• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom stage crashes after a match ends

TurtleAndGuyProductions

Smash Apprentice
This was originally posted on brawl vault, but that wasn't any help.

I made an edit to this stage: http://bit.ly/2lFvQC4 that gets rid of the moving platforms. The stage works fine, but whenever I exit the match (By quitting or winning/losing the match), the game crashes! I really don't know how to fix it please either tell me how, or put in the replies a download link to a working version. if you want to try to make a working version, here's the download link: http://bit.ly/2lyQ3Np

(btw i used a rel converter to put the stage over onett)

Joe Viewtiful

Smash Cadet
So, did the stage have this issue BEFORE you edited it? Also, did you try putting it over a different stage, because from my experience, some stages just don't work or have issues when put over certain slots no matter what you do, even if you've used all the correct base rel. files and such. Don't know why they act like that, but it couldn't hurt to try a few other stage slots. I'm no expert, but this is just what I think based on my own experiences. If my suggestion doesn't work, hopefully someone else will be able to help you out. Good Luck.

TurtleAndGuyProductions

Smash Apprentice
No, i did not have the problem before i edited it, and i already tried putting the stage over the intended stage (Being Mushroomy Kingdom) But that didn't work either

Joe Viewtiful

Smash Cadet
No, i did not have the problem before i edited it, and i already tried putting the stage over the intended stage (Being Mushroomy Kingdom) But that didn't work either
I see. Well, I'd totally help you out further if I could, but I'm stumped at this point. Maybe you could try installing the stage as a custom one (as apart of a stage expansion kit). Other than that, I don't know what else to say. Hopefully a stage editing expert will come along and provide you with a solution soon. Best of luck to ya mate.

Last edited:
Top Bottom