• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR presents: Evolution *LINKS ON THE FIRST PAGE*

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
Can't wait til I get home. Thanks GERM!

EDIT: SICK video. Couldn't expect anything less from DBR. Excellent combos, nice intervals and freakin hillarious too. Good songs and the footage... my gosh it's amazing. 46 minutes of pure excellence, I could probably buy a few hours watching this over again and not get bored. Everything was hot, too good DBR, too good.

Xelyst

-_-
Lanowen said:
Thank you, I almost thought I would have needed to suffer at school, waiting to get home to watch it. :/

6:00 pm for me. :)
Ditto.
Congratz and Thank You DBR.

EDIT: Germs probly passing out right now.

smokey3000

Smash Cadet
alright...cool finally its here....i was hoping i got first post but im in school, so hey....but props to Dbr for their hard work....i look forward to it after school

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
I'm not excited.
But I want to see it.

ADAD

Smash Cadet
and even slept but it does not matter I want to see the video.........ZzZzZzZzZz.......... ^_-

Gorn

Smash Cadet
sorry, i'm french, and i'm not very good in English, the BDR's vid must be to be in the net in 3H PM
and it's more than 04:28 PM

do you have a link for me please?

Tapion013

Smash Lord
Gorn said:
sorry, i'm french, and i'm not very good in English, the BDR's vid must be to be in the net in 3H PM
and it's more than 04:28 PM
3:00 PM pacific is around 21:00 for france. you still have some waiting to do.

Metal_Doc

Smash Journeyman
I can't wait for this long awaited video. I'm positive that the vid is going to be ****ing awesome. Props to DBR.

audreyh

Smash Ace
can we upload it on yousendit =)

i usually get like 6000 kb/sec

vs the 100kb/sec on rapidshare n filefront n everywhere else

Metal_Doc

Smash Journeyman
Yousendit would be a very bad idea since they have the 25 limit download and there are going to be WAY more people downloading this video then 25.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I'd say torrent it.

I can't wait for the vid to be up >_> 3 PM PST? ****, that's 6 EST. Oh well, worth the wait I'd guess.

Wyte

Smash Apprentice
this sht is ganna b reallll nice, cant wait to see my ***** bob money in action lol =)

Urulok

Smash Apprentice
arggggg, I want to see the vid nowww!!!! Germ pleaseeeee!!!!! we are impatient !!!!!!!!!

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
i'll say it again, everyone on smashboards have a life.

i cant really imagine a vid this long lol, it must be seriously great since i'd assume similiar combos are repeated
lol, this is like a show of smashbros.

EDIT: dont start more spam, it's ******* to start spamming in the new dbr vid thread. why you think there is a new thread?

Xelyst

-_-
....... word ^^

DBR, Congratulations. You've all made SSBM history today.

Urulok

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to be crazy !!!!! xDDDD I need to see the vid !!!! 37 min... xDDDDD 3:30pm.... but, here, in Spain ------>>> 23:30 xDDDDDD and I need the vid nooow xDDDD

Bob Lablaw

Smash Journeyman
the "evolution" chat room is still alive!
come join us on aim for the count down!

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
plasmawisp6633 said:
Nuthing to do now but to sit back and read some Naruto Manga til' it's done
everyone, the new naruto vid is out subbed. "Naruto the Movie 2: Naruto's big clash in the Theatre! The illusion of the ruins of the depths of the earth!"
but narutocentral is fixing up their download server, anyone else know where i can get it/ have it? i need to kill some time after getting caught up in naruto and bleach.

Top Bottom