• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Daisy and other "Orange" characters!

Magolor

Smash Rookie
Life ins't life withouth these characters! WHAT ARE ORANGE CHARACTERS?! - You ask - Well, they are some "Smash ignored" characters that wear orange colors. Is just a color joke.

Daisy
A Peach:4peach: clone that reserves a place in the Rooster. Just like Luigi, she copys most of Peach atacks, but she have her owns too. Also, se is really good at sports, so, consider Daisy has a really fast character. Also, she wears a orange dress.

Claus
Everybody that played Mother 3 wants Claus back. He has got so many potencial! He can fly, use PSI, atack with a sword and don't forget that Pigmask's portable bombs. Also, he can be a flying swordman just like Meta Knight:4metaknight:and use a Laser Gun. He needs a change. Also, we need more Earthbound characters for the Smash or the series will go DIE. Just like Claus. Also, his hair is orange.

Bandana Waddle Dee
We need spears. And parasols. Bandana has got that! Another powerful Kirby character that already has got his own moves. Final Smash? Why not the King Dedede's:4dedede: Brawl Final Smash? It makes sense, if you played Kirby (He calls his friends!).
Also, he can be a light character with quick atacks. His body is orange colored.

So, what do you think? Some green here is good to! Wheres the grass-type Pokémon? And Toon Zelda. (She can turn in a Phantom and becomes very powerful for some time!) Also, Link is different in Super Smash Bros Switch trailer! That means that his old Amiibo ins't compatible! No Amiibo?! That's not a problem at all. But expect different atacks and Cappy! (MARIO'S FINAL SMASH?! WHO KNOWS?)

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Orange is fine, but what we really need is some purple. Ridley, Waluigi, Rayman, Shantae, Vaati, maybe some Nabbit, ummm... maybe Tom Nook wearing a purple pimp hat idk

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
hmmmm who could I suggest? I have absolutely no idea

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Mona and Celica have orange (red) hair, so you got that going for you.

Magolor

Smash Rookie
Don't take the orange joke too seriosly. Is just a joke. (Im not good at making puns...)

Top Bottom