• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dair to Nair edgeguard

TheMrL

Smash Rookie
How is the dair to Nair edge guard managed. My dair either trades and sends me far far away, or doesn't bring the spacie up far enough to Nair, it just leaves them in the same height.

Xyzz

Smash Champion
If you get hit during it, it's usually because you're not spaced correctly. Watch a bunch of videos and play close attention to where peach players position themselves in relation to the point where the spacie starts the up-b.
If they don't move above stage for a free nair, it's because they are doing the right thing. Which is not to keep holding inwards and up from the angle entry, and thus causing ASDI on the multiple hits to send them into you.

Vestboy_Myst

NJ TO & Peach knitwit
How is the dair to Nair edge guard managed. My dair either trades and sends me far far away, or doesn't bring the spacie up far enough to Nair, it just leaves them in the same height.
if you are talking about when spacies go straight up from below the stage then its probably just a spacing issue.

Top Bottom