• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dash out of Sprint.

Vultron

Smash Apprentice
This isn't Sonic specific, but it is important that you guys know this.

1. You need to be holding your attack button.
2. Let your dash animation turn into your sprint animation, and continue holding your Control Stick in the direction you are sprinting in.
3. Flick your C-Stick down so that you start a crouch, and continue holding your Control Stick in the direction you are sprinting in.
4. Your crouch will be interrupted, and your dash animation will be present again.

You can do this to Dash Dance immediately out of your sprint... OR you can just turn around and repeat these steps for an infinitely long Dash Dance.

This tech is beyond great for Sonic because of his ground speed.

I don't think this is intentional so use it while you have it!

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
Now tried it, it is really good!
It's kinda like a long dash dance, I'm gonna have to reconfigure my controller setup for an easier input execution.

Wish I knew how to apply it better and consistently though.

Since my L is for taunt cancelling , I'm gonna have to think this through for a while.

Top Bottom