• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

tekkie

Smash Master
Also, after countless rentals, I'm finally buying Endless Ocean as well. I could play this game forever. Add in your music, pick your favorite diving location, pull up your favorite drink, relax for hours.
I totally plan on buying this sometime. It looks uber chill.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
No Kirby Wii. Curses!
No Pikmin either.
Nevertheless, Metroid looks epic, 3 Marios can't be bad, Golden Sun!, and maybe Spirit Tracks will be good! I hope it ain't too much like PH, as good as it was.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I can't wait to see what they do with the new Pikman.
Also WK, I'm certain that Pikman will be out next year.
They should hold Super Mario Galaxy 2 till next year.
WHY YOU ASK?!?!
Because then next year will be toooo good.
Metroid, Mario, Pikman, No More Heroes 2, New Trama Center, The Grinder, Gladiator A. D, possibly new Zelda, WHICH WAS JUST ANOUNCED

http://wii.ign.com/articles/989/989996p1.html

New Zelda. Starting at 7:03

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
"Unfortunately, no online mode in New Super Mario Bros. Wii, by the way. Miyamoto just confirmed. Wii is already being overpowered by what's happening on screen in New Super Mario Bros Wii. So no power left for online. "

lol fail

Gates

Banned via Warnings
God I hate video gamers. Every E3 I get reminded how much they buy the same stupid ****.
OH MY GOD ITS GOD OF WAR III! IT LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME????? OH YEAH, WATCH HIM PULL THE HORNS OFF THE MINATAUR, I WANNA DO THAT!!!! I'M GETTING THIS GAME!!!
What would Commander_Beef say to this?

And if I hear one more person go, Yeah! Xbox got Twitter!
SOOO?????
PS3 and Wii had a browser that already worked on Twitter and face book.
I actually was intrigued by the idea that the Xbox was getting Facebook until I realized my PS3 has a web browser. In fact, it doesn't really matter that the DSi is facebook compatible now either since there's a web browser out for the original DS that's been around for like 2 years. You can't upload photos directly but I doubt the resolution on the camerafor the DSi is that good anyway.

And who even uses Twitter? Seriously.

Is that Team ICO's new game? It looks incredible, but at the same time it's kind of like their other games. Young boy, emotional attachment to someone/something, lots of adventures, little if any voice acting...it still looks good it's just that ICO is getting predictable with their games.

I just want mah KH 3.
I hear there's a High School Musical level.
^^ Lies.

I can't wait to see what they do with the new Pikman.
Also WK, I'm certain that Pikman will be out next year.
They should hold Super Mario Galaxy 2 till next year.
WHY YOU ASK?!?!
Because then next year will be toooo good.
Metroid, Mario, Pikman, No More Heroes 2, New Trama Center, The Grinder, Gladiator A. D, possibly new Zelda, WHICH WAS JUST ANOUNCED

http://wii.ign.com/articles/989/989996p1.html

New Zelda. Starting at 7:03
1. Half of those games are going to be delayed. This is Nintendo we're talking about, they delay games like it's nobody's business.
2. As far as I know, the Wii Zelda has just been some concept art that was shown at a small roundtable that nobody was allowed to take pictures at. For all we know it could very well have just been a doodle (or the equivalent) someone made up for the purposes of using it as an example.
3. I actually don't know what The Grinder and Gladiator are. Link please?
4. I'm so tired of people saying they want Nintendo to announce a new Zelda. THEY DID. SPIRIT TRACKS. GET USED TO IT.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
God I hate video gamers. Every E3 I get reminded how much they buy the same stupid ****.
OH MY GOD ITS GOD OF WAR III! IT LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME????? OH YEAH, WATCH HIM PULL THE HORNS OFF THE MINATAUR, I WANNA DO THAT!!!! I'M GETTING THIS GAME!!!
I'm not blaming you for anything Bob Saget, but okay now you seriously need to calm down.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Sorry, that probably won't ever be happening. I guess I can ask about it, but I really don't see it happening.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Why wouldn't it happen? Is it just a financial think to upgrade the forums' features or does anyone see ramifications of it?

Vayseth

Smash Master
Just wanted to let everyone know I rule.

Also, Ninja Gaiden Metroid makes me want to play Samus. However, when I played Samus, I killed myself 100 times because she's plain awful.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Bringing the quote over here...

By Gates: And really, between stuff like this this and that request you sent me a few months ago to join the DDDBR...it just kind of seems like you're trying to increase your importance in the community as much as you can. Not hatin' just sayin'.

That's a harsh one. I understand...I'll back off then.
It seems offending to you all.
Whatever -_-.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
It's not really offending, just annoying. And I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound that harsh.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Don't feel bad Beefy. We all have our purpose here as I see it.
Like, mine and Gates place is to be well informed, but to loose two stock when we fight a Donkey Kong.
Co18's job is to not come on the forums, but be bad *** enough for us to talk about him.
Buu's job is to experiment with DDD like taking GnW on to Norfair.
And I guess your job is to tell us to calm down
NA, I'm just kidding

Tero.

Smash Champion
DDD boards are the mothafukcing best, that's for sure.
Oh and we all <3 Gates trolling.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Don't feel bad Beefy. We all have our purpose here as I see it.
Like, mine and Gates place is to be well informed, but to loose two stock when we fight a Donkey Kong.
Co18's job is to not come on the forums, but be bad *** enough for us to talk about him.
Buu's job is to experiment with DDD like taking GnW on to Norfair.
And I guess your job is to tell us to calm down
NA, I'm just kidding
Okay now I know you're just kidding, but on the contrary, I don't have a purpose or an occupation here. People just need to stop being so hyper and realize that you're taking a forum for granted. You guys just have seen my posts many times and that's it, nothing more. So just suck it up...

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
By the way Gates.
Guilty Gear is fantastic. It has amazing depth.
I wish Kirby could Roman Cancel :(
This chick, still amazing, I have a thing for strong women :3

And hey Xivvi, I need some major help learning May.

Vayseth

Smash Master
1. I'm totally impressed. Not only do we main DDD, but some of us main May as well. **** yeah for the DDD boards.

2. I do exist, but only in your dreams =)

Jupz

Smash Master
Is anyone else here into the NBA? Even though I live over here in Aus I watch every game I can. The nuggets are my fave team, but since there out I'm going for the magic ;)

Top Bottom