• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs. Marvel: Infinity Crisis

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I think I'll move on to the next set of jobs, since there didn't seem to be a ton of interest in yesterday's set. We're going to include Arkham Asylum as a stage, and my Iron Man ending. My Green Lantern moveset wins by default, and I'll add the cards to the first post.

For story mode, we'll keep it as a summary, or wait until the roster's finished to do a complete story; either way, we won't go chapter by chapter.

---

Job 67: Iron Man's rival battle

Submit a DC character to be Iron Man's rival in arcade mode. Considering that some of our match-ups have Superman squaring off against Captain America or Spider-Man, he can be up against anyone.

Job 68: costumes for the Flash

Same as usual - the Flash's default costume plus 1 to 7 alternate costumes. Like with other rounds, try to avoid costumes that would have him become a completely different character like Reverse Flash or Jay Garrick.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Green Lantern (John Stewart): A former U.S. Marine selected by the Guardians as a backup Green Lantern to Hal Jordon. John would rise up the ranks of the Corps due to his determination. He would even act as the main GL when Hal was off duty. He has served on the Justice Legaue.
Sinestro: A former Green Lantern. Thaal Sinestro was the mentor of Hal Jordon and partner of Abin Sur. He was dishonorably discharged for abusing his power. He turned his back on the Corps and imbeaced fear, forming the Yellow Lantern Corps. He would become a recurring enemy to the Green Lantern corps, especially Hal Jordon.
Star Sapphire (Carol Ferris): Carol Ferris was the love interest and boss of Hal Jordon. When Jordon became the Green Lantern, Carol was contacted by the alien Zamaron, turning her her their new Star Sapphire, sending her to fight Hal. She would become a recurring foe, though her and her fellow Sapphires would also become allies to the Lanterns in times of crisis.
Saint Walker: A priest from the planet Astonia. When his plan was doomed, Walker was able to calm his people, even in the face of armageddon. For his actions, he was given a blue ring, becoming a a member of the Blue Lantern Corps, who use the power of hope.
Beta Ray Bill: An alien member of the Korbinite race. Beta Ray Bill is one of the few people other than Thor who can wield Mjolnir. He and Thor fought to a standstill on their first meeting, but Biill would ne gifted a hammer of his own, Stormbreaker, and the two would go on to become great allies.
Gorr: the God Butcher. When Gorr's planet was ravaged by famine, killing his family, Gorr cursed the gods who did not help. He took up a legendary weapon known as the Necrosword and swore revenge, hunting down gods.
Hercules: The Greek God of strength. Hercules and Thor would clash when Odin sent him to test Thor. The would then free Hercules from the clutches of the Asgardian villainesss the Enchantress. He would eventually become an ally to Thor and Earth's heroes, even serving as a member of the Avengers for a time.
General Ross: General Thaddeus Ross is the father of Betty Ross. He spent his life trying to find the Hulk, developing an obsession with the jade giant. He was the e head of the gamma bomb project that turned Banner into the Hulk. He would eventually turn himself into a red version of the Hulk in order to better combat his nemesis.
Titania (Mary MacPherran): Mary MacPherran grew up short and scrawny, being bullied. During the cosmic event known as the Secret Wars, she was found by Doctor Doom, who gifted her with incredible strength, taking the name of Titaina. She would become a recurring rival to She-Hulk, and would develop a romantic relationship with the villian known as the Absorbing Man. She would eventually try and redeem herself, acting as hero.

I had these typed up so I'll just submit em.

For Iron Man's battle I'll go Lex Luthor. Both super smart guys who have powered Armor and have had battles with red and blue clad superheroes.

9zsfiK6p9bfaRL_N2jvKqY9vlHCKVDptpwxzpn3DMx4.jpg

Elseworlds

Blue Lantern

107483-hr_1186x.jpg

Year 1

Future Flash

Red Death

ezra-miller-flash.jpg

Movie

image.jpeg

CW

Last edited by a moderator:

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Flash Costumes:

Screenshot 2022-08-01 7.13.26 AM.png
Screenshot 2022-08-01 7.12.37 AM.png
Screenshot 2022-08-01 7.06.57 AM.png
Screenshot 2022-08-01 7.16.25 AM.png
Screenshot 2022-08-01 7.10.25 AM.png
Screenshot 2022-08-01 7.07.38 AM.png
Screenshot 2022-08-01 7.15.40 AM.png
Screenshot 2022-08-01 7.18.04 AM.png

1. Default
  2. Training Suit
  3. CW 90s Show
  4. The Future Flash(Evil future Barry Allen in the comics)
  5. Reverse-Flashpoint(Don't know a lot about this, but Barry Allen is the Reverse-Flash in this universe)
  6. Smallville
  7. DCEU
  8. Savitar(Evil future Barry Allen in the show)
Scrapped Costumes: Season One Costume(Basically Default but with a red emblem)

Attachments

Oddball

Smash Lord
I tried to avoid any of the obvious alternate Flashes, but avoiding them completely felt wrong since so much of Flash's history is built on legacies.

Wally.jpg
Classic Wally West (default)

movie flash-.jpg
Movie Flash

Kid Flash.jpg
Kid Flash

Flash_DKR_01.png
Dark Knight Returns Flash

Dark Flash.jpg
Dark Flash

6th dimension flash.jpg
6th Dimension Flash

johnfox-circuit.jpg
John Fox Flash

OIP.jpg
Buried Alien: This one needs a bit of explaining. In DC's Crisis, Flash (Barry Allen at the time) had to push his speed to the very limit to the point where it ate him away and he disappeared in a flash of light. About that time in the Marvel universe, an amnesiac speedster appeared out of nowhere in the middle of a great cosmic race wearing a torn up costume. He couldn't remember his name but thought it might have been "Buried Alien" or something that sounded like that. Winning the race he was declared "The Fastest Man Alive," which he claimed "felt right."

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Iron Man's arcade mode rival will be Lex Luthor! Here's the poll for the Flash costumes:

---

Job 69: submit an arcade mode ending for up to two characters

I'm going to try something different; since these arcade mode endings rarely get challenged, I'm going to leave this one open and let people suggest an arcade mode ending for any character, rather than going in order. However, to keep people from going overboard, I'm going to limit it to two characters (that are currently on the roster, obviously) per person.

I'm willing to go back to working through the roster in order, if people prefer this to be structured and predictable, but I thought that people might have ideas for characters who are further down in the line-up and I wanted to give people a chance to post those endings if they have any in mind.

Job 70: submit a character from Injustice or Injustice 2

While I realize that a large portion of our DC roster already comes from Injustice or Injustice 2, I'm also aware that there are a bunch of characters who either haven't qualified for other jobs or who had bad luck in earlier rounds. (usually by being put up against fan favourites)

We'll still be having a nomination period to trim the list down, and you can nominate any of the following:

-Ares
-The Atom
-Atrocitus
-Bane
-Batgirl (Barbara Gordon)
-Black Adam
-Black Manta
-Blue Beetle (Jamie Reyes)
-Brainiac
-Captain Cold
-Cheetah
-Cyborg
-Darkseid
-Deadshot
-Deathstroke
-Doctor Fate
-Doomsday
-Enchantress
-Firestorm
-Gorilla Grodd
-Green Arrow
-Hawkgirl
-Killer Frost
-Lobo
-Martian Manhunter
-Poison Ivy
-Red Hood
-Robin (Damian Wayne)
-Scarecrow
-Sinestro
-Solomon Grundy
-Starfire
-Supergirl
-Swamp Thing
-Zod

We'll be adding two characters from this job, and their gameplay won't have to be exactly the same as it is in Injustice 1 or 2.

It's worth noting that we're sticking with the DC characters for this one - as much as I'd love to see the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in this, I figure we should stick to the theme. (but seriously, the Ninja Turtles would be amazing - they've already crossed over with Batman four or five times, and there could be some fun interactions with Spider-Man, Wolverine, or Daredevil)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

(Post-Crisis)_Green_Arrow (1).png

Green Arrow
A pretty popular character. He had his own TV show for years and is often paired with Black Canary, who is on our roster. Archer characters are fun in fighting games and there's definitely some fun interactions to be had as Marvel characters compare him their own archer.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Arcade mode ending: Ra's al Ghul

After the defeat of Thanoseid, Ra's al Ghul gets his hand on the Infinity Gauntlet. Considering that Ra's is someone who would look at the MCU version of Thanos and react with "great plan, but it didn't go far enough", this is not going to end well.

With a snap of his fingers, Ra's al Ghul wipes out 90% of the universe's population, sparing the handful of people that have qualities that he respects. (Batman, Talia, Tim Drake, etc. - some Marvel characters, like Black Panther, Storm, or Magneto, would also be spared) After creating a Lazarus Pit that lacks the negative effects of the normal ones (can be used forever, doesn't have diminishing returns), he has the Infinity Stones sent to various bases of the League of Assassins across the globe, keeping one for himself to prevent anyone from using the Gauntlet to undo what he did. (he paints this as a great sacrifice on his part, giving up infinite power to let humanity rebuild on their own and develop gratitude for the natural world around them)

Last edited:

Oddball

Smash Lord
lobo-cartoony.jpg

Lobo

Lobo is a hyper violent and frequently drunk space biker eager to pick a fight with anything that moves, and if that wasn't bad enough, he's strong enough to go punch for punch with Superman.

When Marvel and DC did their own VS crossover in the comics, he was set against Wolverine. Later in the comics, he teamed up with Wolverine to fight Thanos.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Job 70:Martian Manhunter

J'onn J'onnz (yes,this is his real name) (AKA Martian Manhunter) is a superhero from mars, he member from the original justice league and he's a most powerful telepath from the planet. Martian Manhunter is not very popular,but he appears on cartoons like Justice League cartoons, on DC extended universe movies and the own Injustice,but it's the first game.

Black Adam
1659374925125.png
Black Adam is an anti-hero from DC comics made by Otto Binder & C. C. Beck and he is was used be an ancient Egyptian named Teth-Adam (Mighty human), but wizard named Shazam turned him into an antihero as it was shown in early comics.
During the beginning of 21st century, DC writers reimagined him as corrupted anti-hero who wants to clear his name and reputation.

Black Adam isn't popular as The Flash or Wonder Woman, but he still is known by many DC fans.

Black Adam's moveset would be similar to Superman (because of similar appearances), but he could use his magic as his weapon in fights.

I nominate Black Adam, because he would be cool candidate for DCEU rep and he would make sense for Marvel VS DC fighting game.
Also there's gonna be new DCEU movie based on Black Adam, where "The Rock" would star in as Black Adam himself.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Arcade mode ending: Doctor Doom

Having found the artifacts of his universe lacking for one reason or another, Doctor Doom sought out the most powerful weapons of the DC universe instead. He located his prize deep within the world of the Manhunters, Biot. Opening a vault using a severed Manhunter head, he walks into the room and is bathed in a green glow.

Back in his kingdom of Latveria, he inserts the weapon into a self-made power source, reciting his own variation on the familiar oath:

"In brightest day, in blackest night,
Now no one shall escape my sight.
For those who wish to stand and fight,
Behold my power - Doctor Doom's might!"

Doctor Doom has a Green Lantern ring, a weapon where the only limitations are the willpower and imagination of the user - what could possibly go wrong?

(Green Lantern Doctor Doom could be a premium costume given for beating Arcade Mode with him, or it could only appear in his arcade mode ending and not be usable in-game - I just thought that if the only criteria for having a Green Lantern ring is having strong willpower, then Doom would definitely qualify as far as Marvel characters are concerned)

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Iron Man's arcade mode rival will be Lex Luthor! Here's the poll for the Flash costumes:

---

Job 69: submit an arcade mode ending for up to two characters

I'm going to try something different; since these arcade mode endings rarely get challenged, I'm going to leave this one open and let people suggest an arcade mode ending for any character, rather than going in order. However, to keep people from going overboard, I'm going to limit it to two characters (that are currently on the roster, obviously) per person.

I'm willing to go back to working through the roster in order, if people prefer this to be structured and predictable, but I thought that people might have ideas for characters who are further down in the line-up and I wanted to give people a chance to post those endings if they have any in mind.

Job 70: submit a character from Injustice or Injustice 2

While I realize that a large portion of our DC roster already comes from Injustice or Injustice 2, I'm also aware that there are a bunch of characters who either haven't qualified for other jobs or who had bad luck in earlier rounds. (usually by being put up against fan favourites)

We'll still be having a nomination period to trim the list down, and you can nominate any of the following:

-Ares
-The Atom
-Atrocitus
-Bane
-Batgirl (Barbara Gordon)
-Black Adam
-Black Manta
-Blue Beetle (Jamie Reyes)
-Brainiac
-Captain Cold
-Cheetah
-Cyborg
-Darkseid
-Deadshot
-Deathstroke
-Doctor Fate
-Doomsday
-Enchantress
-Firestorm
-Gorilla Grodd
-Green Arrow
-Hawkgirl
-Killer Frost
-Lobo
-Martian Manhunter
-Poison Ivy
-Red Hood
-Robin (Damian Wayne)
-Scarecrow
-Sinestro
-Solomon Grundy
-Starfire
-Supergirl
-Swamp Thing
-Zod

We'll be adding two characters from this job, and their gameplay won't have to be exactly the same as it is in Injustice 1 or 2.

It's worth noting that we're sticking with the DC characters for this one - as much as I'd love to see the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in this, I figure we should stick to the theme. (but seriously, the Ninja Turtles would be amazing - they've already crossed over with Batman four or five times, and there could be some fun interactions with Spider-Man, Wolverine, or Daredevil)
Job #70
I think an interesting thing to look back on during the early 2010s is how AAA games ended up being "ported" to mobile platforms, sometimes with completely different gameplay but sharing a name. Injustice was one of these games, and it had a variety of unique content that wasn't in the console versions, despite officially having been in Injustice. Of course most of this was costumes, such as Blackest Night Martian Manhunter or Batman Ninja, but there were also a few characters of interest, one of which was:

Character Name: Static
First Appearance: Static #1 (June 1993)

1659378637562.png

A beloved character originating from the Milestone imprint and particularly prominent due to recieving an animated show back in the late 90s, Static would be an awesome character to see here. Having electrically based powers (including a degree of magnetism), I can imagine his moveset having a ton of potential - be it him surfing around on manholes as movement tools or perhaps a "charge" mechanic that could allow you to add electric effects to your hits for more stunlock on your opponents. He's also been hugely requested for the mainline Injustice series as a whole.

Feel free to tell me if this isn't elegible - I'm aware that this might be a controversial pick given that the mobile "port" isn't exactly a mainline Injustice title, so I can change it up if need be.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Job #70
I think an interesting thing to look back on during the early 2010s is how AAA games ended up being "ported" to mobile platforms, sometimes with completely different gameplay but sharing a name. Injustice was one of these games, and it had a variety of unique content that wasn't in the console versions, despite officially having been in Injustice. Of course most of this was costumes, such as Blackest Night Martian Manhunter or Batman Ninja, but there were also a few characters of interest, one of which was:

Character Name: Static
First Appearance: Static #1 (June 1993)

View attachment 357725

A beloved character originating from the Milestone imprint and particularly prominent due to recieving an animated show back in the late 90s, Static would be an awesome character to see here. Having electrically based powers (including a degree of magnetism), I can imagine his moveset having a ton of potential - be it him surfing around on manholes as movement tools or perhaps a "charge" mechanic that could allow you to add electric effects to your hits for more stunlock on your opponents. He's also been hugely requested for the mainline Injustice series as a whole.

Feel free to tell me if this isn't elegible - I'm aware that this might be a controversial pick given that the mobile "port" isn't exactly a mainline Injustice title, so I can change it up if need be.
I'll allow it; he was playable in an Injustice game. (I'm not sure what other characters are exclusive to the mobile versions)

EDIT: it looks like Batwoman, Killer Croc, and the Arkham Knight/Red Hood/Jason Todd are also playable, along with some characters who were later made playable in Injustice 2.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'll allow it; he was playable in an Injustice game. (I'm not sure what other characters are exclusive to the mobile versions)

EDIT: it looks like Batwoman, Killer Croc, and the Arkham Knight[/ispoiler]/Red Hood/Jason Todd[/ispoiler] are also playable, along with some characters who were later made playable in Injustice 2.
Batwoman, Killer Croc and the Arkham Knight are the ones I'm aware of.

Might submit some endings soon

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Job #70: Deathstroke
Deathstroke_Vol_2_1_Textless.jpg

Slade Wilson was a U.S. Army soldier who took part in a super-soldier project that gave him enhanced strength, agility and intelligence. He then left the Army and became Deathstroke, the DC world's greatest assassin and an enemy of the Teen Titans and Justice League. He's a very popular character who shows up in stuff all the time. Also we need to have him fight Deadpool.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master

EDIT: it looks like Batwoman, Killer Croc, and the Arkham Knight/Red Hood/Jason Todd are also playable, along with some characters who were later made playable in Injustice 2.
As much as I love the character and want him in here, I feel like static shouldn't be eligible for this job just because he was also accepted in the job for characters who weren't in injustice. Again I like the character, just think we should be consistent

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
As much as I love the character and want him in here, I feel like static shouldn't be eligible for this job just because he was also accepted in the job for characters who weren't in injustice. Again I like the character, just think we should be consistent
My mistake; I didn't recall that he had been nominated for that.

KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 did you have anyone else in mind?

When it comes to a similar character, Black Lightning could work - he was playable in Injustice 2 as a premium costume for Raiden, so he's in a weird spot compared to other premium costumes where the character who served as his base can't be included in this. There's also the list that I posted above.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Oh dang, I was thinking on submit Flash costumes but the page didn't notify me. Anyway, sooooo Injustice.

DR FATE
The perfect rival of Dr. Strange, an important character in the general DC Universe, a representant of the Secret Society and a really cool character in general. I was between him and The Atom who is another very cool character imo.

I want to write endings but I don't have ideas. I will try to do it later tho.

A part of me would like to mantain the game Marvel/DC exclusive buuuuuuut I wouldn't mind a pair of guests from other comics, Spawn, the Ninja Turtles, Hellboy, someone from Kick-Ass, heck even Invincible would be very cool to see.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I was going to save this character for someone else to nominate, but as nobody's brought him up yet, I will. Who is one of the most dangerous threats in the DC universe? Who is the prophet of anti-life? Who is one of the main villains of the story mode?

Darkseid Is.

The villain of Jack Kirby's New Gods saga and the embodiment of tyranny, Darkseid is one of the biggest threats to the DC universe, with only a handful of others like the Anti-Monitor or Trigon surpassing him. Cold, calculating, and ruthless, Darkseid has been a threat to the Justice League across multiple versions of the team, took on the Legion of Super Heroes at their strongest a millennium after the present day of DC's heroes, and has ravaged countless planets in search of the Anti-Life Equation.

Aside from his prominence in the DC universe, we're roughly 3/4 of the way through the roster, and I don't want to run into a situation like Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite where a story-important character is held back for DLC. (in the case of MvCI, it was Sigma)

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
A part of me would like to mantain the game Marvel/DC exclusive buuuuuuut I wouldn't mind a pair of guests from other comics, Spawn, the Ninja Turtles, Hellboy, someone from Kick-Ass, heck even Invincible would be very cool to see.
I feel like it would be cool to eventually get a superhero from another company as DLC as a guest character, my personal pick for that would be either invincible or deku

D

Deleted member

Spawn has been done to death but he'd be cool. Maybe a character from the boys.

Would be kinda funny to do Scorpion and Ryu as a reference to the two crossover games but I would prolly just stick to comic characters if we ever did guests.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Maybe once we get to DLC, the last two characters could be characters who have crossed over with Marvel or DC in the past? Off the top of my head, there's the Ninja Turtles, Hellboy, Invincible, Conan the Barbarian, Ash Williams from Evil Dead, the cast of Scooby Doo, a Xenomorph from Alien, the Predator, the cast of RWBY, and Archie, among so many others. (I think even the Doctor from Doctor Who and the cast of the Transformers qualify - they're part of the history of a Marvel character called Death's Head, who appeared in She-Hulk's comics)

(mind you, maybe it's best to stick with characters from comics to avoid going too far overboard haha. We're a while off from doing something like this, but it's neat to think about)

Last edited:

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
I can't believe I forgot All Might.

He teamed up with Deadpool to fight Thanos. Yes, this is real. (not 100% sure of the context, but it's a manga called Deadpool: Samurai)

Also, Judge Dredd:

A couple of things:

1. Thanos looks like Ganondorf.

2. You forgot about Eminem

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
@Darkonedagger's Flash costumes won the poll, so those will be added to the original post! The arcade mode endings didn't get as much participation as I hoped for, though I'll add the ones that I posted to the first post. (I'm assuming that nobody objects to that)

I'm not sure whether to go back to going through the roster in order, or to let people submit endings whenever they want.

For the Injustice characters, we'll do a ranked vote between the following:

injustice characters.png

-Green Arrow (@Darkonedagger)
-Lobo ( Oddball Oddball )
-Martian Manhunter ( DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 )
-Black Adam ( Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds )
-Deathstroke ( Speed Weed Speed Weed )
-Doctor Fate ( Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer )
-Darkseid ( Megadoomer Megadoomer ) (we agreed to add him into the roster)

Same rules as normal; vote for your top three, the top two will get in, and your own nomination can't be in first.

1. Martian Manhunter
2. Darkseid Black Adam
3. Black Adam Deathstroke

---

Job 71: submit a Marvel character from the Marvel vs. Capcom games

I don't think this came as much of a surprise after yesterday's Injustice job. The following characters are eligible:

-Blackheart
-Cable
-Colossus
-Gambit
-Iceman
-Juggernaut
-Marrow
-Omega Red
-Psylocke
-Rogue
-Sabretooth
-Sentinel
-Shuma Gorath
-Silver Samurai
-Spiral
-Thanos (we agreed to add him into the roster)
-Venom (Eddie Brock)
-War Machine
-Super Skrull
-Dormammu
-X-23
-M.O.D.O.K.
-She-Hulk
-Phoenix (Jean Grey)
-Taskmaster
-Hawkeye (Clint Barton)
-Rocket Raccoon
-Iron Fist
-Nova (Richard Rider)
-Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze)
-Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff)
-Gamora
-Ultron
-The Winter Soldier

(technically, Galactus has been playable in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, but that was in a bonus mode where he was limited to a single stage; I figure to be safe, I won't include him in the list)

Job 72: Thor's moveset

We're almost through our first big batch of characters! Feel free to draw from comics, movies, cartoons, games, or whatever other resource you want to draw from. (in Thor's case, you could draw from Norse mythology if you wanted to)

I wasn't sure whether to do a moveset job that was completely open to whatever character people wanted to submit like yesterday's arcade ending job, but I figured that moveset jobs tend to require a lot more detail than an arcade mode ending, so it might be best to stick to doing them in order rather than jumping around.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Megadoomer Megadoomer If it's possible, what about mantain the jobs related to cards descriptions and endings always open?, I usually don't have the creativity and time enought to do them but if the possibility is always there I could try to do it.

Votes:
  1. Arrow
  2. Manhunter
  3. Fate
Also I think Darkseid could have the free pass already alongside Thanos.

GHOST RIDER
1659458047541.png
He waited too much, is time to give him his spot already!, between Marvel Anti-Heroes he is probably the most popular alongside the fool-mouthed Deadpool.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Megadoomer Megadoomer If it's possible, what about mantain the jobs related to cards descriptions and endings always open?, I usually don't have the creativity and time enought to do them but if the possibility is always there I could try to do it.

Votes:
  1. Arrow
  2. Manhunter
  3. Fate
Also I think Darkseid could have the free pass already alongside Thanos.

GHOST RIDER
View attachment 357773
He waited too much, is time to give him his spot already!, between Marvel Anti-Heroes he is probably the most popular alongside the fool-mouthed Deadpool.
Sure, I can keep the card and ending jobs open.

By saying that Darkseid and Thanos should have the free pass, do you mean that they should be added to the roster without needing to be voted in? (I just wanted to clear it up, in case I misunderstood)

I'm fine with that (that way, we don't run the risk of them not making it in), but I wanted to make sure if that's what you meant and/or if everyone else is fine with that.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
By saying that Darkseid and Thanos should have the free pass, do you mean that they should be added to the roster without needing to be voted in? (I just wanted to clear it up, in case I misunderstood) I'm fine with that (that way, we don't run the risk of them not making it in), but I wanted to make sure if that's what you meant and/or if everyone else is fine with that.
Yeah, mostly because it would be weird if in the end for A or B motive we end doing like MvCI and having the main villain has DLC.

D

Deleted member

1. Manhunter
2. Arrow
3. Deathstroke

MUA3-Rocket-Raccoon-&-Groot.png

Rocket Racoon & Groot
We gotta have a Guardian in there. Rocket is really popular and it would be nice to have a non humanoid fighter. Groot would asssit for the attacks.

I wanna try and do some endings tonight. I have some ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Yeah, mostly because it would be weird if in the end for A or B motive we end doing like MvCI and having the main villain has DLC.
If other people are fine with it, then I can add them; I'll just change my vote and have Speed Weed change his if we do that.

1. Green Arrow
2. Black Adam
3. Manhunter
Venom (Spiderman) (Resubmission)
Venom/Eddie Brock is a one of Spiderman villains and he is an-alien symbiote that possesses random people like Eddie Brock. He also can bond with inanimate objects like car or animals like T-Rex for example.

He is one of most known Spiderman villains alongside Green Goblin & Dr. Octopus and he got his 2 movies revolving around him. Heck, Eminem made a song about him in 2018.

His moveset could reference his abilities like biting with his jaws or even use his symbiote limbs to beat up the fighter for example. He could even bond the opponent (I acts like possession effect in games) to control to opponent for while (it disable the 2 player's controls).

I think Venom just makes sense to be in this game, considering that his bonding ability could possibly work in a fighting game. Also he could have a lot of costumes that reference his incarnations.

Last edited:
Top Bottom