• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Smash Apprentice
This will be so legendary. It would be a shame to miss something as monumental as this, this will go down in Smash history for as long as the game is played. I wonder if Ken will make it. I can see pros from all across the globe coming down for a shot at $10 000 - $15 000.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I will be attending this and I will bring all of Texas for both Melee and Brawl.

Does the venue provide housing?

If not I call dibs on anyone offering housing :).

nublet06

Smash Lord
i seriously think this tournament can reach 500 people. lol it sounds friggen crazy.

ad as far as palmdale doing crew battles. lmfao we will get ***** by pretty much any crew. aesis will be in italy, boa teba and lee puff dont play melee anymore.

wow yay aesis is going.

Phase

Smash Apprentice
wow.... simply epic. I live in central PA and im going to give an honest effort to fly down to this.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Should I goooo?

If I'm still good at this game I will LOL. I suck **** at brawl, so here's hoping for some Melee skills to come back.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion

I actually want to go to this.

This might be the only motivation ever for me to keep my current job so I KNOW I'll have time off.

**** son.

Hack

Smash Journeyman
This sounds great, except tickets from Euro to WC are more costy than tickets to EC.
Maybe this is where the Euro interest should be focused?
I'll check with the Swedish community.

Matux

Smash Apprentice
I REALLY want to be there, to crush you all xD, not. this is pure orgasm, but for germans nearly impossible to attend to :(.

Tero.

Smash Champion
Holy **** first this and then ohana would be so awesome ...
why are plane tickets so ****in expensive >_>

Matux

Smash Apprentice
Holy **** first this and then ohana would be so awesome ...
why are plane tickets so ****in expensive >_>
we could take a terrorist flight we just have to pay with our life, nothing more

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
This is... absurd. amazing. insane. This may be the first tournament I will actually fly to. I'm definitely considering going as should all of smashboards :). Evo may have sucked, but this could be our nationwide or worldwide tournament. Gonna be epic.

JFox

Smash Hero
Its very possible that after this coming summer, I will be forced into retirement, so this would be one hell of a way to celebrate.

dam growing up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom