• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom Wallpapers!

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Hello. I was making two wallpapers for my Iphone because I can never seem to find any wallpapers that work.
If you are like me, you have searched for a long time to find a wallpaper that fits your needs. Whether it has been a custom Xbox wallpaper, phone wallpaper, or a computer wallpaper, the struggle is there. Unless you make your own wallpapers. If not, I may be of help to you! I only work with images from the internet. If you want me to make a wallpaper, you must provide the images and be sure to tell me about how you want it. I can currently make phone wallpapers, and laptop / computer wallpapers. If you want one, make sure to give me the width and height of the screen, and a screenshot. Be SUPER descriptive of how you want the wallpaper. And please do not make it too complex. Also, if you make a request, I may use it in the Custom Wallpaper section.
FOLLOW THE SMASHBOARDS GLOBAL RULES
I can not enforce the rules, but I do not want anything bad happening here.
CUSTOM WALLPAPERS
These were the ones I was talking about for my phone.

Last edited:
Top Bottom