• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'll be there :). First one was amazing.

Nugz

Smash Rookie
Wow! cant wait gonna wake up....eat and WALK! to the venue feels good to live 5 mins away! :D *cough housing*

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
D disciple, think you could save me one? I would like to fly from Canada for once without paying 900+$ let me know.

I'll be there of course to lose to M2K.
stay confident baby boo

anyway

HYPE im coming to this yay!

stauffy team with meeee

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Meh. Now I don't know what to do. Apex or this. Apex would be cheaper, and I haven't been to EC yet.
But smash at the Ramada + seeing again all those people I met last time would be amazing.

No matter if I'm attending this or not, I'm already hyped =D

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
everyone put aside 5 dollars every week or something. before you know it next year, plane ticket to genesis 2. dont miss thisss

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I am moving Apex to the winter cause its cheaper to rent out and such...also i dont want there to be more than one huge event a summer/winter

with that said

GO TO BOTH!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I am moving Apex to the winter cause its cheaper to rent out and such...also i dont want there to be more than one huge event a summer/winter

with that said

GO TO BOTH!
Cot4 = Winter Tournament

And well.... you know the rest. ;)

Bob Money

Smash Ace
Awesome stuff can;t wait to play Axe's pika. Last year was an amazing year for smash is cool beans. Melee is unbelievably friggin awesome.

Who doesn;t want to come to Cali?!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I think I will do better than cot4 xD...anyways no more talk of apex talk of genesis super hype

ANTi_

Smash Hero
awesome stuff can;t wait to play axe's pika. Last year was an amazing year for smash is. cool beans. melee is friggin awesome.

Who doesn;t want to come to cali?!
i just decoded this ****

ken is coming!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Anti, lets goes, you me, phil and malc should make a plane trip to this one. Phil's dad is a pilot, lets get a hookup.

EE where you at.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I assume he's referring to the Brawl disrespect. There's an infamous vid of someone recording Mango v Armada and in front of the camera you can see Vex playing a Brawl friendly... the youtube comments were less than hospitable, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom