• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Daisy Differences?

TheGamingMammoth

Smash Rookie
What are the differences between Peach and Daisy? I've been playing Daisy exclusively and don't feel anything different

Cat_Master_238

Smash Rookie
Daisy is an Echo Fighter, which means she is a carbon copy of Peach except for the look of her Final Smash which gives flowers instead of peaches and has a different look.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
What are the differences between Peach and Daisy? I've been playing Daisy exclusively and don't feel anything different
Daisy's only real differences are that she's a touch shorter and her poses which slightly alter her hurtboxes.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Daisy is an Echo Fighter, which means she is a carbon copy of Peach except for the look of her Final Smash which gives flowers instead of peaches and has a different look.
That may be the case with Peach/Daisy, but that’s not what an Echo fighter inherently is.

Lucina and Marth have different knockbacks and damage. Chrom and Roy have different frame data and Chrom has a different up-B. Peach is actually pretty distinct in not having any noticeable differences from Daisy...I think only Simon/Richter are that similar.

Top Bottom