• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
if pwii goes, he will crush denti like normal.

even without trela/gnes/razer, houston still have this state on lockdown.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I think you've got that wrong, Bio quit and Dakpo isnt going...

Also Pwii always did great in that matchup. I'd be far more worried about Wario.

Igetitpoppin01

Smash Apprentice
I didn't get bodied, it was a pretty close set lol, but yeah zzs has been shacky for me, i dont really know the mu, so most of the times I need to land some pretty lucky stuff to win lol, hence why I go gnw. Needa learn that ****, and yeah I can pretty much do Olimar with my eyes closed now, Olimar is just not viable against me.

Igetitpoppin01

Smash Apprentice
Dentiiii ur booooty, and nope ima beat u in like semis and then ur going have to get back to me and get wooped again, or I can just get through all of losers and woop in 2 sets like last time in gf. I'll let u pick. :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome: Besides I don't need to go to Dallas, I already made my yearly trip over there and wooped with my iron fist of the gods, u gotta come to the kingdom of houston now and get wooped by the royal guard aka SHADOW1PJ GONNA WOOP YO *** *****H, so y u talking about winning??!!!! EZ bait.

D!P

Dnyce

Smash Master
So... lemme get this straight.....

you're moving to california....

because it cost too much to live here......

k.....................................................................................................

Labernash

Smash Lord
Low income apartments. Make no money spend no money can ya dig

DK tho

Neon come to Tyler LSC or FGC thing this weekend.

Also Y.b.M.

:phone:

Captain NeckBeard

Smash Rookie
Yeah they're low income but like, they're not mad ghetto. Downtown Tyler, and walking distance from several pretty good restaurants.

:phone:

Edit: for those who haven't caught it yet in life, smaller town = cheaper housing almost always.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
I wanna learn how to dk then lol.

Only apartments I've seen for that much here are the efficiency apartments. Which is efficient for one person, but not exactly smash friendly.

There is just literally nothing to do here though hahaha.

Top Bottom