• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Custom Stages Thread

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Welcome!

Found a creative Custom Stage you like? Got one you're cooking up that you want people to critique? Post the Stage Code here so that you can share it with others!

When creating your post it should look something like this:

Example said:

Stage Code: LY97T4ST
This is so COOL, it came right out of Super Mario 64
We ask that you put BIG images in either Quotes or Spoilers so others can easily view the thread.

A few rules:
  1. Obviously, no Inappropriate stages are allowed. No cursing, no nudity, etc.
  2. If you are doing a Work in Progress stage please Label it with WIP or Unfinished at the beginning of your post and update your post instead of posting your stage multiple times. This is to keep the thread from being cluttered with Duplicate Stages.
  3. This is NOT a social. It is meant for sharing and critiquing Custom Stages.
  4. Smash World Forums rules still apply, so please no double posts, spam, flaming, trolling, etc.
Most of the stages will also be added in this post as they are found or completed below.

Stage list:

Stage Code: LY97T4ST

View attachment 210110
Targets move in the background similarly like how they did in the original. Bumpers don't move and no, you can't move hazzards. I've tried to make flippers and make them into lava and have them rotate and move around, but they keep bumping into each other and eventually getting stuck so I went back to bumpers.

View attachment 210112
The small platforms move up and down instead of an endless cycle going down. As far as I know, you can't make them that way and gravity and respawning isn't a good way of doing so.

Happy Stage Making and Hunting!

Special Thanks to @Gentlepanda for finding the Bob-omb Battlefield Custom Stage used for the example.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Mmm, Custom Stages? Sounds fun!
I am considering making a Minecraft one.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Pretty neat little idea for a Sonic Stage.

Not super functional but nice.

IMG_20190418_195705.jpg

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
I've worked on 2 stages. Both are based off of Melee's Target Test. I made one for Mario and Luigi.
IMG_20190418_231844.jpg

Targets move in the background similarly like how they did in the original. Bumpers don't move and no, you can't move hazzards. I've tried to make flippers and make them into lava and have them rotate and move around, but they keep bumping into each other and eventually getting stuck so I went back to bumpers.

IMG_20190418_231851.jpg

The small platforms move up and down instead of an endless cycle going down. As far as I know, you can't make them that way and gravity and respawning isn't a good way of doing so.

I also have an earlier version of Mario's but it doesn't have the "targets" in the background, but you'll be able to have 8 players in this older version. If you want that then here's the ID. 4SCLTTSP

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Here is mine, Aperture Science!
1C2B69EE-BA7C-4906-B497-D2994370D7C3.jpeg
The ID is 9RP5GL41.

Tell me what you all think!

Last edited:

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
Hey do you like portals? Want to duke it out by throwing your opponents into areas and see them burn? Do you want to have less friends? Then check out Portal Poundings!
IMG_20190419_181709.jpg
Portals that send you to areas! Throw your friends into pits of lava and watch them fly into a portal, and possibly another portal and die!

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Well, I have made my newest stage! Bowser In The Dark World!
1555716014662.png

ID: FSWTPDD4K
Tell me what you all think!

Tasokun

Smash Cadet
Thousand Sunny
0420190042.jpg
0420191549.jpg

ID: RD6WT5PH I've been seeing a lot of thousand sunnies lately, which inspired me to make my own. I hope to see more One Piece stages!

I really wish the part limit wasn't so restrictive, because I would have loved to add a lot more detail. Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing more stages in this thread!

Edit: Fixed a bug where characters could clip through the right pier by fast falling

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Here are the two I made!

Zero-Two
IMG_20190418_180524.jpg
ID: DM3JCGPC

The Zohar
IMG_20190419_181034_resized_20190419_061202946.jpg
ID: M5Y62FL1

Hope you like those two!

Last edited:

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
With seeing recreation of Mario 64 levels, I wanted to get part of the action. I decided to recreate the ice bridge in Snowman's Land!
[
IMG_20190421_215925.jpg

Snowman's Land blows away the crowd in making a return in Ultimate! Battle on the ice bridge and the snowman will blow anyone near the middle of the stage!

Another photo of Snowman's Land:
IMG_20190421_215928.jpg
/SPOILER]

Tasokun

Smash Cadet
With seeing recreation of Mario 64 levels, I wanted to get part of the action. I decided to recreate the ice bridge in Snowman's Land!
[View attachment 211105
Snowman's Land blows away the crowd in making a return in Ultimate! Battle on the ice bridge and the snowman will blow anyone near the middle of the stage!

Another photo of Snowman's Land:
View attachment 211107/SPOILER]
That's pretty neat! Looks fun to play on too. Do you plan on making more Mario 64 stages?

SecretAsianMan

Smash Apprentice
I made some slick Captain Falcon art I don't have a micro sd card so I can't get a screenshot but here is the code: CW0RJGHS
Also this stage abuses a glitch that allows some stage hazards like bumpers or barrel cannons to have gravity:
22XVDR9R

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
I made some slick Captain Falcon art I don't have a micro sd card so I can't get a screenshot but here is the code: CW0RJGHS
Also this stage abuses a glitch that allows some stage hazards like bumpers or barrel cannons to have gravity:
22XVDR9R
You could press the share option. That way the switch will post your stage and code onto Twitter and you could save the picture and place it here that. It should work even without an micro SD card.

Mattardis

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-3578-9994-4381
For the past few days, I've been working tirelessly to try and recreate the entirety of the Subspace Emissary from brawl, in the stage builder. And I've done it. From every level in the game i took a screen and recreated that screen as a stage to represent that level. Well, mostly. I skipped out levels like Midair Stadium and The Ruined Hall as they are either FD reskins or just boring completely flat walk off stages. That, and I don't have the creative skill to recreate the boss fights themselves.

WARNING: This spoiler is going to be BIG. also, I have no pictures of the stages, but don't worry. I promise they're all completely SFW and abide by the rules of the thread. If you don't want to look through for the individual code of the level you want to see, just search for the keyword "Mattardis" and you'll find all of the SSE level's i've uploaded... as well as a cory baxter mii fighter i uploaded as a meme. ignore that.

Level 1: Midair Stadium
SKIPPING. I might go back and do these skipped ones if i get the ability to actually make nice art. Say for example, if i were able to properly recreate Petey Piranha in the builder.

Level 2: Skyworld (Stage Lock Battle)
ID: 7N8FD7GK
Original: https://youtu.be/PRVlrvCteJE?t=343
So when i decided to go through every level and recreate a stage for each in the stage builder, I immediately hit a roadbump. The Skyworld stage is completely unremarkable and doesn't have much in the way of memorable set pieces, leaving me with little choice when it came to making an good level. But i think I found a good solution. Right near the end of the stage, the screen locks in place for a battle against a horde of enemies. I recreated that part of the level, even if it was a basic walk off stage, but then for added flair, I tried my hand at creating a little art and added some artistic representations of the Spaak and Roturret enemies into the background! they don't actually interfere with gameplay since they're on another layer, but the Spaak shoots little blue balls of electricity down and the Roturret turns back and forth to aim.

Level 3: Sea Of Clouds (Screen Lock Battle)
ID: FXSHGWXF
Original: https://youtu.be/figIuODfIsA?t=220
Despite the name, the section of the level I chose to recreate is not in the clouds at all and is instead in a rock mountainous region! The area i chose to turn into a stage is another stage lock area where kirby and zelda/peach have to fight of Mites, Glunders and an enemy spawner before they can move on. My recreation is a little basic, and I really began to hate how I couldn't create walls all the way up to the top blast zone for some reason. But hey, I drew a cool little fence in the background~

Level 4: The Jungle (Regular Platforming Section)
ID: 2XVKW8G5
Original: https://youtu.be/r2w-co1_wIw?t=148
Ok! So! This is one I'm SUPER proud of! The stage itself is nothing special. and CERTAINLY isn't a good choice for a competetive fight. However, I managed to perfectly recreate a section of the level's map. Even including those Orb Tracks that you hit to break walls and hit switches. I'm also really proud of how i made it so that if you hit the bomb block at the top of the stage, it will make a hidden platform rise up, just like in the original level in brawl! Check this one out!

Level 5: The Plain (Screen Lock Battle)
ID: 8FTN7W5R
Original: https://youtu.be/y44I-DlMORU?t=299
This was another level that didn't give me a bunch to work with. But eventually, i found this one part were you're on a floating platform with a sort of... reverse battlefield platform layout. Three platforms, the left and right higher up and the middle one lower. Even so, it was a pretty generic platform that looked kinda boring, so i decided to make the final section of this part of the level, where the platform embeds itself into a cliffside before the screen locks for a horde battle.

Level 6: The Lake
ID: PHQWLQBY
Original: https://youtu.be/tPvYPfOTazQ?t=623
So most people remember this level for it's incredible boss fight with Rayquaza right at the start, but replicating that would be super difficult for someone as lacking with art skills as myself. So instead, I opted for the final part of the level, where Diddy and Fox fight against a Shadow Bug clone of Bowser. If anyone want's to try and replicate the Rayquaza boss fight, i'd LOVE to see it!

Level 7: The Ruined Zoo (Screen Lock Battle)
ID: 634NK51R
Original: https://youtu.be/2F3U5-COEw4?t=586
At first, I wanted to do something related to the Pig King Statue from the start of the level, but I quickly realized there was no real way to do that effectively. So i instead settled for another screen lock with a unique platform layout. There isn't really much to say about this one. It uses the Team Galactic battle theme which is a pretty awesome theme, so yeah! this is a pretty fun stage that I could imagine being actually competitive!

Level 8: The Battlefield Fortress (Horde Battle section)
ID: 4792XW3W
Original: https://youtu.be/YlU5ND50zCo?t=261
So this is probably the least favorite of the stages I've made. It's based on when Marth and MetaKnight first team up to fight. It's very basic with no special elements in the layers. I feel like i got the basic shape of the stage perfect and i even added in a really weak wind current, just like the original level! But it just looks so boring without any of the background. Though i did try and use that moon backdrop to look like the subspace hole from the original in brawl. If anyone has any ideas how i could improve this, I'm open to suggestions.

Level 9: The forest (Stage Lock Battle)
ID: 7CK5LRPH
Original: https://youtu.be/22XQZmxGMHc?t=282
Does anyone else remember this section of this level as clearly as I did? I don't know why I remember this part of the forest so well, but i figured it'd make a good stage and I still think I did a good job here. It's from part of a regular sidescrolling section that locks you into these three leafy platforms to fight enemies.

Level 10: Research Facility I (Screen Lock Battle / Regular Platforming Section)
ID: 6VPMMS7R
Original: https://youtu.be/I63wgkxWBVU?t=319
Another interesting case. Originally when I started work on this level, I planned to only incorporate the floating platform embedded into the wall as shown in the video above, but i ended up going all out and instead created a gimmick stage with no way to die off the top. The only accessible blast zones are in the two pits in the stage, and off the very left of the stage. The very top of the stage has been covered in lava, to make sure no one spawns outside of the main hallway. But if you lose a stock and want to get back into the fight, there are explosive blocks near the right of the stage that you can use to break your way back inside. It's super casual and not good if you want a serious match, But if you're just looking for a fun match where you live forever, or even if you're playing stamina, you might have some fun with this!

Level 11: The Lake Shore (Mario & Pit VS Link & Yoshi)
ID: 8XP0JYD5
Original: https://youtu.be/32amljGGo5Y?t=141
An Iconic scene from SSE's 11th level, where either Link or Mario are forced to fight the other's respective princess in thier shadow bug form. Only for the other protagonist to witness what seems to be a murder of thier princess, leading to a two on two team fight. In the original, this level had a fog covering it which I couldn't find a way to replicate. I tried using wind on a different layer, so that it wouldn't effect gameplay, but it only lets you place wind on the main fighting layer, so that was a no go. Regardless, I think it turned out ok. It could be better, but at least it has a little bit of decoration.

Level 12: Path to the Ruins (Lucas and PT VS Wario)
ID: 3FQ59XMH
Original:https://youtu.be/7D0dRBH9HdY?t=413
Ok, so this stage is based on the 12th level of SSE, when Wario shows up and Lucas finally gets his revenge for what happened to Ness. I think I did a pretty good job on this stage. Or at least, I did the best I could. The thumbnail looks great and in terms of gameplay, the stage should function exactly the same as in Subspace. However, the layers not being directly lined up all the time makes the stage look kinda messy and silly in practice. I think it looks ok at least though. It's just too bad I'm not skilled enough to ad the broken pillars and arches that were in the original version.

Level 13: The Cave (Screen Lock Battle)
ID: SXQDL0HH
Original: https://youtu.be/_NWbWsvK6vg?t=39
This level was pretty basic. But I think i did pretty well with the decorations to make it look like a cave... well... for the most part. I'm still super annoyed that I have no way of drawing right up to the top blast zone and this level shows that problem the most with the big gaping hole at the top of my map. What is supposed to be a cave bleeds into the night sky for no reason. On an unrelated note, this is the only stage I've made so far where I couldn't use the original music track that it had in brawl. It's original music track was an original composition called Step: The Cave which isn't in ultimate's vast music collection. Which is odd because all of the other original "Step:" compositions from brawl like "Step: The plains" and "Step: Subspace" ARE in ultimate. But i made do. I replaced it with the Master Fortress theme from Smash 4.

Level 14-A: The Ruins (Moving Stage)
ID: 7N8R3HLK
Original: https://youtu.be/BXF7SAhq8HM?t=266
This stage was fun to make, and I'm proud of how it turned out, but it's most defintiely not a stage for a serious fight. This is a very casual battle ground based on a floating platform segment that happens around halfway into the stage. In the actual level, you step onto the floating platform right after the Ivysaur Cutscene and move into three screen lock battles in a row. the first is a basic flat platform, which i left out. I start at the second segment which consists of the same flat platform but with two dropdown platforms above it. After that it moves onto the third section which has flames bursting out from the floor and ceiling to damage you. However, they don't damage you in my recreation. Rather I designed some nifty looking flames out of lava blocks and placed them on the foreground and background to simulate how it looks in the level. Unlike the original level though, the platform has a switch non it to decide when it moves or not. It also moves back and forth between the second and third section, rather than moving in one direction. Overall, i'm proud of how it works, but I don't think it's too solid as an actual stage. As such, I made a second stage for the ruins level!

Level 14-B The Ruins (Charizard fight)
ID: 6VPQVVY3
Original: https://youtu.be/BXF7SAhq8HM?t=404
This stage is mostly just a final destination reskin. Though a little bigger of a platform. It also has a single platform floating back and forth above the stage for you to ride on, like smashville. Be careful though. The platform DOES go outside of the blast zones so if you stay on the far edge for too long you will be KOed.

Level 15 - The Wilds I
ID - 4VMMP1FJ
Original: https://youtu.be/qlhbq_AWdDQ?t=159
This level, the wilds, had NOTHING to work with in terms of a regular stage. No fun layouts or gimmicks. And nothing that really stood out as the essence of the stage. Except, of course, for the Galleom boss fight at the very end, But I had no way to incorporate that fight into a stage so i instead did the next best thing... I MADE A MOUNTAIN. One side is climbable (albeit hounded by a wind effect), the other is just a sheer drop. Though there is a teleporter at the bottom to help you back up. Just be warned. The top of the mountain is right next to the blast zone, so be careful up there.

Level 16 - The Ruined Hall
SKIPPING! Just a boss fight with Galleom. No idea how I'd even recreate this. Besides, Galleom is already in ultimate. Just play Megaman's Classic route.

Level 17 - The Wilds II
ID - C55K7S3J
Original: https://youtu.be/SB-V7ZK_yfk?t=113
Much like The Wilds I, there is very little here of note. Even less so infact, as this level doesn't even have a boss like the previous one did. Eventually, i settled for another screenlock. This one taking place inside of a cave. Walk offs and a pit, but no way to die of the top. Some teleporters at the top of the stage will allow you to warp back into the cave if you die

Level 18 - The Swamp
ID - 057NXYPS
Original: https://youtu.be/26IKGPYEVYk?t=420
This level in brawl is super fun. I love the Swamp. It's when Falco joins the team. There is this long water segment after Falco joins where you jump from platform to platform using launch platforms, eventually locking you into a screen lock battle with a launcher on both ends of the platform which will shoot you right off into the water. And I chose to recreate that segment. Since the launching platforms aren't in the stage builder, i replaced them with blast cannons that basically work the same way, but not really. And as for the water, I replaced that with a huge wind area, blowing upwards at max force, so that if you fall into it, you'll float in place unless you intentionally press down on the control stick.

Level 19 - The Research Facility II
ID - 4VMM1LW8
Original: https://youtu.be/L7oWdn5h_1M?t=393
Another level with hardly any memorable moments. Or at least, hardly any that could be turned into a stage. There was one part of the level though that contained some moving blocks going up and down between a pit and spikes. I figured that'd make a pretty neat stage. Though thanks to stage builder's limits, I couldn't have the blocks moving when the map started if i wanted to keep the switches on them like the original level had. I think it's ok, But not my best creation.

Level 20 - Outside the Ancient ruins (The Smash Skiff)
ID: PHR1H7LK
Original: https://youtu.be/Pwut37oOpvY?t=215
This is another iconic moment when Captain Falcon and Olimar leap down onto a flying skiff to help rescue Donkey Kong. The stage sees you fighting off a huge horde of enemies aboard a flat flying ship, circling the Island of the Ancients where the ROBs live. I feel i did a decent job here. I added in some slight tilting to the ship to simulate the flying and also hid a windbox inside the platform itself to have that rushing wind sound without affecting the gameplay. I feel I could've designed the island in the background, and the skiff itself, a little better. But i did say i sucked at art.

Level 21 - The Canyon
ID - 5XJJ3769
Original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSJqT_iAiJY
OK, this stage was super easy. The Canyon level is just one screen where you fight a horde of enemies. So, the stage itself was easy to design. I decided to try my hand and creating the background too. I think it looks ok in the thumbnail, but kinda meh when you're actually battling on the stage. Still, pretty fun, take a look!

Level 22: The Glacial Peak (MetaKnight Vs Lucario)
ID: 1315GBVF
Original: https://youtu.be/ckJAfIYIfrk?t=419
Ok, so, I have absolutely no complaints about this stage. Based on the famous scene where Lucario and MetaKnight spar atop a mountain, this stage was done perfectly, if i do say so myself. I got the slant angle perfect, made sure they were walk-offs and even added in that icy mountain spire in the background of the stage. This is functionally EXACTLY the same as the stage from Subspace Emissary.

Level 23 - Battleship Halberd Interior
ID - 057N9K5J
Original: https://youtu.be/Vxyc4xVj7QY?t=321
I call this one, "Battlefield +2". Because it's literally just battlefield with two extra top platforms on the sides. It's got Metal Gear Music though! I would've done something better if the stage gave me more to work with, or rather, if I were more creative. But oh well! I did my best, i have no regrets.

Level 24 - Battleship Halberd Exterior
ID - 4VMRKJP4
Original: https://youtu.be/SoJqO1sKNsQ
I'm actually super proud of this one! in terms of a stage, it's a bit of a cluster*bleep*. It's just a bunch of floating platforms. Some THICC and some drop-through. But the sequence of platforms perfectly recreates the first section of the map where Peach and Zelda/Sheik climb along the side of the Halberd. I even added a slight wind effect! Definitely worth testing this one out.

Level 25 - Battleship Halberd Bridge
SKIPPING. Just a boss fight with Duon. Again, no idea how I'd make this. Though I did take a dig around online and found this cool stage: 7L91G8QF. It's the Duon fight, created by a guy who's profile is named Anthony. Check it out. It's pretty cool!

Level 26 - Subspace Bomb Factory I
ID- 39HRLV9D
Original: https://youtu.be/geLijHEr1hM?t=402
Bomb Factory 1 is the shortest platforming stage in the entire subspace emissary. And as such there isn't a lot to work with. So i went with this screen lock battle that happens near the end of the stage. It's pretty basic but it looks accurate! For maximum accuracy, i recommend a two on two team battle of Pikachu and Samus VS Two ROBs.

Level 27 - Subspace Bomb Factory II (Meta Ridley)
ID: KKX66W7M
Original: https://youtu.be/IRbUm1cfTGw?t=878
Now, obviously, I couldn't actually implement Meta Ridley into the stage. Maybe someone could, but not me. I'm not ready for that. However, i was able to create a... fairly decent recreation of the Falcon Flyer that the fight takes place on. I also set the stage on a rail that moves in a small rectangle, as well as a gear to rotate the stage a little, to replicate how Ridley would interact with and knock around the ship. and, of course, i added in the same weak wind current as the Battlefield fortress. I'm proud of how this one turned out, but I do think it could've been done MUCH better. If you have any ideas, throw them my way.

Level 28 - Entrance to Subspace
ID- CXQN6XK4
Original: https://youtu.be/3n-pYGMq5C4?t=209
A pretty basic stage. a Walk-off on one side, a drop on the other and two platforms above. I think i worked well on the design though, but using blue lines in the purple floor to try and simulate the look of subspace. It's fun, but not exactly iconic, wouldn't you say? The cutscene that came before this level is obviously more iconic. And so, I took a look through smash world and found 2 stages made by a guy with the name "A Blu Octo". these stages represent that amazing cutscene, so take a peek! "7RS2F464" and "5H1RB53N"

Level 29 - Subspace I
ID- MSDK2Y2L
Original: https://youtu.be/u6Fk53leba8?t=242
For this level, i simply chose a segment of the regular map. All of the screen lock fights in this level were generic arenas with nothing special about them. But this section is pretty good, i think. I even created those purple doors that you went through in the subspace levels for that extra touch of realism!

Level 30 - Subspace II
ID- 4VMQ8PLL
Original: https://youtu.be/fc908cabQWk?t=120
And last, but not least, Subspace II. this level didn't really give me much to work with either, i went with the thing i could translate into a stage best. A screenlock section with five platforms. Though it''s at least a completely different layout from the Battleship Halberd Interior stage, so i'm not just copy pasting honest. It's got some funky music though, so try it out.

Level 31 - The Great Maze
Ok, so... I have no clue. The entire stage of the great maze has no singular moment that defines it, since the entire stage is just a mashup of all the previous stages. The only part I think would make a good stage is the boss fight with Tabuu and I have no idea how I'd do that. But, just like Duon, I found a pretty good Tabuu Fight stage online. Heck, it's even made by the same guy who made the Duon stage i listed earlier. D9P1N15R, By Anthony.

So yeah! That's the entirety of the Subspace Emissary in stage builder! ^^;

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
Stage Builder is amazing and I have so many ideas for it. I don't have pictures yet but I'll add them to here once I get it. Two I made for a competition I'm in are.

Barba's Lair
ID: SH34JK34
Is from the second to last dungeon in Zelda 2. I have the lava serpent popping out of the holes to block and/or save fighters.

World 1-4 Bridge
ID: 11NM7S1D
This is from the original Super Mario Bros. and its the first time Mario meets Bowser. The bridge can be destroyed which can lead to a lot of strategy.

I have a lot more made but I'm currently at work and I don't have the ID's for them.

Alias Tex

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-3796-7058-8396
Unfortunately I can’t upload photos right now (when I can I’ll redo this post), but, in the meantime, if an End stage (from Minecraft) sounds good to you then give this stage code a try. 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back! Plus, it’s free!
0GLQ8SPD

Last edited:

R O F L

Smash Ace
I made a few custom stages. Not really sure if they're any good, but if they sound interesting, then try them. :upsidedown:

Red Hot Ride from DKC2 - QFG0FJY3
Dark Star from Kirby: 64 - R5LR9KXG
World Map from Pikmin 2 - 613N2TMN

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
Here is my stages and now with pictures.

Urban Champion.jpg

ID: 4CTF1PDY

This came out great. A simple stage but watch out for the manholes as they can lead to an instant kill. This can even support 8 Players.

Gyromite Phase01.jpg

Gyromite-GameA-Phase01.png

ID: 0PMXDBHS
This is a near to scale version of the first stage in Gyromite (Rob's first game) The column move up and down though they don't crush you they can block or lift you. I may make more stages in the future.

Graveyard.jpg

ID: M94L9597
This is from a stage I made in Smash 4 based off of a thread on here. On the Player Graveyard Thread in Ultimate Character section I built a stage representing the characters not getting in. Definitely fun to play with assist trophies on high.

Mario Bridge.jpg

ID: 11NM7S1D
This is from the original Super Mario Bros. and its the first time Mario meets Bowser. The bridge can be destroyed which can lead to a lot of strategy.

Barba Lair.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

ID: SH34JK34
Is from the second to last dungeon in Zelda 2. I have the lava serpent popping out of the holes to block and/or save fighters.

Last edited:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero

Last edited:

grimjow7

Smash Rookie
My stages:

"Ken's Stage" from Super Streer Fighter 2.

"Night Walk" from Rhythm Heaven.

Tetris.

"Itro" from Super Mario Bros. 3.

"Top Mountain" from Ice Climbers.

"Venus Lighthouse" from Golden Sun.

"Murasame Castle".

"Vs Hooktail" from Paper Mario TTYD.

SecretAsianMan

Smash Apprentice
D5-_FmIXoAEbDK8.jpg
This took me a long time to make.

Last edited:

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
My stages:

"Ken's Stage" from Super Streer Fighter 2.

"Night Walk" from Rhythm Heaven.

Tetris.

"Itro" from Super Mario Bros. 3.

"Top Mountain" from Ice Climbers.

"Venus Lighthouse" from Golden Sun.

"Murasame Castle".

"Vs Hooktail" from Paper Mario TTYD.
These are incredible. I think my favorite is the Mursame Castle. You should also who that Venus Lighthouse on the Issac thread.

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
Seeing Tiny Battlefield getting popular I wanted to go ahead and continue on with a meme.
IMG_20190513_145924.jpg

You don't even need an explanation for this.
Edit:
While I'm at it, here's half battlefield
IMG_20190513_151311.jpg

I'm sorry
Ok, I think I'm done with the meme already

Last edited:

VillainFan42

Smash Cadet
NNID
VillainFan42
3DS FC
4511-1345-7864
I'll have to upload some of mine once I figure out how to post images on here.

Last edited:

Soulsaint

Smash Apprentice
I'm having a lot of problems trying to figure out wether those awesome looking stages are four player only, since if I attempt anything like that much detail. I get over that limit immediatly. I don't have nintendo online yet so I can't check. So I am basically wondering wether I'm missing a trick here?

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Here's the Plasm Wraith. It's the mysterious creature who kidnapped Olimar in Pikmin 3.

(By the way, I posted almost 95% of all the stuff I made in the other thread, just in case)

Primid

Smash Apprentice
[don't mind me, just casually reposting this from the other stage forum...]

Finally got Nintendo Online, so here are some stages! (mostly Pikmin ones for now, but I have so many on the backlog that need to be uploaded)

Sorry for the phone pics, but I don't have any other options! Hope you guys like them! Definitely have plenty more on the way, I just wish you could upload more at a time!

Which should I upload next?
-Earthbound stages
-Metroid stages
-Super Mario 64 / Mario Kart stages
-Hollow Knight stages
-Castlevania stages
-Misc. Games

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
IMG_20190627_215127.jpg

The battles will take things to a higher level due to the wind! Face your opponents in a large stage where the air plays a huge role in fights!
I had this Dragon Ball idea where fighters could levitate around the stage and duke things out. After making hills to add something to the background, the idea became more original as the wind takes you to the higher platforms as well as seeing parts of the stages float and tilt around.

Edit: I've tweaked sky high hills a bit more visually. Here's the new version!
IMG_20190628_210409.jpg

Edit 2:
Felt like I could get better images of the stage
IMG_20190711_200729.jpg

IMG_20190711_200731.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom