• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DACUS?

Jacuzzi

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jaccuzi
3DS FC
0748-3832-8660
Just as the title says; does Lucario have a DACUS? I've been practicing DACUS today, and wanted to know if Lucario does indeed have a DACUS (and I'm just mistiming it lmao), or if he doesn't have one.
EDIT: Nevermind, Lucario doesn't slide during his DACUS; running USmash is a way better option. Oh well haha

Last edited:

Stryker

Smash Journeyman
Congrats on doing the science! While this thread could probably be locked at this point, I wanted to appreciate that you did something that not all players will do. Lab it out! I feel like learning smash games is half science and testing things out especially with the debug mode tools that we have access to is often a great way to answer ones own question. Good on you. :)

Zoa

Smash Ace
In PM 3.5 every character got a two frame DACUS input. Lucario has one. It's just unimaginably terrible to the point you don't ever need to practice it.

Jacuzzi

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jaccuzi
3DS FC
0748-3832-8660
Congrats on doing the science! While this thread could probably be locked at this point, I wanted to appreciate that you did something that not all players will do. Lab it out! I feel like learning smash games is half science and testing things out especially with the debug mode tools that we have access to is often a great way to answer ones own question. Good on you. :)
Yeahh, I tend to ask a lot of things because I don't use a normal GC Controller, so I can't access debug mode (I use a fight pad, the one that plugs into the WiiMote. Works just as fine, esp. with the extra shoulder button haha). But yeeh, you're welcome :p lmao.

Top Bottom