• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Daphne I Results

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I remember when my set with Keitaro started, i looked back and no one was watching, then i get 2 stocked.

All of a sudden...

Everyone comes running down the stairs watching the rest of the set... lollll

I SEE I GOT NO ANTI FANS SORRY TO SHATTER YOUR DREAMS **** ;)

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
I remember when my set with Keitaro started, i looked back and no one was watching, then i get 2 stocked.

All of a sudden...

Everyone comes running down the stairs watching the rest of the set... lollll

I SEE I GOT NO ANTI FANS SORRY TO SHATTER YOUR DREAMS **** ;)
mi... mister anti, um im your #1 fan & um i was umm *starts 2 sweat* wondering if i can... can i pls... umm maybe have your *gulp* autograph?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
mi... mister anti, um im your #1 fan & um i was umm *starts 2 sweat* wondering if i can... can i pls... umm maybe have your *gulp* autograph?

LOL, only if someone came to me like that.

It would be a short fat meta knight main.. *COUGH COUGH KINGZ NIGHTMARE COUGH COUGH*

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Hey.... Remember that Boo from luigi's mansion who asked

" WHAT DO YOU PLUMBERS EAT? GULLIBLE SOUP????!"

I think....

I eat that....

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Amazing GameTable, best ever might I add? All these NY tournies are stepping it up dayum! I am having more fun at each one than the last =)

Def gonna post some shout outs later, some maddd epic matches occurred, Keitaro, Fatal, you know what I'm talking about xD

Oh but the reason for my post: Wyatt, I really, really wish I could go to that Maryland tournament, and you know, win doubles and everything... But as I was driving to see my gf after the tourney this weekend, the ignition starter in my car failed and I had to get towed all the way back home after driving almost a third of the way there. Thus, I couldn't make it to see my gf upstate, and- yeah, you guessed it- I have plans with her this weekend. So I hope you can find another way there so you can win singles, bc I know you will if you do go <33

ANTi_

Smash Hero
WOW ADHD trying to steal my ride/teammate combo William.

Hop off, get a NJ driver.

Wills my teammate/driver combo.

btw sucks what happened to that car will.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Geez

Ally pisses me off playing so good with falcon

it's like D: stop it but <3 at the same time!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Hey Keitaro, do you know what happened to my SD card? I know you took it out to copy your replay w/ Anti, just wondering if you have it or something D:
There was an sd card in there?? I was with Blackanese and when I attempted to check if there was an sd card in the wii I didn't feel or see one so I just stuck my own in if I remember correctly.

The hacks on my sd card loaded so there must have been an sd card in there when the wii started up but I remember there not being an sd card before I put my own in.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
WOW ADHD trying to steal my ride/teammate combo William.

Hop off, get a NJ driver.

Wills my teammate/driver combo.

btw sucks what happened to that car will.
Yeah, it sucked. But its ok, I just needed a new starter. It'll run me like $100, but it should work fine after that. This is what happens when you rely on a used car xD

Top Bottom