• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Skype Group?

Fish&Herbs19

Smash Journeyman
Since the board is kind of slow, I was wondering if anyone would be open to the idea of having a DDD skype group. I know other boards have this, so why not this one!

We can discuss matchups in detail etc.

My skype username: SmokedSalmon96

iiGGYxD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iiGGYxD
3DS FC
0447-7543-7353
A lurker to the pm ddd boards. I'm interested in the skype group though.-.

iiggyxd

edit - saw the dates on this x)...is there a group still going on / would anyone be interested in starting it up again if not?

Last edited:

MS DOS

Smash Rookie
Skype is ICantBelieveItsNotButterfree
I'm not active all the time, but I'd be interested in a D3 chat.

L Pag

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2191-7643-9888
If this is still going on , my name is blueshenron
Looking forward to the discussion : P

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
I'm thinking we should kick it off again. Though I don't main DDD anymore, I'm still totally down. I've made a new Skype account for Smash stuff and you can add me on there. heroPuff is my new account.

Last edited:

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
I'm thinking we should kick it off again. Though I don't main DDD anymore, I'm still totally down. I've made a new Skype account for Smash stuff and you can add me on there. heroPuff is my new account.
I added you and a few others..............................................so now what?

:confused:

JagoTheTiger

Smash Apprentice
I added you and a few others..............................................so now what?

:confused:
Thats actually a good point...Now what?
I think you should gather more people and make a list of things we can talk about and activities. :dedede:

Last edited:

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
Thats actually a good point...Now what?
I think you should gather more people and make a list of things we can talk about and activities. :dedede:
I'll try, I'm bored in school anyways it might be fun to think up some things to talk about. Though I'm not good at making friends so finding people isn't my best field of experience.:4dedede::4dedede::4dedede::4dedede::4dedede::4dedede::4dedede:

Last edited:

JagoTheTiger

Smash Apprentice
I dont really think this DDD/ skype group thing isnt going anywhere. "Its dead". Either we keep it dead or we do some magic and bring it back to life. This is a good time to bring the King back because of the release of Smash 4. and as a community and as a family, I think we can make the King look like a top tier. But its up to you to make a change.
:4dedede:

JagoTheTiger

Smash Apprentice
I'll try, I'm bored in school anyways it might be fun to think up some things to talk about. Though I'm not good at making friends so finding people isn't my best field of experience.:4dedede::4dedede::4dedede::4dedede::4dedede::4dedede::4dedede:
Im down with that.

L Pag

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2191-7643-9888
I really don't think this is a thing anymore, but if anyone's still interested, I can make a new one.

L Pag

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2191-7643-9888
Whatever everyone else wants. Personally, I'm on skype more often, and I feel like facebook notifications would get annoying if you have it open in the background if you're doing stuff. Just my 2 cents tho

Apollo Ali

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm never on skype. You can always mute the chat on FB as well. Guess it depends on everybody else.

L Pag

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2191-7643-9888
Ah, didn't know you could mute Facebook chats. I still feel like Skype is better, but again, it's really personal preference. We should probably just have a strawpoll or something. I'll get on that now

Smur

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4141-3292-3562
FACEBOOK BOYS. A chat with all 4 of us + others would be pretty hype. Facebook is pretty much always open on my end. @ Apollo Ali Apollo Ali @ L Pag L Pag

Last edited:

L Pag

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2191-7643-9888
Facebook group it is then. Should we do a normal group, a chat, or both? (Also, everyone PM me your Facebook info if you want in still.)

kinje

Smash Apprentice
Yo, I'm a little late, but can I get in if this is still happening?

Top Bottom