• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark Mk and/or Galacta/Morpho knight Poll/Disc.

Who would you want as either a Skin, Echo fighter, or Semi-clone and who do you prefer?

• Skin with altered mask and sword, wings/cape should be sufficient for all 3.

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Might as well make them all (or 1/2) Echo fighters.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • All three is a bit much, could imagine making one of them as a Semi clone, though.

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • A specific/personal compromise of the above options ( Just explain/elaborate below)

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Dark MK FTW !

• ALL HAIL GALACTA KNIGHT!

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • IT'S MORPHEUS TIME TO RISE/SHINE...

• Total voters

Boartobewild

Smash Apprentice
With the rise of alternate/cool/edgier versions of Character and the recent successful and well received Kirby Star Allies DLC, I couldn't help but wonder why Sakurai's very own series didn't get another Rep. The best and most suitable Character for the role is definitely Meta knight, but which Alter ego is the most popular and deserving of the honor?

Cast your votes and post/discuss your opinion/argument down below ^^

Ps. Should mention that you can cast as many votes as you like, since I am both interested who you prefer as a rep, but how you would incorporate or rate the rest.

Keeshu

Smash Ace
With emphasis on Echo Fighters in this smash, I'm expecting Dark Meta Knight to be an echo fighter... Even if I'd prefer him to be a new character since his mirror abilities and giant swords makes him quite different.

I think Galacta Knight is going to stay as a skin despite being one of the more important characters to the Kirby series. I think Galacta Knight is one of those characters that will get in if they have the time but is lower on the priority list. With an emphasis on fan favorites, I have a feeling Galacta Knight has a pretty good chance at getting in, but he does have some competition with Bandana Dee.

Trying to keep myself from spoilers, so I haven't seen Morpho Knight's fight yet, but I assume he'd be an alternate skin for Galacta Knight since he is Galacta Knight in a way. I don't see him even having a skin if Galacta Knight is in the game.

RNG_Lemon

Smash Rookie
NNID
2coolfor3d
3DS FC
2896-2983-8305
Switch FC
SW-3323-9300-9923
I think they should add ether, A: Dark Meta Knight as an echo. Or B: Galacta Knight as his own character.

Velvet Rebirth

Smash Apprentice
I would have really liked Galacta Knight as a semi clone or echo but I'm fine with him not getting in. Meta Knight is still my favorite knight and him being here is good enough for me

Top Bottom