• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Funny story.

Today I was out and I bought the Wu Tang Clan's Iron Flag CD. You know how there are sirens in the background of "In The Hood"? Well I was driving when I was listening to it and I thought there were actual sirens around me so I started to pull over and then realized it was the song lol.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
lol don't quit him completely though. If you do the only Dededes in MI will be me and Vayseth. How sad is that?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Most of us aren't West Coast, so no.

Why, did you 3 stock him in tourney or something?

Also, thanks to Tennet for this amazing picture:

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
tourneyplays gonna be cool cause its gonna be the first time m2k's gonna **** wc
I'm not sure. Mew2King seems to be falling behind.

He was beaten by another Metaknight at WHOBO, and Lain and Ally at Apex.

Soon, Mew2King will not be the best player.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Nobody pays attention to West Coast except for Genesis.
Thanks, I didn't want to say it but this is EXACTLY what I was thinking.

tourneyplays gonna be cool cause its gonna be the first time m2k's gonna **** wc
Hmm, I thought he had before. I guess DSF and Tyrant alone aren't the entire West Coast.

...Who am I kidding, yes they are lol.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I'm not sure. Mew2King seems to be falling behind.

He was beaten by another Metaknight at WHOBO, and Lain and Ally at Apex.

Soon, Mew2King will not be the best player.
of course, i mean, if ally was coming id say "first time that allys gonna be ****** the whole wc" but hes not coming, so i say m2k

:colorful:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I didn't care for Eureka Seven. I thought the ending was great, but for the most part the series really bored me.

And I really wanna watch Akira but I can't find it at Blockbuster. :urg:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
What's the difference?

No seriously, I don't know what the difference is.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
i think theyre embarassed to include anyone but cali and washington as part of their region

kind of like how Midwest should only be michigan

jk i <3 the midwest

l1striker1l

Smash Cadet
Thanks, I didn't want to say it but this is EXACTLY what I was thinking.

Hmm, I thought he had before. I guess DSF and Tyrant alone aren't the entire West Coast.

...Who am I kidding, yes they are lol.
Time to end my posting hiatus.

Lol the rest of the country is so uninformed about west coast smash. West Coast Smash, especially So Cal smash is so underrated. There are many other great players from Socal that don't get enough credit b/c they don't travel as much.

Just to name a few

DEHF- one of the best if not the best Falco in the Nation.
Fiction- one of the best if not the best Wario in the Nation.
Lee Puff- Great Gdub player. Amazing spacing.
Rich Brown- Amazing Olimar. Just won a big tournament in UCLA.
These are just some of the socal players.

<3 Gates.

Commander Beef. You Coming to SCSA? If you are that would be crazy if we teamed up and went double DDD. Chaingrab ****.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Commander Beef. You Coming to SCSA? If you are that would be crazy if we teamed up and went double DDD. Chaingrab ****.
Yeah man for shizzle, I'm going there! But that chaingrab idea isn't realistic and I have my Olimar buddy ready for doubles ****...I'll just see you there dude.

What's your nametag?
Look out for the nametag cBEEF when you're there...=D

l1striker1l

Smash Cadet
Yeah man for shizzle, I'm going there! But that chaingrab idea isn't realistic and I have my Olimar buddy ready for doubles ****...I'll just see you there dude.

What's your nametag?
Look out for the nametag cBEEF when you're there...=D
I'll be STRKR on screen. I know it's not realistic. I was referring to a two on one situation.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Lol Blockbuster. Just Internet it.
Tried that. Couldn't fint it on YouTube. Don't want to use torrents.

Lol the rest of the country is so uninformed about west coast smash.
That's because none of you ever post on Smashboards anymore. The only time I hear anything about West Coast smash is when I go to AllIsBrawl, but after about 5 minutes I wonder why I came there in the first place (sry guys, AiB sucks). Thanks to Kel's thread and YouTube channel, I know more about Japanese smash than West Coast.

Also, I think Xivii is mad at me guys.
<3 Xivii.
Mods? Mad at a troll? Blasphemy.

EDIT: Albino, that's an amazing avvy.

l1striker1l

Smash Cadet
That's because none of you ever post on Smashboards anymore. The only time I hear anything about West Coast smash is when I go to AllIsBrawl, but after about 5 minutes I wonder why I came there in the first place (sry guys, AiB sucks). Thanks to Kel's thread and YouTube channel, I know more about Japanese smash than West Coast.
Yeah it kinda sucks that westcoast brawlers are not on smashboards more. I tried starting a socal brawl thread but edrees just told me to go to AiB.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I meant Edreeses, not Striker lol.

And if he said it nicely then I guess it makes it a little better but he's still basically just telling you to go back to the West Coast's home. I mean what's wrong with here? It's not like other regions come into the WC boards and troll them (that's never happened, right?*).

But yeah, the fact that we have one site devoted to one region and another site devoted to the entire remainder of the world is pretty sad and it's not good for the community.

THIS SEPARATION IS TEARING US APART!

*I actually just remembered as I typed this that I made a thread on the Pacific West forums that said "Wanna hear a joke? AllIsBrawl! LOL!". It was April Fool's day if that makes it any better. What's not strange is that I got infracted but what is strange is that I didn't get infracted for trolling but for advertising. Lol what's up with that? But yeah, other than that I hope there aren't any other guys from different regions coming in and talking ****.

Top Bottom