• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom Stage Imports to 1.02 Melee?

GuardHax192

Smash Cadet
I was wondering, is it possible to import several of these Custom Stages from 20XX and others to vanilla melee over regular stages? I noticed many use the BTT stages as a base, which I'm not fond of since I'd like to be able to play through the 1P modes of the game in my hack (if that would cause issues). Would I be able to replace bad old non-tourny legal stages with some of these instead?

Stages I hope to use are the following:
- Metroid Lab
- Kalos League
- Battlefino Plaza (without replacing Battlefield)
- Smashville
- Wario Land / Wario Ware
- Jungle Japes (legal)
- Pokemon Stadium (no transformations)
- Green Greens (legal)
- Mushroom Kingdom Adventure
- Yoshi's Story (no Shy Guys and such)
- Yoshi's Island (legal)
- Peach's Castle (legal)
- Metal Cavern
- Big Blue (legal)

Any help is appreciated, thank you! :D

Last edited:

Stormghetti

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
STRM#798
NNID
Stormghetti
I think you'd be able to, but the thing is that you'd be replacing the normal stages instead of making alts for them, because setting up what 20XX did with the stage pages is too much work. You just have to look through the files of the 20XX ISO, export the stages you want and import them over the regular stages in your other ISO.

Top Bottom