• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom Stages: The Ultimate Way To "Smash ONLINE" Stuns Players Everywhere:

Mr Blokes

Smash Cadet
Hi You Guys here at SmashBoards...

This site is AMAZING... It is probably the strongest Smash Community I have seen online... Wow.

I've JUST created a Pretty Good Sized Community where we build Stages for Smash Bros. Wii U then we play Online against each other (many people don't even realize you can play CUSTOM stages online...)

Would appreciate the Love and a Subscribe if you like what we are doing and would like to see More :)

Thank you for Watching!

- Your Smash House Admin

P.S. If you'd like to Join the Community and play with us... just post your Nintendo ID and we'll add you!

Last edited:

Mr Blokes

Smash Cadet
Hi guys,

Here's another stage for you... I'd like to get some feedback on how to improve it... I love the stage, but I'm always open to feedback...Here ya GO!

Keep in mind the stage builder is maxed out, so any addition will have to involve deleting something ;)

- Your Friendly Smash House Admin

NNID: MrBlokes

Top Bottom