• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Deadline Move Location Chart

PK Illuminati

Banned via Warnings
SUP

When moves dont have a single hitbox, U-air, D-air, U-smash, etc, they pick what seems to be a random hitbox for multihitbox moves. But it is consistent! It'll ALWAYS go to that hitbox. I am unsure how it picks it, but here is a list.

Jab:

The outer hitbox, just off his hand.
(Yes one jab, deadline wears off after 1 hit, duh)

Dash Attack:
There is no image for this. It doesn't show up, but it gets deadlined. It is the initial first hitbox on Ness's hands that is used.

Downtilt:

Hitbox coming from his foot.

Uptilt:

Right hand.

Ftilt:

His leg.

FSmash:

Sweetspotted F-Smash Hitbox.

Nair:

Right hand.

Bair:

Sweetspotted bair Hitbox.

Fair:

The hitbox infront of his palm.

Grab:

His hands.

Running Grab:

His hands.

Getup Attack:

Left foot.

Ledge Getup Attack:

Right foot.

Even though I have no idea how it picks the hitboxes, I found a pattern. Every time there was a sweetspot hitbox on a multihitbox move, it would always pick that hitbox. So I'm just guessing that on its attracted to sweetspotted moves and stronger moves? Tell me what you think below.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Both hitboxes on bair are sweespots. Bair sweetspots on timing, not spacing. Also, I don't know how you figured the fsmash deadline goes to the sweetspot(tipper) because it doesn't. A deadline fsmash hits for like 18% where a sweetspotted fsmash hits for like 24%

PK Illuminati

Banned via Warnings
Both hitboxes on bair are sweespots. Bair sweetspots on timing, not spacing. Also, I don't know how you figured the fsmash deadline goes to the sweetspot(tipper) because it doesn't. A deadline fsmash hits for like 18% where a sweetspotted fsmash hits for like 24%
tfw when simna makes you look stupid

it hits in the middle

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Im sorry I didnt mean to...I am curious though seeing as a lot of these hitboxes come out simultaneously. Maybe the hitbox is chosen in a way similar to how sweetspots on marth's sword works.....where there is programming that says "if mutiple hitboxes land at the same time then non-sweetspot will override sweetspot" that way, in order to sweetspot with Marth you must hit with only the tipper hitbox and not the others. Maybe for Ness' moves the hitboxes have different priority in that regard.

Top Bottom