• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Analysis Complete! Slippy Toad Support Thread

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939

"Don't worry, Slippy's here!"
I couldn't believe there was no thread for this character yet. Allow me the honor of making it myself.

Slippy as a Character
Slippy Toad is a recurring member of the Star Fox team, and Fox’s best friend. The two have a shared history together that goes back to their school days. Not the most capable pilot, Slippy pulls his weight through his role as an engineer, inventing and maintaining many of the high-tech vehicles, weapons, and gadgets that allow the Star Fox team to function. During gameplay, he serves as one of Fox's wingmates, alongside Falco and Peppy. He's not as effective at downing enemies as the others, but his niche is support; analyzing enemy shields to reveal Fox’s progress, provided he’s kept alive long enough to pull it off. He’s easily most infamous for needing rescue, however, making this sometimes rather difficult.

Slippy has a perfect track record in the Star Fox series, appearing in every installment so far. Recently, he headlined his own spinoff in Star Fox Guard, a tower defense game that utilized Slippy and his inventions to protect mining facilities from marauding robots.

Why Should Slippy be in Smash?
I won't ignore the majority opinion. Slippy isn't particularly well-liked, and he's not a highly popular request to be in Smash. Within the Star Fox fanbase itself, Slippy is far from the most popular character. Due to requiring so much effort to keep alive during missions, many players have come to resent Slippy, with some outright detesting him as a character.

The fact that so many people actively dislike Slippy may actually be the character's greatest strength, though. Slippy is not only disliked, but he's disliked to a memetic level. Some take it more seriously than others, but regardless, hating on Slippy is a bit of a time-tested hallmark within the broader Nintendo fanbase, and due to the influence and continued popularity of Star Fox 64 and its quotable dialogue, within video game culture in general. This notoriety has made Slippy a bit of an icon in his own right, even if much of his publicity is negative. It should also be noted that he's less negatively received in Japan than he is in the West, so he has some degree of positive publicity as well. The character is thus widely known and well-recognized as a result of his reputation, ranking him rather high among recognizable Nintendo characters, which make up the bulk of the Smash Bros. cast. He's arguably one of the most prominent first-party characters not yet playable in Smash.

Outside of his infamous reputation, which tends to transcend the context of his own series, Slippy also possesses a number of qualities that make him a possible candidate. Barring Fox himself, he has a more consistent role than any other character in the Star Fox series, appearing in every game and always serving either as a wingmate, support, or both. Due to his closer relationship with Fox, his unique ability to reveal enemy shields, and his consistent tenure with the team, Slippy is arguably more important of a character than Falco is, and the latter has already been playable in Smash since Melee. He has appeared as a playable character in several games already, such as Star Fox 64 and Star Fox Assault, and also headlined Star Fox Guard, being the main star of that game alongside his uncle, Grippy. This latter role in particular suggests that he's a character that Nintendo is willing to give some spotlight to as well.

Slippy may be the next candidate in line for a new Star Fox character. Notably, the series lost representation when Wolf was cut in Smash for Wii U/3DS, and many fans want an increase in representation for the series. While Wolf has been confirmed to return to help remedy this, there's nothing preventing the inclusion of two Star Fox characters at once. He's also chronologically relevant, as he's failed to miss an appearance within his series and his most prominent role so far was in Star Fox Zero/Guard, which, based on that game's development overlapping with that of Smash Ultimate, would mean that he likely would have been seen as a relevant character at the time when the roster was being decided. Perhaps most importantly, however, Slippy would most likely not be a clone or derivative of Fox's moveset, a first among Star Fox characters in Smash, due to having a different body shape that would be difficult to translate a pre-existing moveset to, and also because of his vastly different characterization compared to Fox, Falco, and Wolf.

What Would Slippy Contribute to the Roster?
It's no secret that Sakurai has more recently looked beyond a character's mere popularity, and has begun placing more emphasis on what a character can offer in terms of unique characterization and playstyle. While there are several ways that a moveset for Slippy could be crafted, it's almost certain that it would heavily emphasize his background as an inventor and gadgets expert, as that is what defines him as a character and sets him apart from the other Star Fox characters, who are all primarily known for being fighter pilots. Slippy is a notoriously poor fighter both in-universe and among fans of the series, so naturally, this would likely translate into a moveset focused more on using weapons and technology as opposed to melee combat.

Star Fox Guard notably gives Slippy a lot to work with when it comes to a unique playstyle. The focus of that game was using remotely-controlled security cameras, outfitted with laser turrets, to defend a central focal point. These cameras could feature prominently in Slippy's moveset, with the ability to set them wherever the player chooses and to fire them remotely from anywhere on the stage. Slippy could also make use of Rebot, his robot companion from Guard, or repurpose the robotic enemies from the same game to use as sentries or minions to attack the opponent for him. Various high-tech weapons and gizmos of his own invention could also take the form of various attacks, and he could use a tool such as a wrench when he needs to fight up-close. Slippy could be a slow, heavier character that, like in his own games, is easy to beat down when out of his element, but excels at controlling space and playing keep-away with his laser turrets, robots, and long-ranged weapons.

Besides a unique playstyle from every other fighter, Slippy would also bring a fun new personality to the roster, something that Sakurai has noted to be something he looks for. A comically bumbling and goofy character, Slippy could offer a lot of personality in his moveset and animations. One way to go about portraying this is to have several of his moves be "mistakes", such as accidentally firing a gun in an unintended direction or having a dud gadget blow up in his face to damage nearby opponents. Slippy could fulfill the niche of a "joke" character very nicely while still having a moveset that can be effective when played well.

Movesets

Name: Slippy Toad
Series: Star Fox
First Appearance: Star Fox (1993)
Archetype: Defensive Engineer
Gimmick: Cameras

Overview

Slippy’s moveset is inspired primarily out of Star Fox: Assault, Star Fox Zero, and Star Fox Guard. Star Fox Assault is what gives him a majority of his attacks, using various different weapons from that game. Almost all of his moves revolve around the use of gadgets, weapons, or tools. Slippy’s moveset was also designed to keep his quirky personality intact, such as when he looks back while stabbing opponents with a screwdriver.

The moves Slippy uses are mostly long-range attacks with high power, but also come with high lag. Moves where he uses weapons are his strongest options, as they’re used to keep opponents away. Slippy does have a few close-combat moves using his tools, but since Slippy isn’t the strongest physically, close-quarters are usually a last resort for him.

Slippy’s moveset gimmick brings something new to the table for Smash. Slippy is able to place down the cameras from Star Fox Guard, which acts as a stationary sentry gun. This is another effective tool for Slippy, as the camera can be used in a variety of ways. The amount of cameras Slippy has active really depends on hardware capabilities, though.

Attributes

Height: 5’6”

Weight: 106

Jump Height
  • Ground: 45
  • Short: 20
  • Midair: 45
Air Speed: 0.9

Fall Speed
  • Normal Fall: 1.75
  • Fast-Fall: 2.8
Movement Speed
  • Walk: 0.75

• Dash: 1.25
Normals

Neutral: Slippy swings his screwdriver twice in an ‘X’ shape, then looks away and covers his eyes as he rapidly stabs forward with it. The flurry of stabs ends with a final, mid-level thrust.

Dash: As he’s dashing forward, Slippy performs a shoulder-bash. If it connects, it has high knockback and quick recovery. If it misses, then Slippy trips and falls, slightly extending the move, but adding more recovery time.

Tilts

Side Tilt: Slippy takes out his wrench and swings it across with one hand. Rapid inputs will have Slippy alternate which side he swings from, making a back-and-forth motion.

Up Tilt: Slippy performs a small hop and sticks his hands above his head, holding a screwdriver in one and a wrench in the other. Short range but it’s a very quick move that's useful for follow-ups.

Down Tilt: Slippy kneels down and drives an active drill into the opponent’s feet. Quick animation, and hits multiple times. Excellent primer for follow-ups, and can even knock off opponents holding onto a ledge.

Smashes

Side Smash: Slippy takes a kneeling position as he pulls out the sniper rifle from Star Fox: Assault, and lines up a shot. Quick Side Smash inputs will lead to an inaccurate shot, leading to unintentional upward or downward angles. The longer the attack is charged, the more powerful and accurate the shot is. Would have the longest range of any Side Smash, and would be one of the strongest in the series. For balance though, the shot would leave Slippy on his butt, leading to a long recovery time.

Up Smash: Slippy pulls out the gatling gun from Star Fox: Assault, and fires full-auto into the air. However, Slippy can’t handle the recoil, so the gatling gun sprays side to side. This creates a very long-range attack in a 45° radius above.

Down Smash: Slippy pulls out two grenades from Star Fox: Assault, one in each hand. For the attack, Slippy takes a step forward while bending over, then casts them to his sides. This creates a disjointed hitbox, and the explosions occur just far enough away that Slippy doesn’t blow himself up. Great knock-out potential.

Aerials

Neutral Air: True to the series’ signature barrel roll, Slippy turns to the side, sticks hit arms and legs out, and performs a cartwheel-like motion in air. Each limb does damage, and hits on both sides of him. A good ‘get off me’ move.

Forward Air: Slippy whips out the machine gun from Star Fox: Assault and fires a full-auto burst forward. Has long range, and auto-cancels upon landing.

Back Air: Once again, Slippy’s got a bogey on his tail. Since other teammates are already in Smash, Slippy gets a bit of help from Peppy. Slippy leans forward, as Peppy fires three lasers behind him. First laser is right behind Slippy, the second laser is a little bit further out, and the last a bit further than the second. Very strong knockout move.

Up Air: Slippy takes out his wrench and does a wide arcing swing over his head. Makes for an excellent juggling move.

Down Air: Slippy takes out the homing launcher from Star Fox: Assault, aims down, and fires. The rocket travels fast, and only explodes when it comes into contact with an opponent or a platform. Explosion has high damage and knockback, even meteor smashing midair opponents. For balance, the move has long start-up and end-lag, and if timed right, Slippy can hurt or even knock himself out if he fires the rocket too close to the ground.

Throws
Grab
: Slippy takes a step, leans forward, and reaches out with both hands.

Pummel: Once Slippy has his hands on an opponent, his pummel involves him turning his head to the side and slamming it into the opponent’s.

Forward Throw: Slippy, while still holding onto the opponent, jumps up and places his feet on his opponent’s chest. He then performs a strong drop-kick. Strong knockback.

Back Throw: Slippy performs a leap-frog like motion, jumping over the opponent’s head. As he’s landing, Slippy slams a sensor bomb onto the opponent’s back, and it detonates as soon as Slippy lands. Another throw with strong knock back.

Up Throw: Slippy crouches down and rolls onto his back while placing his feet onto the opponent’s chest. He then performs an upward kick with both legs. Good for follow-ups.

Down Throw: Slippy performs a small hop as he throws his opponent onto the ground, then performs a body slam onto them. Deals high percent damage, but low knockback.

Get-Ups

Front Get-Up: Slippy shoots his arms and legs out, then gets himself back up with a push-up like motion.

Back Get-Up: Slippy shoots his arms and legs out, then gets himself back up by rolling over into a kneeling position, then stands.

Trip Get-Up: Slippy kicks hit legs out in front of him and he leans back and shoots hit arms out, then stands.

Ledge Attack: As Slippy is trying to climb back onto the ledge, he sticks his long, stretchy tongue outward.

Specials

Neutral Special: Blaster - Slippy pulls out the standard blaster from Star Fox: Assault and charges it up. The longer the blaster is charged, the further the distance it travels as well as the more damage and knockback it has. Just like in the game its from, the color of the charged shot will change depending on how much power it has. Long range and disjointed with a fast recovery.

Side Special: Direct-i - Slippy sends forward Direct-i from Star Fox Zero. Direct-i travels horizontally across the stage, and when he comes into contact with an opponent, he grabs them. Once Direct-i has grabbed onto an opponent, he sends a consistent electrical shock through them. After three seconds, Direct-i legs go and disappears.

Up Special: Booster Pack - Slippy’s puts on the Booster Pack from Star Fox: Assault and takes flight. The Booster Pack runs on a fuel system, which lasts about four seconds. This grants Slippy impressive vertical and horizontal recovery, and does not leave Slippy in a helpless state after use.

Down Special: AegisCam - Slippy places down an AegisCam from Star Fox Guard. The AegisCam acts as a stationary sentry gun, automatically targeting enemies within range and firing lasers at them. Lasers deal decent percent damage, but do not stun. The AegisCam has a set amount of health, and can be destroyed if it takes enough damage. As for how many Slippy places down, it depends on what the system can handle. 3 would be ideal, 2 would be more balanced, but 1 is more realistic with hardware limits.

Final Smash: Gyrowing - Slippy hops in the Gyrowing from Star Fox Zero and takes to the top of the stage. From here, Slippy can fly left and right across the top, and drop up to three large bombs upon the stage. These bombs have a very large explosive radius, and deal massive damage, often instantly knocking-out opponents. Lasts fifteen seconds total, or until all three bombs are dropped.

Defenses

Shield: Slippy hunkers down with his hands over his eyes.

Sidestep Dodge: Slippy pivots on one foot off to the side, and waves his arms around as if he’s about to lose his balance.

Forward Roll: Slippy performs a somersault forward, and turns around once it’s over.

Backward Roll: Slippy performs a backwards somersault.

Extras

Entrance: Slippy flies in on his Arwing and jumps out. Rather than landing gracefully like Fox and Falco, he lands on his butt. He then stands up and rubs the pain away just before the fight begins.

Stance: Slippy stands facing forward, with his arms angled at his sides.

Idle Animations
  • Animation 1: Slippy puts his hands on his belt and readjusts it.
  • Animation 2: Slippy puts his hands on his hat and repositions it.
Taunts
  • Up Taunt: Slippy covers his eyes, and then quickly move his hands in a peek-a-boo like motion as he says “Ha! Thought you could hide from me, eh?”
  • Side Taunt: Slippy tries to spin his blaster with one hand. As the blaster loops back around, it hits him in the face.
  • Down Taunt: Slippy puts his hand on the side of his headset and briefly leans forward before standing back up straight and says “Shield analysis complete!”
Victory Animations
  • Animation 1: Slippy jumps up and down while sticking his arms up and shouts “I won! Returning to base!”
  • Animation 2: Slippy performs his victory animation from Star Fox: Assault. He clicks his heels to the left, then the right, and performs a ‘sinking’ dance. After the freeze frame, Slippy will stick his arms out in front of him, move them side to side, and perform the ‘sinking’ dance again on repeat.
  • Animation 3: Slippy holds out his wrench towards the camera and says “Mess with the best, go down like the rest!”

Special Victory Dialogue
  • Victory vs. Fox: “This won’t get me kicked off the team, right?” - Slippy
  • Defeat vs. Fox: “You did fine, Slip” - Fox
  • Victory vs. Falco: “You’re all talk, bird-brain!” - Slippy
  • Defeat vs. Falco: “Stick to the pond, frog-boy!” - Falco
  • Victory vs. Krystal: “That staff can’t beat my tech!” - Slippy
  • Defeat vs. Krystal: “Hurts when Fox isn’t here to watch your back, huh?” - Krystal
  • Victory vs. Wolf: “Maybe next time you’ll think twice!” - Slippy
  • Defeat vs. Wolf: “I hate that frog…” - Wolf

A Closing Briefing
I'm interested in seeing how much enthusiasm there is for fans of the character and his potential involvement in Smash. Slippy supporters may be a minority, but I know there are several of us out there. I hope that this can be a place for fans of Slippy and the Star Fox series in general to discuss the character and the possibilities of his inclusion. I would encourage that users refrain from overly heated arguments, though I would also encourage thoughtful and critical discussion where relevant. Knowing that this character has many haters, I would like to avoid flame wars at all costs, but rest assured that this baby can take temperatures up to 9,000 degrees!

If you want to see Slippy in Smash, show your support here! As we all know, he needs all the assistance he can get.

Last edited:

Sir Ridley XII

Smash Cadet
Slippy is definitely a good choice (after bringing Wolf back of course), I would love for his move-set to include the little bomblet/drone weapon you see him juggling in the Star Fox Assault render.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
There wasn't a Slippy thread to begin with? Huh.

Well sign me up! After Star Fox Guard Slippy's more interesting a character than Wolf to me. Let's give him a selection of traps, turrets and machinery would instantly separate him from his fellow team members.

Maybe Slippy is slow but has the best jumps of the Spacies, with more of a focus on defence than outright attacking...honestly I think Slippy could be one of the more interesting potential fighters from the last generation entirely due to StarFox Guard!

Last edited:

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
Slippy is definitely a good choice (after bringing Wolf back of course), I would love for his move-set to include the little bomblet/drone weapon you see him juggling in the Star Fox Assault render
This is a good suggestion. Perhaps using the bomb as a zoning tool to apply even more stage control in conjunction with turrets. Actually, I think a *lot* of the gadgets from Assault would be good material to pull from, like the land mines, some of the firearms, and the jetpack.

There wasn't a Slippy thread to begin with? Huh.

Well sign me up! After Star Fox Guard Slippy's more interesting a character than Wolf to me. Let's give him a selection of traps, turrets and machinery would instantly separate him from his fellow team members.

Maybe Slippy is slow but has the best jumps of the Spacies, with more of a focus on defence than outright attacking...honestly I think Slippy could be one of the more interesting potential fighters from the last generation entirely due to StarFox Guard!
I agree! Star Fox Guard really boosted Slippy's moveset potential. It would make sense for him to be a good jumper since he's a frog and had a high jump in Assault's multiplayer too. Would also be a way for him to quickly create some space for himself if he gets overwhelmed up-close, to compensate for the low speed he'd probably have.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, guys. Would either of you like to be added to a supporters list?

Mr.J

Smash Apprentice
I was actually planning on making a thread of Slippy myself, good thing I didn't have to do it in the end. Since my idea was more of an Ice Climbers sorta deal with Slippy & Peppy. But yeah I do like this thread in general, so you have my full support! :D

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Was planning on making a Slippy thread eventually, but this one must've slipped past me. Anyways, with Krystal deconfirmed, Slippy has moved up and is now my #1 most wanted newcomer.

I think his chances are often underestimated, even if they still aren't particularly high. Slippy's got more relevance now than ever, with Star Fox Zero and Star Fox Guard being released around six months before Smash Ultimate is believed to have begun development. Star Fox Guard, being a spin off Slippy is the face of, may push him a bit as well.

Below is a moveset I made for him awhile back. It's thorough, and calls upon elements from Star Fox: Assault, Star Fox Zero, and Star Fox Guard.
Name: Slippy Toad
Series: Star Fox
First Appearance: Star Fox (1993)
Archetype: Defensive Engineer
Gimmick: Cameras

Overview

Slippy’s moveset is inspired primarily out of Star Fox: Assault, Star Fox Zero, and Star Fox Guard. Star Fox Assault is what gives him a majority of his attacks, using various different weapons from that game. Almost all of his moves revolve around the use of gadgets, weapons, or tools. Slippy’s moveset was also designed to keep his quirky personality intact, such as when he looks back while stabbing opponents with a screwdriver.

The moves Slippy uses are mostly long-range attacks with high power, but also come with high lag. Moves where he uses weapons are his strongest options, as they’re used to keep opponents away. Slippy does have a few close-combat moves using his tools, but since Slippy isn’t the strongest physically, close-quarters are usually a last resort for him.

Slippy’s moveset gimmick brings something new to the table for Smash. Slippy is able to place down the cameras from Star Fox Guard, which acts as a stationary sentry gun. This is another effective tool for Slippy, as the camera can be used in a variety of ways. The amount of cameras Slippy has active really depends on hardware capabilities, though.

Attributes

Height: 5’6”

Weight: 106

Jump Height
  • Ground: 45
  • Short: 20
  • Midair: 45
Air Speed: 0.9

Fall Speed
  • Normal Fall: 1.75
  • Fast-Fall: 2.8
Movement Speed
  • Walk: 0.75

• Dash: 1.25
Normals

Neutral: Slippy swings his screwdriver twice in an ‘X’ shape, then looks away and covers his eyes as he rapidly stabs forward with it. The flurry of stabs ends with a final, mid-level thrust.

Dash: As he’s dashing forward, Slippy performs a shoulder-bash. If it connects, it has high knockback and quick recovery. If it misses, then Slippy trips and falls, slightly extending the move, but adding more recovery time.

Tilts

Side Tilt: Slippy takes out his wrench and swings it across with one hand. Rapid inputs will have Slippy alternate which side he swings from, making a back-and-forth motion.

Up Tilt: Slippy performs a small hop and sticks his hands above his head, holding a screwdriver in one and a wrench in the other. Short range but it’s a very quick move that's useful for follow-ups.

Down Tilt: Slippy kneels down and drives an active drill into the opponent’s feet. Quick animation, and hits multiple times. Excellent primer for follow-ups, and can even knock off opponents holding onto a ledge.

Smashes

Side Smash: Slippy takes a kneeling position as he pulls out the sniper rifle from Star Fox: Assault, and lines up a shot. Quick Side Smash inputs will lead to an inaccurate shot, leading to unintentional upward or downward angles. The longer the attack is charged, the more powerful and accurate the shot is. Would have the longest range of any Side Smash, and would be one of the strongest in the series. For balance though, the shot would leave Slippy on his butt, leading to a long recovery time.

Up Smash: Slippy pulls out the gatling gun from Star Fox: Assault, and fires full-auto into the air. However, Slippy can’t handle the recoil, so the gatling gun sprays side to side. This creates a very long-range attack in a 45° radius above.

Down Smash: Slippy pulls out two grenades from Star Fox: Assault, one in each hand. For the attack, Slippy takes a step forward while bending over, then casts them to his sides. This creates a disjointed hitbox, and the explosions occur just far enough away that Slippy doesn’t blow himself up. Great knock-out potential.

Aerials

Neutral Air: True to the series’ signature barrel roll, Slippy turns to the side, sticks hit arms and legs out, and performs a cartwheel-like motion in air. Each limb does damage, and hits on both sides of him. A good ‘get off me’ move.

Forward Air: Slippy whips out the machine gun from Star Fox: Assault and fires a full-auto burst forward. Has long range, and auto-cancels upon landing.

Back Air: Once again, Slippy’s got a bogey on his tail. Since other teammates are already in Smash, Slippy gets a bit of help from Peppy. Slippy leans forward, as Peppy fires three lasers behind him. First laser is right behind Slippy, the second laser is a little bit further out, and the last a bit further than the second. Very strong knockout move.

Up Air: Slippy takes out his wrench and does a wide arcing swing over his head. Makes for an excellent juggling move.

Down Air: Slippy takes out the homing launcher from Star Fox: Assault, aims down, and fires. The rocket travels fast, and only explodes when it comes into contact with an opponent or a platform. Explosion has high damage and knockback, even meteor smashing midair opponents. For balance, the move has long start-up and end-lag, and if timed right, Slippy can hurt or even knock himself out if he fires the rocket too close to the ground.

Throws
Grab
: Slippy takes a step, leans forward, and reaches out with both hands.

Pummel: Once Slippy has his hands on an opponent, his pummel involves him turning his head to the side and slamming it into the opponent’s.

Forward Throw: Slippy, while still holding onto the opponent, jumps up and places his feet on his opponent’s chest. He then performs a strong drop-kick. Strong knockback.

Back Throw: Slippy performs a leap-frog like motion, jumping over the opponent’s head. As he’s landing, Slippy slams a sensor bomb onto the opponent’s back, and it detonates as soon as Slippy lands. Another throw with strong knock back.

Up Throw: Slippy crouches down and rolls onto his back while placing his feet onto the opponent’s chest. He then performs an upward kick with both legs. Good for follow-ups.

Down Throw: Slippy performs a small hop as he throws his opponent onto the ground, then performs a body slam onto them. Deals high percent damage, but low knockback.

Get-Ups

Front Get-Up: Slippy shoots his arms and legs out, then gets himself back up with a push-up like motion.

Back Get-Up: Slippy shoots his arms and legs out, then gets himself back up by rolling over into a kneeling position, then stands.

Trip Get-Up: Slippy kicks hit legs out in front of him and he leans back and shoots hit arms out, then stands.

Ledge Attack: As Slippy is trying to climb back onto the ledge, he sticks his long, stretchy tongue outward.

Specials

Neutral Special: Blaster - Slippy pulls out the standard blaster from Star Fox: Assault and charges it up. The longer the blaster is charged, the further the distance it travels as well as the more damage and knockback it has. Just like in the game its from, the color of the charged shot will change depending on how much power it has. Long range and disjointed with a fast recovery.

Side Special: Direct-i - Slippy sends forward Direct-i from Star Fox Zero. Direct-i travels horizontally across the stage, and when he comes into contact with an opponent, he grabs them. Once Direct-i has grabbed onto an opponent, he sends a consistent electrical shock through them. After three seconds, Direct-i legs go and disappears.

Up Special: Booster Pack - Slippy’s puts on the Booster Pack from Star Fox: Assault and takes flight. The Booster Pack runs on a fuel system, which lasts about four seconds. This grants Slippy impressive vertical and horizontal recovery, and does not leave Slippy in a helpless state after use.

Down Special: AegisCam - Slippy places down an AegisCam from Star Fox Guard. The AegisCam acts as a stationary sentry gun, automatically targeting enemies within range and firing lasers at them. Lasers deal decent percent damage, but do not stun. The AegisCam has a set amount of health, and can be destroyed if it takes enough damage. As for how many Slippy places down, it depends on what the system can handle. 3 would be ideal, 2 would be more balanced, but 1 is more realistic with hardware limits.

Final Smash: Gyrowing - Slippy hops in the Gyrowing from Star Fox Zero and takes to the top of the stage. From here, Slippy can fly left and right across the top, and drop up to three large bombs upon the stage. These bombs have a very large explosive radius, and deal massive damage, often instantly knocking-out opponents. Lasts fifteen seconds total, or until all three bombs are dropped.

Defenses

Shield: Slippy hunkers down with his hands over his eyes.

Sidestep Dodge: Slippy pivots on one foot off to the side, and waves his arms around as if he’s about to lose his balance.

Forward Roll: Slippy performs a somersault forward, and turns around once it’s over.

Backward Roll: Slippy performs a backwards somersault.

Extras

Entrance: Slippy flies in on his Arwing and jumps out. Rather than landing gracefully like Fox and Falco, he lands on his butt. He then stands up and rubs the pain away just before the fight begins.

Stance: Slippy stands facing forward, with his arms angled at his sides.

Idle Animations
  • Animation 1: Slippy puts his hands on his belt and readjusts it.
  • Animation 2: Slippy puts his hands on his hat and repositions it.
Taunts
  • Up Taunt: Slippy covers his eyes, and then quickly move his hands in a peek-a-boo like motion as he says “Ha! Thought you could hide from me, eh?”
  • Side Taunt: Slippy tries to spin his blaster with one hand. As the blaster loops back around, it hits him in the face.
  • Down Taunt: Slippy puts his hand on the side of his headset and briefly leans forward before standing back up straight and says “Shield analysis complete!”
Victory Animations
  • Animation 1: Slippy jumps up and down while sticking his arms up and shouts “I won! Returning to base!”
  • Animation 2: Slippy performs his victory animation from Star Fox: Assault. He clicks his heels to the left, then the right, and performs a ‘sinking’ dance. After the freeze frame, Slippy will stick his arms out in front of him, move them side to side, and perform the ‘sinking’ dance again on repeat.
  • Animation 3: Slippy holds out his wrench towards the camera and says “Mess with the best, go down like the rest!”

Special Victory Dialogue
  • Victory vs. Fox: “This won’t get me kicked off the team, right?” - Slippy
  • Defeat vs. Fox: “You did fine, Slip” - Fox
  • Victory vs. Falco: “You’re all talk, bird-brain!” - Slippy
  • Defeat vs. Falco: “Stick to the pond, frog-boy!” - Falco
  • Victory vs. Krystal: “That staff can’t beat my tech!” - Slippy
  • Defeat vs. Krystal: “Hurts when Fox isn’t here to watch your back, huh?” - Krystal
  • Victory vs. Wolf: “Maybe next time you’ll think twice!” - Slippy
  • Defeat vs. Wolf: “I hate that frog…” - Wolf

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
Was planning on making a Slippy thread eventually, but this one must've slipped past me. Anyways, with Krystal deconfirmed, Slippy has moved up and is now my #1 most wanted newcomer.
Krystal being out of the running certainly opens up a lot more room for Slippy to join, as she was easily his biggest competition for the spot of "Star Fox newcomer". Slippy's just about the only realistic candidate left, with Peppy probably being next in line, but a bit far removed.

Excellent moveset, by the way. Really makes use of all of the character's various gadgets from across the series in a way few official movesets do. I've added it to the OP with credit to you. Hope you don't mind. I think it should be as visible as possible to anyone viewing the thread.

UserKev

Smash Champion
For a while now, I actually thought of making a support thread for Slippy.

I wrote a scenario for Slippy as a accidental fighter, desperately attempting to land attacks. Fire Toad is obvious but let it be explosive with its own twist.

I support.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Krystal being out of the running certainly opens up a lot more room for Slippy to join, as she was easily his biggest competition for the spot of "Star Fox newcomer". Slippy's just about the only realistic candidate left, with Peppy probably being next in line, but a bit far removed.

Excellent moveset, by the way. Really makes use of all of the character's various gadgets from across the series in a way few official movesets do. I've added it to the OP with credit to you. Hope you don't mind. I think it should be as visible as possible to anyone viewing the thread.
Agreed. The way I looked at Star Fox newcomers, it went Krystal -> Slippy --> Peppy ---> Leon. At least until we get a recurring villain with a usable body type, or if they give Andross a humanoid form we fight in the games. Really hope he makes it in.

And thank-you for the moveset complement, as well as adding it to the front page with credit.

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
I definitely like the suggestion to have Slippy be a bit of an "accidental" fighter, in the sense that a lot of his moves involve flubbing attacks and the resulting chaos causing damage anyway. For example, shooting a gun but losing his grip on it so that the shots scatter while he panics. The idea of "Fire Toad" as a malfunctioning Fire Fox/Bird is also a great idea.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Made a sort of character banner for Slippy based off the Smash fighter video thumbnails. Went with '66' for now, but I can change the number as newcomers are revealed.

D

Deleted member

As long as he doesn't have the same moveset as the other 3, I'm game. I like the character as a whole.

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
I always doubted that Slippy would have a similar moveset to Fox/Falco/Wolf. His difference in body shape would probably make mapping most of their animations impractical, to say nothing of how different his personality and mannerisms are, so if he ever got in, I imagine they'd start the project knowing he'd have to be unique.

D

Deleted member

I always doubted that Slippy would have a similar moveset to Fox/Falco/Wolf. His difference in body shape would probably make mapping most of their animations impractical, to say nothing of how different his personality and mannerisms are, so if he ever got in, I imagine they'd start the project knowing he'd have to be unique.
I agree completely. It just wouldn't work. I was just stating the obvious; I'd rather not have the character than have him rushed and not put in properly.

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
I suppose the same could for said for most any character. Nobody wants a character to be a rushed job. Ganondorf got saddled with Falcon's moveset just because he was a late addition to fill out Melee's roster. It'd be a shame to have Slippy end up as just another Fox derivative, especially given how both Falco and Wolf also share the same base attributes. That's why I think if we were to ever get a fourth Star Fox character, Sakurai would deliberately attempt to make them unique. With Slippy especially, I feel like he's already a controversial enough character that having him be a clone would produce a large amount of backlash. Sakurai would know that and would try to show the fans why Slippy could actually be a unique and interesting character. I could potentially see him defaulting on Slippy's notoriety and making him sort of a joke derivative - the Dan Hibiki to Fox's Ryu - but I think at this point, he wants to try and be as creative as possible. I think clones outside of minimum-effort echoes are going to end up a thing of the past, which bodes well for Slippy's potential moveset, assuming he were to get in.

SEGAGameBoy

Smash Journeyman
Never played it before, but I'm planning on getting Star Fox 64 3D for my 3DS. I support! Also, just as a joke, I wanted to ask something. Is it weird that I always get him and Peppy confused with each other?

Juliusaurus

Smash Ace
NNID
Juliusaurus
Well, I don't know why you'd ever think a rabbit would be described as "slippy", but they each have similar enough postures and body shape, and names that end with "y", so I could maybe see how you could confuse them?

Speaking of their similarities though, yeah, I'd love to see Slippy included as a new original character, with Peppy as an echo of him (if we can even get echoes of newcomers... sorta happened once before with Marth & Roy). Because, as previously mentioned, they both have very similar body shapes and sizes, and frogs and rabbits are both known for hopping and jumping. It could work, well, depending on how they make the moveset anyway.

But back to just Slippy, I do like the idea of him playable, and using gadgets too. After 'Star Fox: Guard' the little guy has moved on up in the ranks. And also, I could be wrong but I do believe Miyamoto is a big fan of Slippy Toad, and that could give him some bonus points here too.

All in all, I'd LOVE to have all four main Star Fox team members on the roster, alongside Wolf. There would be a sense of completion, since it was always odd to me that Falco was chosen, despite being equally important to Slippy and Peppy in the games. (Also, for a fun side, Peppy could shout "BARREL ROLL" every time he roll dodges... c'mon, you know you'd love it)

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
Never played it before, but I'm planning on getting Star Fox 64 3D for my 3DS. I support! Also, just as a joke, I wanted to ask something. Is it weird that I always get him and Peppy confused with each other?
I can see it. Once you play Star Fox, though, they should quickly become distinct from one another. They're both some of the hammiest characters among a universally hammy cast, but their personalities differ greatly. Peppy is a loopy old man who likes to blurt out obvious advice, while Slippy is more boyish and always begging for help. Probably the biggest trait they both share is how disproportionately cocky they are when they manage to take down an enemy, but that's a characteristic that all of Fox's allies seem to come preinstalled with. It's more or less what defines Falco.

And yeah, I agree with Juliusaurus Juliusaurus in that it still feels a bit weird to me how Falco has had Smash Bros. tenure for so long without the other Star Fox pilots joining him. Prior to Melee, there really wasn't anything that placed Falco on a higher pedestal than the others. He was probably really lucky to get in as a last-minute clone, and I wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't ever gotten into Smash if he hadn't made the cut in Melee. He's been around so long, though, that I think it's fair to give the other pilots a pass as well.

Last edited:

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
I could really see Slippy as a unique newcomer with Peppy as an echo. I know some people would complain about Star Fox having too many “reps”, but honestly I think most people would love having the full Star Fox team together in smash.

WampaWreckage

Smash Rookie
Yo, just wanted to stop by and list my support for Slippy! My friends and I have liked him in a meme way, and I think he'd be able to be a neat addition! Although, I personally think that if he was ever added, it'd only be as a Echo Fighter, I still love the support and the effort you guys put into making movesets about him. It's really inspiring! I hope we can see him this iteration! I'd love to be on the supporters list!

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
Welcome to the thread, WampaWreckage WampaWreckage . I'm also starting to think Slippy would only make it in as an echo fighter now, but I suppose that would still be the next best thing, wouldn't it? He can be the Dan to Fox's Ryu, and he'd suit the role perfectly.

Still, I would definitely hope for and prefer a completely unique Slippy, as four Star Fox characters with the same base moveset would be a bit much. I suppose Sakurai isn't opposed to that outcome now that we've seen four takes on Marth's moveset, though. Of course, if Slippy were to be an echo of Fox, then that means we couldn't get Peppy as an echo of Slippy, like King Sonnn DeDeDoo suggested.

Maybe that's the route to go, eh? Slippy as a unique newcomer with a Peppy echo. Then we'd get the whole Star Fox team in and greatly boost the Star Fox representation in the game.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
I don't see Slippy getting in as a clone fighter of Fox, seeing as he doesn't fit Fox's body/skeleton at all. If Fox were to get a clone fighter of him, it'd be his father, James. I've also seen Slippy and Peppy suggested as clones for Falco, but that wouldn't work for the same reason. They don't match Falco's skeleton either, and taking Falco's moves into account, them being a Falco clone makes even less sense.

Still, Slippy getting in as a unique newcomer with Peppy as a clone fighter is something I did not really consider. With some slight tweaks to their proportions, you could possibly make a skeleton and animations that could apply to both of them. Plus, it'd allow the entire Star Fox team to be in the game together. Would be pretty cool. I don't think Fox's or Falco's Final Smashes hurt their chances though, seeing as they both have the full team with them.

Still, I see Slippy's, and by extension, Peppy's chances to be pretty low. Star Fox seems to have gotten the shaft again this time around, with the only new stuff being redesigns, the series's most popular newcomer candidate as an Assist Trophy, and possibly three new music tracks. Only way I see Slippy getting in is if he's the 'Sakurai surprise' pick, or if he wanted to add a series newcomer, but felt Krystal lacked relevancy since she wasn't in Star Fox Zero. Peppy I feel would have to win the damn lottery to get in as a clone of Slippy, but the idea of completing the team could help him there.

Anyways, I decided to make some more promotional material for them both. Some website 'sort by series' pages with them both, and some stock icons I made as well. Since I don't believe Peppy has a thread, think it'd be possible to have this be the support thread for both? Makes sense, since we're starting to pair the two.

Buzzwole

Smash Ace
I genuinely see no reason why slippy and peppy couldn't be fox and falco echoes (or at least semi clones). itd be great to have the whole original starfox team playable.

Last edited:

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
I genuinely see no reason why slippy and peppy couldn't be fox and falco echoes (or at least semi clones). itd be great to have the whole original starfox team playable.

Slippy is generally a whole head shorter than fox, and Peppy is shorter than Fox in 64 if you don't count the ear which wouldn't be needed for his hurtbox. The main problem is that Slippy and Peppy are much wider than Fox or Falco

Slippy and Peppy would be an extremely rough fit for an echo of Fox and Falco from what we know so far about them and I don't see it working. Semi-clone would be totally fine.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Although I do agree that it'd be great to have the whole Star Fox team playable, Peppy/Slippy would have to be unique or at least semi-clones to get in. The two getting in as 'Echo' clones as either Fox or Falco isn't really possible. For starters, look at their body structure.

Fox and especially Falco are much taller and more lean compared to Peppy and Slippy. It wouldn't really be possible to rig Slippy or Peppy onto either Fox's or Falco's skeletons. Sure, they could 'shrink' the skeletons and alter some animations, but then we're looking as a Dr. Mario or Pichu type of clone, rather than 'Echo' clones.

But say they do alter their skeletons so that they fit Peppy and Slippy. They'd need several moves to be replaced since Slippy and Peppy still wouldn't be capable or performing many of Fox's or Falco's moves. Fox's rapid jab involves kicks, which Slippy and Peppy wouldn't be able to do as well. Falco's FAir involves spinning around for a rapid-hitting attack using his beak, which also wouldn't be possible with either of them. Not to mention that both Fox and Falco have several attacks using their tails, such as their DTilts or Fox's UAir. There are other moves that would need to be replaced, too. At that point, they'd be semi-clones.

Slippy or Peppy being clones of Fox and Falco is a suggestion I often see, but one that is not realizable. The two are outright incompatible with many of Fox's and Falco's animations and attacks. It'd be a stretch just to make either Peppy or Slippy even semi-clones of Fox or Falco. The only realizable 'Echo' clones that the Star Fox series can really see would be James McCloud as a clone of Fox, or depending on how the original is implemented, Slippy and Peppy could be made as clones of each other.

The problem with Slippy and Peppy being clones or eachother would mean that their moveset would have to be a bit more 'safe'. In my moveset for Slippy, a lot of his attacks involve tools, such as a screwdriver, wrench, etc. Tools being used as attacks wouldn't really fit Peppy all too well. Slippy would also make use out of the cameras from Star Fox Guard, but I think Peppy having control over those would be a bit more forgivable. The weapons used in Star Fox: Assault, as well as more generic punches and kicks, would make for a safe moveset for the two to share.

Anop

Smash Apprentice
Slippy would be cool as a semi-clone, he also got his own game, he deserves to be in the roster! (Peppy is cool too)

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
Just putting in my two cents here:

While I do generally support Slippy as his own unique character with a fully realized moveset, in the event that concessions would have to be made in order to fit in Peppy as an echo, I would be willing to take that compromise. After all, we can't be choosy with how limited our newcomer pool is this time. As it stands, though, my preferred outcome is a completely unique Slippy, even at the expense of Peppy - while having the entire Star Fox crew would be nifty, of the two, I think Slippy deserves it more.

Agreed that Slippy being a Fox or Falco echo makes little to no sense. If there were a way to make it work and that was the only chance Slippy had, then I'd take it, but I think the tweaks and adjustments they'd need to make would complicate the process to a point where it defeats the purpose of making him an echo to begin with. At minimum, Slippy would work best as a semi-clone of Fox, reusing the same base moveset but having the animations and properties altered in order to better reflect his body type and personality.

With all this in consideration, where that leaves Slippy doesn't look too great. He'd probably be too much work for a mere echo, but isn't popular enough to get a full treatment over big ballot picks. We now have confirmation that Sakurai used the ballot for newcomer ideas this time, and Slippy almost certainly did not poll well. If the much more popular Krystal could only get in as an AT, that doesn't exactly bode well for Slippy's chances, at least for the base roster. I think his best chances now hinge on the situational event of Sakurai wanting to use echoes to package him with Peppy for the novelty of having every core Star Fox pilot. I do think they could use a little leeway in that scenario to keep Slippy's moveset fairly unique, though. While using a wrench or screwdriver would be out of place for Peppy, they could substitute the prop for something like a cane, for example. And besides, it wouldn't be the first case of echoes making concessions for the sake of gameplay; just look at Daisy using Toad. I could see Peppy feasibly using gadgets and cameras without compromising his character as well, since he's tended to play a more hands-off/support role in certain games anyway.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303

New direct. Likely going to be going over the online system and probably a Smash newcomer reveal, as well as some new games.

Though very unlikely, the dream would be Starlink coverage, a new Star Fox game, and Slippy revealed for Smash with Peppy as a clone.

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
Anyone here a believer in that rumored Star Fox racing game? Not sure how much I believe in it, but if it's real, I hope we see it revealed in this Direct. I've been mildly interested in the idea ever since the rumor first blew up.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Anyone here a believer in that rumored Star Fox racing game? Not sure how much I believe in it, but if it's real, I hope we see it revealed in this Direct. I've been mildly interested in the idea ever since the rumor first blew up.
I mean, it's not off the table just yet. Multiple sources began to talk about it out of the blue, which is unusual for a standard 'Hey, this is totally real' rumor.

I'm not really expecting it, but I'm not calling it an outright lie just yet. If it isn't revealed this upcoming direct though, then it could be false.

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
Definitely not counting out the possibility yet. I've been about 50/50 on the rumor since it first showed up. Crossing my fingers it's real, though, or we at least get some sort of Star Fox game in general. I think there's a very good chance we see some more info on Starlink. Perhaps a broader reveal for Falco, Peppy, and Slippy's presence in the game.

Pizza Robo

Smash Journeyman
After reading this thread i decide to support Slippy Toad for Smash Bros :D

Gemini-Gene

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fairlight92
Switch FC
SW 7459 3215 2216
Screen Shot 2018-09-28 at 1.15.03 PM.png

Screen capped this from a 10 years old blurry video, but now that Snake is returning for Ultimate and Starlink on the Switch is a thing (SF being relevant with a cameo in a upcoming Ubisoft game), any chance we could get a Slippy as a Luigi-fied semi-clone of Snake while having some altered moves from Fox/Falco?

Slippy is too short to be an Echo of Snake, Fox, and Falco but Sakurai could develop Slippy in the same principle or reasoning he had for Isabelle (Slippy was too short to make as an Echo of ____ fighter, but he can be a Semi with a clumsy, goofy way of fighting). Slippy would be like the Dan Hibiki, or Luigi-fied clone of Snake and fight similar to Snake but in character to Slippy's personality and skill set, which is next to mediocre in close quarters combat (how he looks when fighting, not based on competitive viability) but excels in weapons and other tech. I have a semi clone move set for Slippy in the works so I'll post it once it's ready. Another thing I wanted to mention is that Slippy being a semi-clone or Luigi-fied clone of Snake fits better in comparison to how :ultganondorf: was chosen to be a :ultfalcon: clone and semi clone later in the other Smash games. The reason I say this is because of the SF Assault multiplayer weapons would make fitting skins for Snake's. You can replace some of Snake's weapons with Fox's or include something Slippy created from Starfox 0 & Guard.
I know clones and semi clones don't normally get a reveal trailer but we know that :ultrichter: and :ultisabelle: were special cases.

Slippy's reveal could start out with Snake fighting a character that he doesn't have a codec message for, a weapon user preferably. Snake decides to find cover and call in his team but when he tries getting the signal you see a fuzzy static screen on one side of the call. When the receiver finally picks up it's revealed that Snake manages to get through to Slippy. Snake asks him to assist in his battle with some tips on his new opponent's history and weapon + opponents weapon versatility. Snake then says that he may need Slippy's help in person on the battlefield, to which Slippy panics and tries to make an excuse as to why it would be a bad idea. Snake makes a comment like "just remember our training / remember our CQC training and you'll be fine" or something along the lines of that. Slippy's splash screen reveal come us up and then the trailer cuts to Slippy's stage entrance: he jumps out of an Arwing and lands awkwardly on stage.

Then some game play that shows Slippy trying to fight like Snake but looks very inexperienced and in line with Slippy's character (Snake either grunts in embarrassment or suggests Slippy to focus on his technique). Slippy will also show that he still has some moves from Fox and Falco but they have slightly different animations. The trailer ends with Snake and Slippy's mission completed. Snake then mentions how Slippy still needs to design him a new weapon. Slippy starts to laugh nervously and the screen fades to black.

Last edited:

thirsty-pocket

Smash Ace
With Krystal deconfirmed, Slippy and Peppy are basically the only newcomers left, huh?
I don't really like the idea of an incomplete set, so I'd support Slippy only if Peppy got in as his Semi-Clone. Hopefully this time they aren't even more Fox clones, I feel like Assault provided more than enough weapons to make a new moveset for a Star Fox character.

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
Slippy's "entering the match" animation would totally have to be crash-landing his Arwing into the ground and face-planting.

Not related to Slippy specifically, but I'm pretty impressed at how well the Star Fox characters are integrated in Starlink. While I wasn't interested in the game initially, I'm definitely keeping an eye on it now.

Mr.J

Smash Apprentice
Slippy's "entering the match" animation would totally have to be crash-landing his Arwing into the ground and face-planting.

Not related to Slippy specifically, but I'm pretty impressed at how well the Star Fox characters are integrated in Starlink. While I wasn't interested in the game initially, I'm definitely keeping an eye on it now.
I like that idea actually, nice work!

I'd Negæte That

Smash Cadet
I support. I think the series deserves another fighter, and slippy would open for unique design space for gadget/toolbox like characters. I think people underestimate his chances of getting in. I wonder if Sakurai has been paying attention to starlink at all lately and if gen has any comment on it.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Glad to see more people on-board with getting Slippy and/or Peppy. I'm planning on remaking my old Slippy moveset to where it'd accommodate both him and Peppy. Still going to derive mostly from Assault, Zero, and Guard.

I've seen some speculation from people like Stealth wondering if the rumored Star Fox Grand Prix will make an appearance at the Game Awards or not. Timing would make sense, since they wouldn't want to steal the Star Fox thunder from Starlink too soon after its release. If the Star Fox Grand Prix game truly exists, and is planned for a Spring/Summer 2019 release, it makes the idea of a Star Fox character being DLC for promotion not too much of a stretch.

Top Bottom