured/corrupted Heroes banner, if they ever do that theme a second time? Itsuki as a Legendary Hero seems probable... Maybe celebrate siblings with a Tsubasa/Ayaha duo hero? Though TMS honestly has a lot of duo options: Barry/Mamori, Tsubasa/Kiria, Tiki/Tiki=Waifu, Itsuki/Literally-Any-Party-Member, or, if you want a cross-game duo, then put a TMS character with the real FE character that inspired their mirage...
Fun fact: the two capturable bosses that WERE in CYL since the first are implied to have been originally intended to be proper playable characters, based on data. Maybe that's why they were prioritised. Also, I double checked the list of new characters added to CYL to try and find a pattern, but like the selections themselves, it varies from game to game. Though the Tellius ones in particular seem pretty random, not gonna lie...

Anyway, since TMS came to FEH in the first place to promote Encore, I could see Maiko and Barry in those Support attack forms. Maybe we'll learn how that happened (aside from that whole wish-fulfilment thing).

As for Duo Heroes, look no further than the (appropriately named) Duo Attacks. It'd be fitting AND show off some cool costumes! Everybody wins!

amageish

Smash Master
Fun fact: the two capturable bosses that WERE in CYL since the first are implied to have been originally intended to be proper playable characters, based on data. Maybe that's why they were prioritised. Also, I double checked the list of new characters added to CYL to try and find a pattern, but like the selections themselves, it varies from game to game. Though the Tellius ones in particular seem pretty random, not gonna lie...

Anyway, since TMS came to FEH in the first place to promote Encore, I could see Maiko and Barry in those Support attack forms. Maybe we'll learn how that happened (aside from that whole wish-fulfilment thing).

As for Duo Heroes, look no further than the (appropriately named) Duo Attacks. It'd be fitting AND show off some cool costumes! Everybody wins!
Oh, really? Which two were they, for curiosity's sake? I could definitely see that putting them on a different internal list that got them into CYL early though... And yeah, uh, it's expanded in a lot of odd ways... I imagine Gatekeeper is the one who will be benefiting the most from it though.

Yeah, Maiko and Berry both make sense. It'd be funny to have some implied-canon explanations for things through a Forging Bonds or the like, as the use of TMS#FE characters lore-wise thus far has basically been "Wouldn't it be funny if FE characters learned about modern technology and/or culture?" (which, yes, it is very funny to see; the Annazon memes were great).

I... hadn't considered those at all. I guess they probably couldn't use the costumes from them, given how seasonals work, but they could keep the actual animations from them - either for the Duo skill or for the attack itself...

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Oh, really? Which two were they, for curiosity's sake? I could definitely see that putting them on a different internal list that got them into CYL early though... And yeah, uh, it's expanded in a lot of odd ways... I imagine Gatekeeper is the one who will be benefiting the most from it though.

Yeah, Maiko and Berry both make sense. It'd be funny to have some implied-canon explanations for things through a Forging Bonds or the like, as the use of TMS#FE characters lore-wise thus far has basically been "Wouldn't it be funny if FE characters learned about modern technology and/or culture?" (which, yes, it is very funny to see; the Annazon memes were great).

I... hadn't considered those at all. I guess they probably couldn't use the costumes from them, given how seasonals work, but they could keep the actual animations from them - either for the Duo skill or for the attack itself...
Nichol and Candace. Both have unique Critical/Skill cut-ins, and both have their names listed among characters who can only Support Corrin. They even have unused blushing portraits! Plus, while I don't know if this is the case with Candace, Nichol also has some unique lines, including a unused death quote: all the other capturable units are either silent or use generic lines.

This might be weird, but I kinda want the capturable units to come to FEH. They didn't really have much of a personality in Fates due to their minor roles, so I'd like to see them expanded upon. Problem is, despite all the Fates characters already in the game, it's STILL got some glaring omissions (Charlotte is still just an alt, and Orochi isn't even in yet), so they've got some tough competition.

amageish

Smash Master
Nichol and Candace. Both have unique Critical/Skill cut-ins, and both have their names listed among characters who can only Support Corrin. They even have unused blushing portraits! Plus, while I don't know if this is the case with Candace, Nichol also has some unique lines, including a unused death quote: all the other capturable units are either silent or use generic lines.

This might be weird, but I kinda want the capturable units to come to FEH. They didn't really have much of a personality in Fates due to their minor roles, so I'd like to see them expanded upon. Problem is, despite all the Fates characters already in the game, it's STILL got some glaring omissions (Charlotte is still just an alt, and Orochi isn't even in yet), so they've got some tough competition.
Interesting! Cadence is one of the Fates bosses I actually remember anything about, so that makes sense to me... Interesting that they have so many features either in the game or planned to be in the game! Could have been cool to see what would have been.

They would make perfect sense as GHB choices, given how Grand Hero Battles are basically capturing bosses mechanically. I don't think there's much chance of a capturable unit banner at this stage though, as... yeah, they're still missing quite a few major and popular Fates ones, plus they're also missing a vast majority of the child characters.

I hope Charlotte gets in soon, as, like, it's been far too long with Charlotte fans only having her bridal form. I don't even have much attachment to her at all, but... I love seasonals, but don't find it that fun when you get a character only in the game with dialogue about how cool weddings/summer/easter/etc is.

Staarih

Smash Master
Well, we have the interim results. No Tsubasa in the girls but Itsuki is 18th with the boys. Few days left to vote.
Gatekeeper as 2nd, as expected

Last edited:

DynoStretch

Smash Cadet
I like how it's canon to FEH that the TMS#FE gang is still casually hanging around the Order of Heroes, inadvertently stirring chaos by informing the other FE casts about future technology. FEH reads like comedy fanfiction sometimes, but it's also amazing.
I'm imagining a bit where Tsabasa is showing them how to take pictures with her phone and some of the heroes thinking she captured their souls within it. Tharja sees what she's doing, takes a glance at Robin, and asks her where she could get a phone like that.

Speaking of which, do Chrom, Caede, Tharja and the like have any special dialogue regarding Itsuki or Tsubasa or the TMS gang, considering the Mirages they use?

amageish

Smash Master
Well, we have the interim results. No Tsubasa in the girls but Itsuki is 18th with the boys. Few days left to vote.
Gatekeeper as 2nd, as expected

To be fair, the girls' division is always more competitive (even if the top few boys' division are more competitive in the sense of chaos on the internet this year), so it's entirely possible Tsubasa is doing fine in the overall ranking. I believe Itsuki was 20th among the guys last year but was below Tsubasa in overall rankings...

I'm imagining a bit where Tsabasa is showing them how to take pictures with her phone and some of the heroes thinking she captured their souls within it. Tharja sees what she's doing, takes a glance at Robin, and asks her where she could get a phone like that.

Speaking of which, do Chrom, Caede, Tharja and the like have any special dialogue regarding Itsuki or Tsubasa or the TMS gang, considering the Mirages they use?
That is a very funny mental image haha.

I believe there was a Forging Bonds with Kiria and Tharja interacting, but otherwise the only thing is some status lines where the Mirage forms mention it being weird/interesting that there are other versions of them wandering around.

amageish

Smash Master
Greetings, Tsubasa thread. We got something to report.

Itsuki knocked this one out of the park in terms of TMS#FE reps, coming in 25th overall, a major boost from last year. Tsubasa hangs out at 49th, followed by Tiki in 64 and Maiko in 69th.

All we can really do is hope these not-bad results (especially for two characters not even in the game yet) will amount to something in the future! It at least shows TMS#FE has demand a year after Encore's release.

Top Bottom