• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
EYYO CHAOSMARF TAKE THAT RESCUE CAT OUT OF THE AVI

SHE'S BEING BANNED

ALONG WITH THAT HEAVY STORM AND SUBSTITOAD

PUT THAT DARK HOLE IN

caps

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Herro. I'm come rong way from east. Western worrd very unfamiriar to me. I'm honor famiry, and defeat tournament GENESIS!! I'm hope we can get peace. I'm very peaceful man.

Nite

Smash Champion
It's funny that the people saying there shouldn't be a live stream are people from Cali. xD Doesn't bother me, just thought that was funny. "**** the people who can't make it! By the way, I live right down the road, I'll be there."

Anyways, I'm gonna try to make it out to this. Never been to the West Coast. HYPE

pockyD

Smash Legend
It's funny that the people saying there shouldn't be a live stream are people from Cali. xD Doesn't bother me, just thought that was funny. "**** the people who can't make it! By the way, I live right down the road, I'll be there."

Anyways, I'm gonna try to make it out to this. Never been to the West Coast. HYPE
but you don't see us in the apex thread begging for a stream 11 months in advance!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Not gonna lie, Brawl did kinda get the shaft and a lot of disrespect at the first Genesis, but it was still an amazing tournament none the less.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
WTF Brawl + Melee?
I was talking to DBR and they said it'd be Melee Only back in like 2009.

The GERM

Smash Ace
Along with one year to save up money to get here, you all have one year to get good at these games...so practice up and go to as many tournaments as possible. Invite your neighbor's grandson over to practice your Falco combos :)

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Pretty cool, though I'm disappointed about the hotel thing. Would've preferred if there was a deal for the somewhat nicer hotel in the area. The ramada looked terrible. I guess it's cool that the owners don't give a **** though.

Excited for this though none-the-less.

thespymachine

Smash Ace
Also, no stream will probably increase entrants (slightly).

To get more international players, there should be a GOOD revision of the rules/stagelist for Brawl. just saying

sidefx

Smash Champion
there are nicer hotels, but they insisted on shafting us, and not negotiating discounted prices.

i will be putting alternate hotel options on the front page, but i will stress the fact that giving up a bit of the nicer side of things, for a dope *** experience at the ramada will prove to be worth the mint you wont get on your pillow at night.

everyone ive talked to said the hotel was the best part of the tournament, id hate for you to miss out on that

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I know that this might be WAY out of place for a noob like me to say, but...

Could we call this EXODUS ? Genesis2 doesn't quite have the same ring.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I really do hate Melee players sometimes, and I love playing Melee :/

Whatever. Continue to be di cks.
grow a backbone, I wasn't being serious

ally trolls melee all the time and we love him

lool noob :chuckle:

I know that this might be WAY out of place for a noob like me to say, but...

Could we call this EXODUS ? Genesis2 doesn't quite have the same ring.
See, we had this discussion. THE PROBLEM is that when you get to the 3rd and 4th tournaments, "Leviticus" and "Numbers" really don't sound right. >_>

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'll def do my best to be at this :) Thats ROM 3, POUND 4, AND GENESIS 2 THAT I HAVE TO COME TO!

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
grow a backbone, I wasn't being serious

ally trolls melee all the time and we love him

lool noob :chuckle:

See, we had this discussion. THE PROBLEM is that when you get to the 3rd and 4th tournaments, "Leviticus" and "Numbers" really don't sound right. >_>
It doesn't bother me THAT much, I just seriously don't feel like dealing with pricks who just wanna disrespect a game they'd get ***** in. It's not like this is just the internet, we will be at the same place in a year from now.

Done now, continue to be bad Melee players (smirk)

Brian

Smash Journeyman
The hotel ****ing ***** at Genesis. Honestly, I'd forego free housing for the hotel. (Especially since we crammed like 8 people in every room).

I'm down to help out again, Boback. Hopefully this time I'll be feeling up to playing more, but I'm willing to run pools as needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom