• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR presents: Evolution *LINKS ON THE FIRST PAGE*

Vraneth

Smash Rookie
OMFG!!! D.B.R u're so cruel... I need to see the vid. I must perform my mastery with Sheik, to defeat some @#!? people :D . Ok, I'll wait must as I can... but plz, go more fast T_T.

F0x McLoUD

Smash Rookie
OMFG im exited to see Zelgadis proving how to play with fox
cant wait omg i wanna see it

Alam

Smash Apprentice
The older DBR vids inspired me to try out some of those chracters. I am hoping this will do the same. Actually i kno it will.

Zodiac

Smash Master
This is going to be so awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1*Goes to aim chatroom for countdown*

I know after this video is over Im gonna be able to improve my sheik like amillon times over and my Link like 2,000,000. man this is crazy.

nox

Smash Apprentice
You should all be ashamed....you make me think of stinkin ***** crack whores in dire need of a fix . "C'mon man I suck yo **** !!1"

EDIT : OMG 12 mins left :embarrass

stalfos

Smash Journeyman
Omg, what's with all this "OMG, this video will improve my <insert random character name here> by a MILLION TIMES!!" >_>' It's a video, rofl.. Not like you can zip in the skills and do those stuff when u've watched the video ;D Take it easy, no need to spam this thread down before the vid is released >___>

_sAmUs_n00b_

Smash Cadet
Is Mike Nasty any better now? i would like to see what he has learned. Can't Wait! Hmmm... "Nasty Girl" is in my head... well anyways... 14 More Mins w00t!

Zoner X

Smash Rookie
10 minutes everybody....EVERYBODY SAY MICHEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1lol

Zodiac

Smash Master
stalfos said:
Omg, what's with all this "OMG, this video will improve my <insert random character name here> by a MILLION TIMES!!" >_>' It's a video, rofl.. Not like you can zip in the skills and do those stuff when u've watched the video ;D Take it easy, no need to spam this thread down before the vid is released >___>
Watching the pros makes you better, cant deny it.

F0x McLoUD

Smash Rookie
no matter the time what matters is to see the evolution im just picturing right now zelgadis playing at light speed, the germ not leaving any space to counter, mike nasty spiking your a@!#s, waaaaaaaa everyone of them is to f##%$#ng awesome
5 more mins

Top Bottom