• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

dark samus really could (and should) be a semi clone

Turnips and Daisies.

Banned via Warnings
Isabelle's not even a semi clone. She's unique with a few borrowed moves, but her overall tool-set is so different that it's not semi clone status anymore.

They likely built Isabelle from the ground up. Dark Samus was based on Samus.

Last edited:

godogod

Smash Ace
it's too late to give her a radically different moveset.. but I hope developers do some further adjustments for the echo characters to make them differentiate from the originals. Attributes like walk/dash speed, weight, fall speed, as well as knockback, damage, and angle of trajectory of moves can easily be changed and make echoes different enough from originals.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
it's too late to give her a radically different moveset.. but I hope developers do some further adjustments for the echo characters to make them differentiate from the originals. Attributes like walk/dash speed, weight, fall speed, as well as knockback, damage, and angle of trajectory of moves can easily be changed and make echoes different enough from originals.
I think these are already things that are different. I'm sure it's too late now, but it would have been really nice to get a slightly more unique moveset.

kro_

Smash Apprentice
The thing is, they could give her a brand-new moveset, but they'd rather spend precious time on completely original characters over clones, and I'm perfectly fine with that compromise.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
The thing is, they could give her a brand-new moveset, but they'd rather spend precious time on completely original characters over clones, and I'm perfectly fine with that compromise.
I'd be happy with 3 original attacks. That's all she needs.

Top Bottom