• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dating Advice Thread!

Cool Trainer Ace

Smash Journeyman
NNID
bleechwiiID
Got love on your mind? This is the place for you!
No more cluttering up the Unhappy/Happy threads with just dating! If you've got girl/guy problems, all you have to do is ask!

:kirby: Happy dating! <3 :kirby:

Yashichi

Smash Journeyman
how do i tell my step-sister i'm not interested in her while still keeping the benefits?

Ten of Nine

Smash Apprentice
My foolproof dating advice for dudes of this current era -

1. You actually have to go out and meet people or have friends that can set you up with others. Don't complain about lack of dating if you sit at home all the time.

2. Rejection should be an after thought, you have to put out as many lines as humanly possible. Quantity over quality always when trying to get a first date (this has been true since the dawn of time). Fail 20-30 times for 1 success.

3. Be as mainstream as you can possibly tolerate. If you are into the most niche things that not many women can relate to, then you'll probably have nothing to talk about on common ground. Or you'll never cross paths since you interests are things only guys like (vice versa) / things very small communities online like.

4. Wear clothing or accessories that might start a conversation based on similar interests. Real examples: A month ago I was at the supermarket and a girl commented on my Game Boy watch I have from the 90s. I'm really into Game Boy, and turns out so was she. We chatted for a bit, I'm currently in a relationship so I didn't pursue it any further. Another real example: I have this wallet I've made with a CD cover and clear packaging tape. A chick behind me at the gas station noticed it as I paid inside and asked about it. She recognized the cover and told me she really liked the band too.

Top Bottom