• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dantarion's NEW Music Codes

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Ok, tried swapping Mario's victory with the tournament thing. Worked successfully! Yesterday when I switched it with assorted subspace songs, it did not work, however.
It's safer to use songs in other Brawl modes than the SSE. The safest things to use are the other victory themes, of course. The only thing left for victory theme hacks is a different song for different costumes...:laugh: this is great Dant, thanks again!

-Jamez-

Smash Rookie
Tested the code on CSS. Works perfectly. The music corrupted halfway, though. I think it was the brstm's fault though, not the code, because the song similar to this (TvC brstm pack :D) also corrupted halfway.
Nice job, Dant.

Sails

Smash Ace
I didn't get this to work sadly. I know I have the correct music ID, so I'm curious what I did wrong...

Sails

Smash Ace
I attempted using the Wi-fi Waiting Room but the song never even bothered to load...So I'm at a loss. What songs are confirmed working so far?

Edit: As in, it kept playing the regular Brawl menu music.

DiamondbodySharpshooter

Smash Journeyman
So yeah...
ZSS(Samus)
Luigi, Bowser,Peach(Mario)
Zelda,Shiek,Ganon,Toon Link(Link)
Falco, Wolf(Fox)
Lucas(Ness)
Lucario,Ivy,Char,Squirt,Jiggs(Pikachu)
D3(Kirby)

The characters not in parens need their own themes.....and theres JUST enough ID's on that list!
Don't forget Diddy.

DiamondbodySharpshooter

Smash Journeyman
So, does anyone have the song IDs of the Warioware minigames?

EDIT: Ok, so no one knows what the IDs for these songs are right now, so I'm going to go ahead and try out every song in Subspace later tonight. I'll post my findings.

DiamondbodySharpshooter

Smash Journeyman
Peculiar indeed! With the Brawl- codeset, everything in subspace but Y11-Data Selection work! Everything with a letter, that is! Most amazing find! There were enough for everybody but Dedede, Ike, and Wolf; that is to say, three will have to take a few out of the Z section!

Actually, to add to that, The SSE results also doesn't work.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
So the subspace IDs DO work with this code after all. Well, most of them anyway. I wonder why it's fickle though.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
So wait how exactly does this work?

Say i want to give mario a custom theme i would put the code in like this?

C20E6BEC 00000002
3C80805A 60849700
7C84002E 00000000
065A9700 000000B8
0000283D 0000XXXX

With the x's being the song id im using?

TheEnigmaLiesBroken

Smash Cadet
I'm curious. do you think you could incorporate a code like this into the alternate stage loader code?
For example, rainy final D have a certain theme that only plays on STGFINAL_A (snowy) while a giggyas theme only plays on STGFINAL_B (a gigyas textured final D)

>.> that'd be pretty cool

Alphatron

Smash Champion
As cool as it would be, I think we should all assume that it isn't that simple. What you're suggesting is different that what this code does. Do you want the alternate stages to only pick a certain song out of their selection, or choose from a different selection of songs altogether?

TheEnigmaLiesBroken

Smash Cadet
I'm not one of those guys who demands to have 10 custom songs per stage. 1 track for a stage is fine for me so.......

Lets say, for the sake of argument....

Final Destionation has 5 songs.

Track1 (Final Destination's Theme)
Track2 (Gigyas Theme)
Track3 (jingle bells)
Track4 (green hill zone)
Track5 (Mario Bros Theme)

And lets say I have 5 custom final D textures. I only want the 1 track to play per texture.

(STGFINAL_A) Normal Final D texture (Track 1)
(STGFINAL_B) Gigyas Red Texture (Track 2)
(STGFINAL_C) Icy's Final D (Track 3)
(STGFINAL_D) Green Hill Zone Texture (Track 4)
(STGFINAL_E) Mario Galaxy Texture (Track 5)

I'm sure its silly to ask. I just thought it'd be cool. I have stages like Baby Bowser's Yoshi's Island, and Baby bowser's theme (metal remix) for the .brstm but I don't want to playing on other yoshi textures. Seems silly to have heavy metal playing on the default yoshi stage :p

DiamondbodySharpshooter

Smash Journeyman
I'm not one of those guys who demands to have 10 custom songs per stage. 1 track for a stage is fine for me so.......

Lets say, for the sake of argument....

Final Destionation has 5 songs.

Track1 (Final Destination's Theme)
Track2 (Gigyas Theme)
Track3 (jingle bells)
Track4 (green hill zone)
Track5 (Mario Bros Theme)

And lets say I have 5 custom final D textures. I only want the 1 track to play per texture.

(STGFINAL_A) Normal Final D texture (Track 1)
(STGFINAL_B) Gigyas Red Texture (Track 2)
(STGFINAL_C) Icy's Final D (Track 3)
(STGFINAL_D) Green Hill Zone Texture (Track 4)
(STGFINAL_E) Mario Galaxy Texture (Track 5)

I'm sure its silly to ask. I just thought it'd be cool. I have stages like Baby Bowser's Yoshi's Island, and Baby bowser's theme (metal remix) for the .brstm but I don't want to playing on other yoshi textures. Seems silly to have heavy metal playing on the default yoshi stage :p
Even so, it is still a feat to even fathom something like this. Right now, the closest to this we have is in Mushroomy Kingdom, where the songs are grouped with the stage (underground or overworld). But this has to do with the .rel files. Can it be done? Most definitely. Will it be done any time soon? Who knows?

Dantarion

Smash Champion
The thing TELB posted is possible, but when I made the Alternate Stage Loader, the place I chose to hook is AFTER the song selection. I could go back and make it so that the code allows you to specify a song for a stage if you want certain music to always play with that texture.

But....I don't think I am gonna work on anything anymore. I don't wanna play anymore I dont think

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
The thing TELB posted is possible, but when I made the Alternate Stage Loader, the place I chose to hook is AFTER the song selection. I could go back and make it so that the code allows you to specify a song for a stage if you want certain music to always play with that texture.

But....I don't think I am gonna work on anything anymore. I don't wanna play anymore I dont think
Aw foo, it would've been great to get your ASL code to work with Riivolution, and by great I mean epicly awesome because I have a lot of alternate textures and stuff, but I understand that you'd get bored after a while

Take care then, and thanks for all the work you've done

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Aw foo, it would've been great to get your ASL code to work with Riivolution, and by great I mean epicly awesome because I have a lot of alternate textures and stuff, but I understand that you'd get bored after a while

Take care then, and thanks for all the work you've done
Yes, thank you, Dantarion, for all that you've done for the Smash Hacking Community...we'll miss you...

xZedkiel

Smash Rookie
So if I wanted G&W to have Ike and Marth's theme how would I do that?
Or Toon Link and Mario to have MetaKnight's

Whoa, didn't notice this was from May in 2010 @_@

Wolfy76700

Smash Rookie
Used the victory theme code with PM 3.6 + ASL + Stage Expansion Pack, works fine except I couldn't edit the mapping for Mewtwo's Victory Theme. Does anybody knows how to do it ?

Last edited:

Hansius

Smash Rookie
Used the victory theme code with PM 3.6 + ASL + Stage Expansion Pack, works fine except I couldn't edit the mapping for Mewtwo's Victory Theme. Does anybody knows how to do it ?
Hey I don't know if you ever found an answer to this, but I was just browsing through this and the work around that I came up with is to use the code to reassign ALL the Fire Emblem and Pokemon character victory themes to something else, and then replace the default victory files, Z08 and Z17, like you normally would.

Sluigi123

R64/Brawl- Dev; AI Coder; Balancer
NNID
Sluigi123

You deserve a huge retirement party, man. XD

Top Bottom