• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DABUZ, I'M CALLIN' YOU OUT!! - $100 MM at Apex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Let's go Zigsta! I will personally PM you my number so you can text alert my *** to watch this grand feat of Bowser.

GO GO GO!

JTsm

Smash Master
There's really no down side for Zigsta. lol

Loses? Expected. Wins? HYPEEE.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
This trash talk is EPIC. I'm soooo excited for this. :)

:phone:

N3xU5

Smash Apprentice
20 bux on my ***** zigsta. Also dabuz, if you lose im 2-0 with zigsta. That means your worse than me bro. How does that feeeeelll?

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
WINNER GETS TO KEEP DABUZ'S SOCKS THAT HE LEFT AT MY HOUSE DURING IMPULS E

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
This will be interesting to see. I'm rooting for Zigsta, I love underdog stories.

As stated before Zigsta really doesn't have anything to lose, if he loses it's whatever, but if he wins he's a goddamn king. Either way it'll be nice to watch.

boss8

Smash Hero
my predictions-

a giant crowd of people behind a bowser main,only to get shot down and silenced by the sounds of chucking pikmin,and whistles...as his stocks quickly plummet down hill..

i must be a psychic :troll:

and most of them walking away to go do something else because they knw the outcome =/

Sorto

Smash Journeyman
I would have nothing against betting on Zig. As long as the payoff matched the fact that he was an UNDERDOG. Even he, himself has stated to be an underdog in his post. His story of playing Dabuz in the past, has him coming out the loser in the set. I would be knowingly betting on an underdog. If someone gave me 5 to 1 odds or better on my bet I would seriously bet on Zig. As in my opponent puts up a $100 or more to my $20. Thats how gambling generally works if you are betting on an Underdog. We don't bet the same amount, unless the players are evenly matched. Going by matchups, rankings, or tournament results that is clearly not the case here. **Also, I am not saying $20 is my bet, I am just giving an example.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Why does everyone think zig is Texas?

Why does everyone think zig is Disney?

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Im not gonna lie. Besides Olimar being Olimar, and bowser being well......

bad, Asa said exactly what I was thinking. I mean I want Zigsta to win more than anything in the world but I hope your training with like Rich and Anuar like everyday before this goes down. Cuz Razer picked a good character and didnt beat him. But besides that 10$ on Zigsta.

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
idk, I watched zig vs ramin and was very disappointed. I didn't think it would be that one sided. thought the #1 bowser could do much better. eh.

but still good luck. I'll root for you. #teamunderdog

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
You can do it Zig! I'll help you! Olimar is a bad character anyway and no one believes me!
I believe you. He can't even do anything without his pikmin.
What a bad character.

idk, I watched zig vs ramin and was very disappointed. I didn't think it would be that one sided. thought the #1 bowser could do much better. eh.
Zig was also very tired, IIRC.

D

Deleted member 189823

but still good luck. I'll root for you. #teamunderdog

Zigsta was playing kinda bad at that time, though. He made alot of mistakes even I could notice (no offense).

I believe you. He can't even do anything without his pikmin.
What a bad character.
Just like Snake without his 'nad- Nevermind, he kicks your *** anyway.

D

Deleted member 189823

Don't be so sure about that. You can't understimate Low Tiers unless they're Captain Falco. :awesome:

Airslash

Smash Journeyman
ol

My first Apex will be so hype.

and i'm gonna cause upsets... my first offline after four years training (not to mention the other three of melee)

lesgo.

anyway, my money's on Dabuz tbh.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Dang, Zigsta getting Bowsers everywhere mad hype.

I'm joining in.

Denti, $1 vs my bowser?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom