• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark.Pch Meta game talk on Peach

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I was bored and decided to make three series of vids on princess peach and what I think about her and her meta game. your thoughts and opinion are most welcome. You can give me a big FU for all I care if you don't agree or like it., etc. So your thoughts and etc on this topic. And yea. it can lead to a seriously discussion.

Princess Peach Metagame talk

Nordal

Smash Lord
You should have put this in Illmatic's thread instead of making it's own. I'll listen to it later (though you won't know since I'm blocked, lmao)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I listened to the first video, pretty general stuff but it's good for people learning how to play for sure.

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
I Would say be defensive you get better turnips like Mr.. Saturn, Bob ombs and Beam Swords and Stich Faces (Thats what i do)

Last edited:
Top Bottom