• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Daisy Vegetable Item Pulls?

Turnips and Daisies.

Banned via Warnings
What items do you think Daisy will pull in her Down B (Vegetable)

Personally, I hope that she can pull a Pitfall (instant meteor smash), Lip’s Stick (flower theme - rack up damage) or very very rarely, a baseball bat to call back to her days of playing baseball.

Another good suggestion is the Banana Gun. Could harken back to Mario Kart.

Maybe the probabilites could be adjusted to balance, but I think it would be a nice change from Bob-Omb and Mr. Saturn.

What other items do you think are cool for Daisy? Should she get changed items?

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
honestly I'd be cool with her only pulling out mario kart/party/sports items. It would have to be balanced of course, but her pulling out koopa shells, bananas, blue shells, pow blocks, mushrooms etc. would be a cool way to diversify her from peach (and an awesome way to add more balanced items into competitive play). They could even add a really weak common pull like say a dice block or a negative item like the mini mushroom for balance purposes. Honestly any slight change to make her feel less like a glorified costume.

Last edited:

Alpha Princess

Smash Rookie
I think Pitfall would be a good one. I haven't experienced her pulling out any different items though.

Top Bottom