• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

darkstalkers a chance for the underrated to shine

scarlet solsitce

Smash Apprentice
ok look I'm shooting for the damn stars with these six characters I'm asking for its nonsense but for what its worth my choices from the forgotten fighting game made by Capcom ( yeah they'll get in for suuure) are Morrigan and Lilith Anseland, Felica the cat, Jon Talbain, and Dimitri maximimoff its silly but hey a guy can dream

Last edited:

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
Sadly, I doubt we'll get a playable fighter from this series. However, it'd be nice to get Morrigan or Felicia as an AT at least.

SIAD

Smash Rookie
If we were to get a playable fighter I think it’d be Morrigan. If we see Sakurai start to draw from all the “greatest hits” of each third party, I can see her getting in, but definitely not in the Ultimate base roster.

Nemuresu

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3325-3200-4137
So I tried to find which Darkstalkers characters have been on Nintendo consoles, and most of them seem to just come from both Project X Zone games: Morrigan (also playable in Tatsunoko vs Capcom), Felicia, Hsien-Ko, Demitri (as playable characters), Lord Raptor, Jedah, Q-Bee, B. B. Hood and Pyron (as enemy units). Lilith also makes a cameo in Tatsunoko vs Capcom during Morrigan's Darkness Illusion hyper.

Now, my main issue with these guys is that all suffer from one problem or another that could potentially prevent them from joining: All girls minus B.B.Hood would have to be toned down in their outfits, Q-Bee is a generic enemy, Demitri would lack his (in)famous Midnight Bliss attack (which is why he was rejected from MvC3, according to Niitsuma), and all the other guys aren't just well-known enough.

I'd love to have a character from that franchise in the game if only because wacky animations don't seem to be a problem here (lookin' at 'ya, Corrin), but I feel like it'd only happen if Capcom themselves stepped in.

Last edited:

Pizza Robo

Smash Journeyman
I also want Darkstalker characters in Super Smash Bros
My most wanted characters are Lord Raptor,Sasquatch,Victor,and Rikuo

osby

Smash Obsessed
Morrigan is a really fun character, I'd like if she can fight with Ryu and Mega Man again.

D

Deleted member

Darkstalkers is my absolute favorite non-crossover fighting game series, I'd love to see it represented in any way. Maybe with music on Suzaku Castle, at least?

ClaudeandCamilla

Smash Rookie
I love Darkstalkers, I would want to mainly see Jon Talbain, Felicia (who can easily be censored as much as Bayonetta was), B.B. Hood, and Sasquatch as future Smash fighters

Top Bottom