• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cyn's Sh*t

DekZek

Smash Journeyman
Cynapse Cynapse I was working on my PM Build, and I decided to use one of your fighter Kirby Recolors. I love the portraits, but I happen to be OCD about consistency. Could you please make Stock Icons for Brawl (32x32) of all of the default PM costumes (And Pink Yarn Kirby) in the same way as the fighter Kirby recolors?

Huarbolo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
huarbolo
3DS FC
1435-5887-5069

DekZek

Smash Journeyman
Dolphin =/= Brawl on Wii

On the Wii, you have to use a 32x32 file for the stock icon. Let me try to shrink the Dolphin files, but most likely I will need Cynapse to remake them for Brawl.

EDIT: Tried it, and it works. I can make the BPs and CSPs on my own, but I wasn't sure if the stocks would still look good after being compressed that much. Cynapse, you're off the hook.

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Dolphin =/= Brawl on Wii

On the Wii, you have to use a 32x32 file for the stock icon. Let me try to shrink the Dolphin files, but most likely I will need Cynapse to remake them for Brawl.

EDIT: Tried it, and it works. I can make the BPs and CSPs on my own, but I wasn't sure if the stocks would still look good after being compressed that much. Cynapse, you're off the hook.
I find myself awfully busy these days. My b, g. Come to think of it though, I did plan on my making a Wii folder for BPs, Stocks, and the CSS stuff I've compiled; no need for the CSPs as Nano has done that. I also remember him saying that he planned on a compiling a complete PM pack once he gets finished, but I imagine that's only for the default costume layout.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
I'll get on it today if I don't end up taking a nap at work.
Unfortunately, I totally took a nap. Good news is everything I've concocted of Nano's is now Wii-ready. So...it's there for those who want it I guess.
S4MegaX.png

Edit: And if someone bothers me enough about it, I'll make Smash 3/4 versions of all my stocks. That person would likely be Nefnoj Nefnoj .

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Unfortunately, I totally took a nap. Good news is everything I've concocted of Nano's is now Wii-ready. So...it's there for those who want it I guess.
View attachment 112201

Edit: And if someone bothers me enough about it, I'll make Smash 3/4 versions of all my stocks. That person would likely be Nefnoj Nefnoj .
Hey, like you should, but, like, only if you want to, y'know? Like, whatever.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
I'm still doing things, boys and girls. Fear not.

But hey, why not do our community a favor and mention it on the new front page post? Doing so will likely draw in a flood of damn dirty scrubs making stupid requests left and right in every thread, but new faces are always nice.

Cynapse

Smash Ace
So the S3C discord is pretty much my home now. I usually drop by Smashboards to glance updates and correct silly questions/comments. A bunch of new collabs are in my Vault, hooray!
00000000-17.png

Edit: I'm also making an S3/S3C build like everyone else around here, so there's that.

More importantly, I go back to working full time come Monday.

Last edited:

Cynapse

Smash Ace
Happy birthday you hot -
Never mind heck you you bag of sticks.
no u r dum adn bad

Wallpapers!

Hope those came through. The new secure socket layer update has been messing up images all over the place.

D

Deleted member

n i c e o u t d a t e d m e m e
T H A N K S I G R E W I T M Y S E L F A C T U A L L Y I W A S G O N N A J U S T P U T 3 S P O O K Y B U T T H E R E S A 1 0 L E T T E R M I N I M U M

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom