• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark Samus vs. Captain Falcon. Looking for some constructive criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yknowlikenia

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 5495 6606 4304
you seem to be great at spacing, which does wonders against falcon! if anything, i would say you underutilize tilts and grabs, especially at higher percents. it could be worthwhile to figure out how they can be followed up into kills! otherwise, you're a great dark samus :dr^_^:

Aeriesune0

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the positive feedback Yknow! It's the 20 years of playing Samus haha. I have been maining her since the N64 days. So my spacing game is second nature, all muscle memory I do not even have to think about. Hardest thing has been adjusting to the new air dodge system.

We had our time to shine in Melee...and now she's back! How do you guys feel about the pseudo wavedash? Samus' is pretty good. Her roll is so fast now though, that I am not sure which is better. I also can't wavedash consistently, I miss it a lot. So I only do it in practice matches, and not ranked.

Savage1

Smash Rookie
Captain Falcon is one of my favorite matchups tbh. I typically struggle to space against them, so it turns into a close combat battle where we both need to be fast and tough. Something that might be helpful is to lay bombs around when you know he's rushing from the ground, but otherwise you did great, especially with that ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom