• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dayton, OH locals?

Karuka

Smash Rookie
I know that there's a pretty decent competitive scene here; however, is there anything pertaining to Smash outside of tournaments in the area? I don't want to dive into tourneys right now, but I still want to play with other competitive players outside of my group and get to know people who are more involved in the scene here. I was very uncomfortable at the first tournament I went to because everybody knew everybody there, which made me feel very isolated.

nyansylveon

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0619-5060-5926
If you search up Buckeye Lan on google (or any search engine) Buckeye Lan's facebook comes up there you can see their events. Buckeye Lan has a Sm4sh local I'm pretty sure every month. The November local has already passed but the December local will be in the starting days of December and it will be a somewhat bigger event than usual with games other than Sm4sh being played. Buckeye Lan is always is Columbus on OSU campus for more details go to their facebook. Also, it doesn't mention it anywhere but the more people who like the Buckeye Lan events on facebook the better the prize for winning the tourney. And if you do go I hope to see you there!

Last edited:
Top Bottom