• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Da gautlet biweekly melee/brawl 07/16/10 results!!!

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
MELEE 1V1 RESULTS

1: jman ($35.00)
2: hax ($10.00)
3: swift bass ($5.00)
4: greyfox
5: pbj
5: eman
7: valo
7: alec
9: andy
9: barry

BRAWL 1V1 RESULTS

1: ninjalink ($38.50)
2: jtails ($11.00)
3: blackanese ($5.50)
4: john #s
5: pat g
5: m4ge
7: helpr
7: xivk
9: drk
9: sfp
9: hotboy

WILL PUT THE CHARACTERS UP SOON THANX FOR COMING PEOPLE SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!!

Jtails

Smash Lord
nl = diddy, wario, falco
jtails = mk
blacka = GnW, mk
john# = lucario
patg = zss
mage = link
helper = mk lucas
xivik = lucario

Ryan-K

Smash Master
SHOUTOUTS TO MAH MAIN MAN AZIZ FOR PLACING SECOND AND MAKIN THAT BREAD BEATIN UP FOXES. GOOD **** MAN. IF YOU KEEP MAKING MONEY LIKE THAT SOME DAY YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO AFFORD SHORTS FROM OLD NAVY LOL

falcon out

HelpR

Smash Ace
fun tourney, just wish attendance was higher, and raising the entry fee may be a good idea for next time, because the people playing for 1st were basically playing to see if they could offset the cost of coming out or not, but eh, what can you do?

Also, went all MK this tourney, didnt really wanna risk getting ***** with my lucas lol

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
Love you guys. Jtails and Ninjalink = ****, and I'm bad dawgz. Shoutouts to Blacka for being so cool, Wes too, D1, and ofcourse the aformentioned.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
moment of clarity

How come you make it melee / Brawl 1v1 at one event? That's probably why attendance is so low D=
Its on a friday and we only have the place until 11pm So I cant do 2 brawl events in the given time without going over the time, which is very professional. Plus I'm trying to revive melee in new york.

ballplayer22k

Smash Cadet
Friendlies were fun. Nice playing with you hitman, dj nintendo, a few other guys i don't know names. I was the white luigi. Oh, and G-money = hilarious

D1

Banned via Administration
Melee's revived in NY already, we just need a perfect tourney venue in the NYC area (not LI or up North from Westchester), tell me when we can have an event with doubles and singles on the same day. Not one day after the other.

Good day.

I had a great time at this.

Attendance was aight for a first event, venue's sexy, TVs aren't, but we can't have everything in the world.

Thanks for trying Westasaurus, we had a good time regardless.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
So, double post. But not really, since it's more like a bump. Kinda quick shoutsies.

D1(P) - **** for meeting me outside. It was mad hot.

Cris - Good luck with the cosplay.

Wes - I'm poor, but thanks for chatting about getting a job.

Blacka - Doodoo talk MM impending.

Aziz - My bad if my doodoo talk was causing trouble. Your Ganon teaming with D1's Falcon was perhaps the greatest thing ever.

Jesus - Stop sandbagging. Hearts.

G Dolla - AHEHEHEHE! DIP!

Swift - LOLPOF

DJ - I don't know what to say, but lolz.

Dude running the place - Sorry we were getting hype, but thanks for the cake.

NinjaLink - What happened Saturday night? It was probably whack when you got there, but at like 11:55 a ton of people showed up.

Xivk - Good seeing you again

Alex - LOL @ Apex Trailers.

I think that's it. If I missed someone, my bad. Good to see heads again.

Barry BlaZe

Smash Cadet
My first tournament ever! Thanks Aziz for showing me this crazy ass game and pbnj for double 4 stocking me lulz

Top Bottom