• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBZ: The Real Abridged Series ALL FANS OF DBZ SHOULD SEE THIS

thumbswayup

Smash Master
About a year ago, skins2153 and I got tired of all the godawful dbz abrdiged series out there and decided to make our own. Though our first episode isn't amazing, it was widely regarded as being better than everyone else's. Our ep 2 was hailed as a towering achievement over the first and was superior in every way. Ep 3 was met as a decent ep with it's moments. And then.....Ep 4 blew everyone away. There has not been one negative comment on it and everyone who sees it begs us to come out with ep 5 soon.

Conclusion: Our episode 4 is the best of the series, so if you find yourself bored at any point with the other eps ( should only happen in ep 1) immediately skip to ep 4 and prepare to die laughing. All fans of dbz love it. Skins2153 and I HATE our first ep, but it's there to show you where we started, and how far we've come. I fully recommend eps 2 and 3 as well, as they are also very good.

EPISODE FOUR IS OUR CROWNING ACHIEVEMENT so before you bash our series, watch ep 4 and you'll have no complaints, I promise.

Episode One (remember, we hate it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FodiBI5cIlw

Episode Two (great ep)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr-tdGCnMTA&feature=related

Episode Three (good ep)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGe5K4qOyJA&watch_response

Episode Four (AMAZING EP)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMd5dDP--1s&watch_response

Enjoy, and remember to SUBSCRIBE to skins2153's account. It has been quite some time since we released episode 4 and episode 5 is coming. It's taking us so long because we want to top ep 4 in every regard. If you loved ep 4, you haven't seen anything yet. And the scary thing is....ep 6 will blow all of them out of the water.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Give us Ep 5 or in the words of Ganondorf, YOU WILL DIE.

Good stuff BTW!

Repryx

Smash Champion
It will top it in everything including in "Wait we'll give you the Drago..."-ness?

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Freaking amazing, I especially loved the Transformers reference in episode 3 and the Fresh Prince part in episode 4, really all of episode 4.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
This deserves far more attention than what it is getting.

*BUMP*

I like the references you guys throw in there from different movies. Also, your voices are hilarious. I can't wait to see what you do with the likes of the Androids and Buu.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Glad you think so ^^

I can't wait for us to finish it and post it either. I'm dying to know what everyone thinks about it. So far, to me, it looks to be the funniest DBZ related video ever made.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I just finished watching the Yu-Gi-Oh abridged series, it's so funny it must be fattening.

Plazma

Smash Apprentice
ever watch the yugioh abridged series. thats pretty good stuff

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Are you guys just trying to build a ridiculous amount of hype by pushing the date back repeatedly!? :p

(Just kidding. As a fellow Abridger, I know this stuff can have unexpected set-backs, date changes, etc.)

ShaolinAce

Smash Ace
Alright after watching it more you got your first laugh out of me in the middle of episode 2. Nice. ep1 sucked hard but I realize you said so in the beggining post >_>.

I'm a big DB fan.

edit: And I watched it all and loved it. It's great when you point out what characters should be doing. lol and it's been great announcing with you men.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
lol Seb, and then all of us in Tim's vehicle all say "VEGETA LAUNCHING!" But yeah, no sore voice johns next time son!
-Rei

thumbswayup

Smash Master
So did this series come after Yu-Gi-Oh the abridged series? It's just as funny I'll say that.
Yeah we came out after. And **** you for copying my previous avatar :mad: lol jk

lol Seb, and then all of us in Tim's vehicle all say "VEGETA LAUNCHING!" But yeah, no sore voice johns next time son!
-Rei
Haha I know. Mike and I got a lot of work done on ep 5 yesterday. We're planning on editing a ****load this weekend.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LOL it's gonna be a while longer. That release date is wrong, we have a lot more to do. I wish you guys could see what we have so far, it's unbelievably hilarious.

Top Bottom