• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Daphne I Results

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Btw Hippie where did you get that sweater from i was diggin that shiett.

Some hypebeast ****

CoonTail

Smash Lord
1: Ally ($260.00)- Awesome meeting the legend himself hopefully next time the PT will get further
2: ADHD ($130.00)- Good freaking sets in midtiers REMEMBER we got a dollar MM peach v PT
3: Anti ($78.00)- Fun trip to mcdonalds lol MK does win you money hopefully PT will soon enough for me
4: Inui ($26.00)
5: Dabuz ($13.00)
5: Atomsk ($13.00)
7: PatG- **** man real close sets in mid tiers hopefully Ill see you again so we can freaking run that back
7: Fatal
9: BlackWaltz- 4 red pikmin vs Ivy and I managed to take down 3...still freaking epic
9: Minty- You bastad we shall MM soon even tho you got into juice you know your still coming to play at my house
9: Icy Light
9: Will- One day will one day
13: Yes!
13: Big M
13: John12346
13: Keitaro
17: Coontail
17: Aizen- So tiggah we finally are doing the same at tournies I thought this day would never come
17: Vex Kasrani- LOL i cant believe I placed as well as you vex, either way your better just hope my PT was ok in your eyes. BTW ill gladly take coaching next tourny were both at man
17: Eazy
17: Cheese- REMEMBER I GAVE YOU MY NUGGETS(I have gained AIB ban immunity) LOL
17: MBlaze- Kool seeing you again man me you and cyber should deff get some practice in soon
17: Cloudfox- Sorry bout not giving you a ride to the train station man wish I knew where it was!!
17: Bizkit- I wanna play you again because i did HORRIBLE but no johns you got the win man
25: Cyber- CRAZIEST SETS I HAD....sorry about mid tiers man it seemed like either I learned the matchup to well or you were jus off your game
25: Viva The Saturn- 70:30 nuff said LOL + you got a BYE but either way LOVE YOU VIVA and you got some vengence
25: Dosis- first singles match I played I was a lil shocked it ended the way it did
25: Polak
25: KirinBlaze- Hopefully Ill see you soon kirin we havent played since july
25: Sorto
25: Kingz
25: Glass Joe
33: Meow- good matches man try and get serious with brawl
33: Gregory
33: Alxean
33: PD- ugh man maybe next time just keep putting the work in
33: Mage- Good seeing you man too bad no more 90% flamethrower combos on link LOL
33: Vanek
33: Joxs
33: Remix
33: MBA
33: Transcender
33: JoeR
33: Decox
33: Hippiedude- Barely saw you but we shall play soon
33: Lactose- Cmon lac man start being serious!!
33: Marcus
33: Arrancar
49: Shippo- LOL hope the left hand is getting better even though the matches didnt record fully through
49: Sasook
49: Blarfenzo
49: Noel
49: Jay Tibrewala

I'm late with the shoutouts I know but it was a great tourny. 17th out of 53 is alright but I deff feel a few more good decisions would have put me in top 10, so no johns just hope some agree with me. It seems my PT is getting alot more recognition than I first thought. So with Guru being all B+ now I am the official PT of the atlantic north. Hopefully I get some good feedback from everyone else but overall great tourny guys hope I get to play all of you more and get that PT higher in the singles bracket.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
lol anti, i dont even remember wtf i was wearing, if ur talking about the KH2 shirt, i bought it from animefest, if ur talking about the blue/white/navy hoodie i was wearing, i bought it from old navy for 17 bucks LMFAO

old navy = hype

gotta look sexy for the guys in tourneys rofl

*not really, only for biddies in SATs lols*

MBlaze

Smash Champion
1: Ally ($260.00)- Kew talkin with you, playin you and stuff, hope to see you again o:
2: ADHD ($130.00)- Lol I thank you for the tips on Diddy and stuffs and making me better overall, NOW TEACH ME EVERYTHING YOU KNOW lol.
3: Anti ($78.00)- Good seein you again, kew stuff.
4: Inui ($26.00) - Uhh hi
5: Dabuz ($13.00) - Lmfaooooo at the glasses xDDDDDDD Good to see you and sorry for scaring you about robbing you for the money, I wasn't srs D:
5: Atomsk ($13.00) - Good friendlies and wolfie
7: PatG- Lol nice *** friendlies we had, much better than the last time we played. ;)
7: Fatal - Glad you made it even though you overslept lol.
9: BlackWaltz- I hate your main... T-T
9: Minty- Congrats on making Juicy Juice o: and good placement, good seein ur arse again.
9: Icy Light - See Blackwaltz. T-T
9: Will- Lol nice friendlies we had, we're learning each other's character's too much to the point where if we ever play in a tourney set it's gonna be us reading constantly and the match will never end. xD Hopefully we can team sometime.
13: Yes! - Dunno who you are but nice tag. lolol
13: Big M - Happy birthday sir
13: John12346 - Lol once again never met you face to face offline (No homo) Dunno what you look like > < lol next time if I'm in a game that's not tourney come see me lol
13: Keitaro - ? D:
17: Coontail - Def good talkin with you and seein you again, and I'll prolly take you up on your offer of getting some practice and games in if you want. ;)
17: Aizen- Lol Good friendlies and chats in the beginning. :]
17: Vex Kasrani-Lol I like ur plushie :] Good meeting you
17: Eazy - o:
17: Cheese- I.... don't you still to be honest... lool
17: MBlaze- Stop losing to Oli's and place like you used to plz.... Plz! PLZ!!!! But better than the last **** ups like 25th and 33rd lol.
17: Cloudfox- o: So I herd ur Mario is good, now pick up Luigi XD j/k
17: Bizkit- Good doubles D:
25: Cyber - I didn't come to a tourney with you this time when you were at the same one o: Luckily I didn't have to play you, Sonic's ****in annoying... lol
25: Viva The Saturn- :D Buddy!
25: Dosis- Pretty good for a player who just got into the good side of the competitive field like 2 months ago, still got more to learn tho. D: We play a LOOOOOOTTTT offline so guess where he's getting the exp from ;D
25: Polak - o: Saw you playing a game, didn't disturb. lol
25: KirinBlaze- o: We talked more when I was a Mario main. lol
25: Sorto - Nice matches but don't nado and d smash so much like when we were playing, it's way too punishable when used a lot like that... D:
25: Kingz - lol
25: Glass Joe - o: Good stuffs against Ally lololol
33: Meow- Lol tourney exp, this guy is another friend of mine who doesn't even own a wii, whoever got outplaced by him, LMFAO
33: Gregory - ? D:
33: Alxean - Read above
33: PD- We didn't really talk this time D: See ur arse next tourney.
33: Mage- Ehhh never talk to you but heard your link is aight ;PL
33: Vanek - MUSIC SHARING, DO IT NAOOOO :D
33: Joxs - Read Meow
33: Remix - Lol u so little xD Just like Toon Link!
33: MBA - Mothers Baller Association?
33: Transcender - ? o.O
33: JoeR - Lol maybe next time o:
33: Decox - U'LL NEVER GET ME >:D Even though I head to relearn that matchup while playing you, I was like woiuFOIEJFOIWEJFOIE JWTF At that boomerange stage spike lol.
33: Hippiedude- That Up B to your F smash was pretty bull****..... lol See you next time tho.
33: Lactose- Lmfao awesum face ;D Buddy!
33: Marcus - Learn Pika's F and D throws and play this game more **** u > <
33: Arrancar - REVENGE FROM MONTHS AGO D:< Also:
LMFAO USE THAT
49: Shippo- D: ? *This goes to the remaining people down*
49: Sasook
49: Blarfenzo
49: Noel
49: Jay Tibrewala

Blackanese and Alex - ****in dream team right here when it comes to hosting tourneys, please work together more often in the futurre. ;) <3

PGN - D: Sorry about what happened with your moms and shiz, unfortunately, I share your pain because my moms too, is a control freak. > > Just look at it this way, when we're 18 we can do whatever the **** we want lol. Only about a year, we'll be free soon. ;D

Overall this tourney was the ****, comfortable cilmate venue (finally), tourney finished as early as I could ever recall and I had way too much fun. Wish we would have stayed later since the party was wack and needed alcohol to make sense out of it. lolololol Glad to see my Diddy is reaching the next level and might be one of the best in NY soon if I keep workin at it ;)

On another note, I like when people compliment me on the music hacks, thanks ^.^ Vanek had some ill shizz on his too as far as I seen. Glad to entertain, next time I'll have some new shiz.

Oh and for people asking, Trzzy = Trizzy, name I somehow got somewhere, don't ask. K later lol. <3

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Speaking of music hacks...I kept hearing "Fragments of Sorrow" when I was playing Melee from some TV downstairs. I was like WHERE IS THIS KH MUSIC COMING FROM! I couldn't figure out what Wii had it XD

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
i cannot upload a tournament that is not MINE so someone else has to i have the file and will be happy to give it to someone.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Speaking of music hacks...I kept hearing "Fragments of Sorrow" when I was playing Melee from some TV downstairs. I was like WHERE IS THIS KH MUSIC COMING FROM! I couldn't figure out what Wii had it XD
Haha yeah that was the Wii a few setups to the left of you, I think that was KirinBlaze's. He has some amazing music on there xD

Top Bottom