• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ninjalink wants him banned cause he wants to be a wanna-be azen and use a **** load of ****ing characters instead of being good with one like a moron...thats why he doesnt win in nyc anymore and loses to snakee cause he plays with too many characters and doesnt master one

****ing idiot

TP

Smash Master
As soon as the mods went to sleep, everyone started discussing MK. :urg:

Does anyone know how Brawl Teams ended, assuming it's over?

:034:

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
I BEAT M2K AND I BEAT MK IN GENERAL!

STILL BAN HIS *** LMAO

U DO REALIZE 90% OF HIS MOVESET IS UNDER 10 FRAMES

10lollerskates
You lame, you know you should of gone, now its going to be harder to defend your Diddy is better then Wyatt's LOL
its all cause people didnt bring set ups like the ****ing morons they are
I think the people who traveled by Plane have a legit excuse, its a hassle already these days with just a bag or two... >/

jc_off_the_heezay

Smash Apprentice
ninjalink wants him banned cause he wants to be a wanna-be azen and use a **** load of ****ing characters instead of being good with one like a moron...thats why he doesnt win in nyc anymore and loses to snakee cause he plays with too many characters and doesnt master one

****ing idiot
****! SOMEONE HAS THEIR PERIOD! XD

BUT GOOD POINT!
I'd have sex with that logic! :lick:
<3

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
True.
And are you for banning him since he beat you after learning diddy match-up? :p

And who cares about his frames?
I say MK sucks even with his broken frames he's still beatable. XD
SAYS THE GUY WHO SUCKS AT THIS GAME?!

MOVING ON

WHERES THE UPDATES WITH TEAMS

10whereisits

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
You lame, you know you should of gone, now its going to be harder to defend your Diddy is better then Wyatt's LOL

I think the people who traveled by Plane have a legit excuse, its a hassle already these days with just a bag or two... >/

local people should step it the **** up and stop being lazy ****ers

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
loool this guy *****

edit - did ne one think about how empty the boards

are gonna be during genesis

theres gonna be like 2 people online

lol
it sure wasn't empty when u were playing Armadas, like 2 pages per second

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
SAYS THE GUY WHO SUCKS AT THIS GAME?!

MOVING ON

WHERES THE UPDATES WITH TEAMS

10whereisits
not everyone spends their ****ing lives in front of the tv like you do randall...at least some of us have fun with a game while you been trying to place high in this since day 1 cause you couldnt play melee for ****ing ****.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Lightxdream is just mad because he wanted to go to Genesis but couldnt afford it or something probably.

No Johns son. We don't want to hear you PMSing. LOL at what you said to Ninjalink. What are you doing now? STFU.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Lightxdream is just mad because he wanted to go to Genesis but couldnt afford it or something probably.

No Johns son. We don't want to hear you PMSing.
I think it's past your bedtime.

Alex, you said you wanted people to AIM you, though you're not on :(
-Rei

Alex Strife

Smash Hero

No Johns son. We don't want to hear you PMSing.

please I could of gone to genesis cause I work for real not a part time job like you dip****...and i mean what i say and it is true. I chose not to go cause I had something more important to do.

be it in mind of my $ situation I have paid for plane tickets for tx to come to apex and barely got any of it back and didnt care + i paid for them to take a cab to the plane cause inui's lackeys didnt wanna drive them and that was 150. Don't you EVER question me you neverwas.

I cannot wait to meet you in person and do what internet people do not do...thats call you out in person.

jc_off_the_heezay

Smash Apprentice

No Johns son. We don't want to hear you PMSing. LOL at what you said to Ninjalink. What are you doing now? STFU.
He has a point! and one johning is Ninja Link dumb side liner. -_-

sagemoon

Smash Lord

****ing idiot
I think you actually beat yourself in your own argument right there. By that logic, one character shuts down "a **** load of ****ing characters"

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink

****ing idiot
SAYS THE GUY WHO CANT GET GOOD WITH ONE CHARACTER!

DIDNT PLACE BUT U NEVER BEAT ME. YEA OK

NOT IN THE MOOD FOR UR ****. NO ONE IS TALKIN TO YOU!

MOVIN ON.

hi guys.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
I think you actually beat yourself in your own argument right there. By that logic, one character shuts down "a **** load of ****ing characters"
Not exactly. It just makes it easier to beat the other characters since MK is dominant, but not invincible.
-Rei

Bloo!

Smash Rookie
SAYS THE GUY WHO CANT GET GOOD WITH ONE CHARACTER!

DIDNT PLACE BUT U NEVER BEAT ME. YEA OK

NOT IN THE MOOD FOR UR ****. NO ONE IS TALKIN TO YOU!

MOVIN ON.

hi guys.
Are the lame abbreviations and CAPS necessary? If you weren't in the mood for this "****" than don't reply to him..

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
not everyone spends their ****ing lives in front of the tv like you do randall...at least some of us have fun with a game while you been trying to place high in this since day 1 cause you couldnt play melee for ****ing ****.
I like you lightxdream. Kudos for calling NL's bull@#$ out. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom