• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dair Wobble?

CAUP

Smash Journeyman
I recently got the opportunity to play Hungrybox. He was saying that Jigglypuff has a "wobble" on the whole cast at certain percents using repeated l-cancel down airs. He was linking them to rest but also just down airing again and again and I couldn't seem to buffer a roll out. What are my options in this situation as a peach player? Where can I read about this technique to understand it? Should I have been using asdi? Should I have been buffering spot dodge instead? He was also using it on my shield and I literally just couldn't seem to get out -_- I basically just want to know what is going on.

tauKhan

Smash Lord
Drill does combo to itself between 90%-140% against peach. I don't see the point though since you can just combo to rest anyway.

Top Bottom