• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darth Rancorous trip to Denver, CO

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
Well, since my account is still activated, and I'm still into smash (no thanks to the Genesis 2 vids :p) I am calling all Denver smashers to come and smash. I will be in Denver from 8/14 - 8/19 for work. Since I'll most likely be super busy during the week, are there any smashers that are down to play on Sunday, August 14th??? PM me if ur interested.

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
haha, yeah. After watchin the vids up on youtube, I realized that I just love this game way too much to give it up. I prolly won't be going to any tourneys anytime soon, but I still wanna play haha

The Star King

Smash Hero
You lasted four days. That's even shorter than I expected. I was expecting, like a week. This must be some sort of record.

Good to have you back, I suppose.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
haha, yeah. After watchin the vids up on youtube, I realized that I just love this game way too much to give it up. I prolly won't be going to any tourneys anytime soon, but I still wanna play haha
Tourneys are hard sometimes when you got to host and play in them. Its also really hard as will to get players to play there games and hunt them down so they can play. But I love to play this game for fun and thats the reason I go to tourneys is to meet and play new players :). Its good to see you will still play and I do hope to see you again someday

thegreginator

Smash Journeyman
So yeah this is probably a little late but we will have 2 TVs set up and a decent amount of good local players. We will also be recording, so anyone near Centennial, CO feel free to PM me if you're interested. We will be playing today from about 3PM - whenever we feel like stopping.

I will make a thread for the vids when I get around to uploading them.

KuJu

Smash Rookie
I will play. Just find a place to host it. (parents would be discouraged by meeting with strangers to play a game)

Top Bottom