• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Texas. TCS6

Denti

Smash Master
^ This. It's kinda important that PS All-Stars results gets posted. Please, Denti? I need to post these on the PS All-Stars forums.

:phone:
1: Neon. ($28.00)
2: Disqo Bunny ($8.00)
3: Xavier ($4.00)
4: Adam
5: Gabovu
5: K
7: Blarg
7: Sarahby

1: Connell and Adam ($35.00)
2: Neon and Michael ($10.00)
3: Leo and Gabby ($5.00)
4: Xavier and Christian
5: Kovu and Disqo Bunny

Labernash

Smash Lord
Y.b.M. It makes me happy to see your name in the results. Come to Tyler LSC and witness THE ALL-POWERFUL KIRBY!!!

Tesh what are you.

Chuck Nasty YEAH YOU LOSE TO SONIC CAUSE YOU CP WARIO WITH DDD!! THAT'S RIGHT! :)

Bassem you did good son.

Denti pls

BlinkIV

Avenger
Daaaaaamn son. Here's P:M results btw.

1st: Giga ***** (Oracle & Disqo Bunny)
2nd: Swagfest (Xeven & Awestin)
3rd: 9 inch pen15 (Denfree & Infinity)
4th: Problemo & Batou

Shoutouts to..nah.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
A zip-lock bag of liquid dog poop +boiled rhinoceros pee + fried beaver butts>Denti

Pretty much this, but it's FAR worse.
This is what i get for starting to take sets from houston's best and trash talking afterwards.

Never trash talking again.

Also I was being sarcastic Illmatic. In case I failed to communicate that. XD

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. You took a set from me and then I proceeded to double set penetrate you with some tasty C4s. You then beat the most disgusted form of me you'll ever see and then got bodied by PWII!

Houston + Dojo > you. FOREVER.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Character correction:
Singles
Tesh :sonic: :wario: (:sheik: :falcon: :metaknight:)
@lab, OK had to leave around 7PM unfortunately so by the time ALSM and I finished our 24 minute set, he was already on his way home.
so..
Chuck Nasty (forfeit)

Retired old gens ran all over this tournament. Half of top 8 is folks TX scene hasn't seen in ages. Top 3 team all dipping into that ancient knowledge too.

Fun tournament, ggs all. ALSM you did a good job with the resources you had. Glad to see such a nice turnout.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Well, seems I have made a fool of myself. Never mind then.

Denti, Tyler loves you come here.

Mampam

Smash Ace
gnes and trela showing that the phrase "im quitting brawl" means "im taking a hiatus"

oh, and i love your avi razer....... lol

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
yo xyro where's the post about how broken mk is like in all results threads even ones that are nowhere near you?

also good **** to my brony TRELA for rapin every1 after not playing for half a year

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
yo xyro where's the post about how broken mk is like in all results threads even ones that are nowhere near you?
click my user name
click view user profile
click show all statistics
click "Find all posts by Xyro77"

enjoy

Dnyce

Smash Master
Shoutouts to Fino getting "lost" on the way to the venue; almost as bad as Trela getting lost on his way to Impulse. lol
Oh

haha

ha

hahaha

haha

ha...

FUCK YOU AERO LINK

so here's the real story.

I ask aerolink if it's chill if I stay at his place the night before (because it's apparently like 5-10 mins from the venue and I live like an hour away) and he's like yeah. He then went on to tell me how houston ended up taking megabus to the wrong station or some **** like that and asked if I could pick them up at 1am.

I look at where the stop is, and I see that it wouldn't be too much out of the way to go pick them up. So, out of the goodness in my heart, I pick up houston from megabus, saving aerolink the trip. Did not even ask houston to pay me back for the gas since I intended on driving out there anyway. FREE TRIP FOR HOUSTON.

Get there, everything is cool. Go to sleep, wake-up everyone playing friendlies etc I ask people if they want to get food and got no response. Me, being hungry af, decided to go get food on my own, and came back to aerolink's place only to find that everyone had left. Normally, no big deal. Pull out my phone, I got 5% battery left.

At this point I'm like "****" so I start texting / calling people whose # I had. Basically asked for directions or if they could come back and lead me to the venue... which shouldn't have been a big deal because, as mentioned before, it was only 5-10 mins away. The only replies I got were "we left meet us at the venue" "we already left, the venue not that far; just look it up on the thread" "on the road, we're too far already just GPS or follow alsm"

And then my phone died.

So here's where the "got lost" part comes into play. With no idea how to get to the venue, deserted by all the people I JUST HELPED OUT, I was left to find my way back home from ft worth completely blind. No idea where the **** I was, following ****ty gas station / random places directions.... and ended up making it home after about 3-4 hours driving.

So **** all of you guys.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Fino. I called you multiple times but you NEVER ANSWERED AND YOUR PHONE WAS RINGING TOO! IF IT WAS DEAD THE CALL WOULD HAVE BEEN SENT STRAIGHT TO VOICEMAIL. Seriously, though? You've been to the venue multiple times before. Also, I even texted step-by-step directions and the address to the venue just in case. I'm sure you had a charger on you; you could have stopped at a fastfood place like Jack-in-the-box or McDonalds, Taco Bell, whatever and used an outlet to charge your phone and contact us. Plus, the Houston peeps did say something about getting something to eat, but you just dipped without a moment's notice.

Point is, you had options to get to where you need, but you didn't think to utilize them. Also, the many times I called you your phone was ringing, so it was not dead meaning I don't believe you. I did everything I could to help; all you had to do was pick up at least once and tell me where you were.

I BID YOU GOOD DAY, SIR! CHECKMATE, GG, GET OUT, AND MOTHER****ING DEAL WITH IT!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Poor Fino....
I would have helped you, buddy.

: (

Tesh

Smash Hero
I tried to hold them up by taking a super long shower, but I was powerless to stop them.

I really find smartphone battery life to be extremely silly. We got lost on our way back to ALSM's because all the phones were dead after.....1 day?

Labernash

Smash Lord
You know your scene starts breathing a little bit when people are mad at each other about going to tourneys.

Good stuff Texas!

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'm a little sad Illmatic didn't show us the secrets of creating hype with bombs.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Btw Swaka, Neon and anyone else with replays from the tournament, upload them to mediafire and pm me the ZIP file (better zip that **** up folks) or catch me on Skype "toxictesh".

I'm hoping to get everything up within the week.

Gnes

Smash Master
Houston forever da bes.

Shoutouts to Me/Trela on that rusty tourney winning swag

-P4 good job in teams. Chinese buffet with dphat/batou was good. My stomach was pleased.
-Andy thanks for housing
-Sync good job in singles.
-Illmatic good job being a Hipster and winning game 3 against Denti in our hearts.
-Denti i died when I tripped on ps1 game 4 and instead of punishing you jumped over me ran under the tree and started farming. I think you play a little bit too defensive now. Its whatever tho good set.
-Kilik stop choking and if you had lost to jiggs you would have been left in Dallas.
-Asa getting timed out means your good in texas. Tesh stop wearing sunglasses inside.
-OK crew you guys are too chill. Come to Hobo plz.

This tourney wasn't nearly as boring as I expected. See everyone at hobo.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Shoutouts

-Keith, I'll make sure your take care of your medical bills for you back, thanks for teaming with me :)
-Dphat, thanks for housing us! It was good seeing you like always, look forward to Hobo.
-Trela, good job as always. Rate that Animal Collective will ya bud?
-Illmatic, rate it, right now, rate it. Things are always interesting with you around.
-Sync, get da moneyyyy. Keep working on that MK, we should train soon.
-Kilik, I wish we left you in Dallas... nah jk (no but really)
-Denti, I love you as a person but hate you as a player lmao, look forward to seeing you at Hobo :)
-Infinity, always good seeing you dude.
-Kbot, :( no chiefin'

Everyone else I played GGs

Also Asa is a gimmick

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
i rate denti about a 1.6 on a pitchfork scale

knuckles213

Smash Ace
oh, I'm sorry tesh I havent been on the boards since couples of days before the tournament, I just got on finally. I don't know how to send vids, but I'm uploading this week cause I have time to test out some things with uploading in different quality settings.

shoutouts to getting bracket ****ed by ALSM

Tesh

Smash Hero
if you can upload em yourself, go for it, i forgot you upload vids too.

eh, it looks like he switched you away from sync or something, iono why gnes and sync got byes when denti/infinity/trela didnt

Tesh

Smash Hero
All videos are up from setups 1, 3 and 5 on Swaka's channel and my own.

Nothing in top 8 was saved :/

Top Bottom