• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidefx

Smash Champion
Thanks for the prompt and courteous responses! I think the allusions are strong enough to suggest continuity, but it's all in your hands. I'm sure this will be a great tournament, and you can bet that I'll hype WC Canada enough to come to this.

You have been forewarned! :laugh:
hell yeah, canada's too good. bring anyone you can!

Sjukigfrjkishjkicf

GET HYPE
cool story bro

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I agree with Vex though, Melee players can act like douches to some crazy extent that I never thought was possible.

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
YESSSS. The sequel to my first ever national!!!! Genesis 1 was the best tourney of my life :D

sidefx

Smash Champion
Oh yeah are we gonna be able to finish crews this time around?
yes

and how we will do them will go up on the front page later.

last time they kinda got in the way of things, because we weren't prepared and just put them in when ever we had extra time.

this time wont be like that =) it will finish

DuckPimp

Smash Ace
git sum hype, son

really wanna go to this.

if i get a job working at the aspen music festival at that time, i should have an easier time getting there, as i would already be more than halfway across the country

plus ill be 18 :D

Diakonos

Smash Lord
There's deep-rooted resentment because of the disappointment of Brawl. It cut us deep, yo.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hey I like this Alex Strife guy. He's really cool. <3

Nah but you probably won't have to pay for me man haha. Money usually isn't what keeps me from going places.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Exodus makes it sound like a bunch of people leaving, when in fact this is the opposite, tons of people coming to one place. Unless you consider them all leaving their homes to go to California... But the rest of the names after Exodus would have been fine >_>

I should have posted here back on page 3 when I first read this. The thread's already doubled in size since then. It's so hyped already.

sidefx

Smash Champion
What plane tickets would I be buying? More specifically, what airport am I looking to land at?
Oakland airport would be your closest. San francisco would also be another option. they both have direct access to BART (local train transportation) that takes you to pittsburg, which is about 5-6 miles from the venue. shuttles, taxis and other people will be waiting to pick people up from there.

san jose airport is another cheaper option, but its out of the way, and has no direct access to get up to antioch, you would have to hitch a ride with someone on the way there.

further more detailed info will be posted at a later date.. im not even sure if you can buy plane tickets this early anyways. no worries!

Churro

Smash Journeyman
Mad Hype, Idaho was first to arrive at Genesis (6am) and will be again :)

IDAHO IS GOING. NO JOHNS REST OF WORLD. LOOL

Churro

Smash Journeyman
Have you guys considered running SSFIV as well? Understandable if you want to keep this strictly SMASH.

sidefx

Smash Champion
Have you guys considered running SSFIV as well? Understandable if you want to keep this strictly SMASH.
the game is great, but i just dont see us doing it, simply with logistics in mind. it would get out of hand.

were about quality as well as quantity. just dont think we could provide both if we had sf4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom