• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dealing with Shiek throws

Dlos

Smash Rookie
Obviously shiek is a difficult matchup for luigi. It seems to me she gets a gauranteed follow up off of every throw no matter your di, maybe im wrong on that. What is the best option for when you get thrown?

Thomdore

Smash Cadet
In NTSC you don't have much choice, but there is "something" you can do. At low % DI'ing in and Nair can interrupt Sheik, but @ like 30-40% it does'nt work anymore. Then the only thing you really can do, is either DI in or out. I don't know enough about NTSC too be able too say, that he/she can use fair anyway...but if you can force Sheik too choose between upair/fair, that might be the only thing.

In PAL, down and away babyyyy. No followup <3.....She might be able too dashattack after a while 50-70%, and she can go for the techchase @ lower % instead of just letting me tech.

Hope this helps, please correct me if something about NTSC is wrong anyone ^^

Top Bottom