• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dash dancing

DongleDude

Smash Rookie
Ok for the life of me I can not Dash Dance for the life of me in Sm4sh and most likely SmUsh. I can do it perfectly fine in Melee (just mash the control stick left and right, pause for a bit if you want to go in a direction.) I just can’t do it in Sm4sh.

Alsyght

Smash Journeyman
Have you tried going to training mode, slowing the frame rate to 1/4th and practicing?

DongleDude

Smash Rookie
Here’s the thing. I had to sell Smash Wii U for money for Ultimate, and my 3ds circlepad broke. I can only play Smash 4 for 1 hour 30 minutes every Tuesday/Thursday at my local library. And that’s only 3 stock 8 player smash matches. Every time I try it there I either do a perfect pivot somehow or just turn around.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I have the same issue. I can dash dance in Melee, I can't remember if I could in Brawl, and I can't in Sm4sh. I'd image it'll be easier in Sma5h.

Top Bottom