• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFox

Smash Hero
Wow, I think its sick that you guys decided to devote an entire day to friendlies, and shows that your true intentions for this tournament is for the enjoyment of the community and not just to try and make a busniess for yourselves. I'm really looking forward to this, should be the best thing to happen to smash in a long time.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Mooney smells XD

everyone should post this everywhere:
--------------------------------------------------------------
Also:

MARK YOUR ****ING CALENDARS PEOPLE:

5 YEARS IN THE MAKING:

DBR PRESENTS: GENESIS
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=211141&page=7

IT'S LIKE OHANA, BUT EVERYTHING IS PLANNED AND EVERYONE'S GOING TO IT

3 DAYS MELEE+BRAWL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sticky in record time?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
You're driving me there this time
I don't care what you say I'm going to be in your car for however long it takes to get there
Be sure to call SHLshotgun when you see the moose trample your mom. That'll be me riding it. Then you get frontziez the whole way.

You're housing Mooney? That means you're housing me too ^^ I'm the person he was talking about!

MM when we're there Yakal! We finally get to meet >=[
MM again you dirty ****. Are you coming by moose? Alberta and BC should moose stampede together. Meet me in Spokane or some **** on the way lol

Spife

Smash Master
Reading the first post gives me butter fly tummyz. And I probably just lost any chacne of making friends on the WC. Coo.

I doubt I can make it, seems like a long walk/drive/idon'thavemoneyforthesky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom