• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom Project M Build by LeconDC

LeconDC

Smash Rookie
This is basically Project M 3.5, with lots of alternate skins for the default characters in brawl. No custom characters with custom movesets. I tried to make my build as playable/immersive as possible.

Last edited:

davidvkimball

blippi.gg, @MeleeHD Lead
Slippi.gg
D#0
NNID
davidvkimball
3DS FC
3196-5240-6546
Switch FC
SW-1880-0689-1110

Welp.... could you upload the video elsewhere?

KoEnde

Smash Rookie
I got a question about replacing the skins in PM, I've been trying to get Sm4sh Roy, and I have the skins ARE in the Pf>Fighter Folder. But when I start up PM it's not there. Any idea why?

Pyro Gaming

Smash Apprentice
They should be in pf>fighter>character, and in your case, pf>fighter>roy. And as another question, are they named properly? They should be named FitRoy00, FitRoy01, etc.

KoEnde

Smash Rookie
I'm using PMSm4sh-Mix-Roy. I've moved it into my PM folder, then to pf, than fighter and put it into Roy. The name of the Sm4sh Roy skin is. Can you give me some possible reasons on why it didn't work, and tell me how to fix it, I'd really appreciate it.

Pyro Gaming

Smash Apprentice
I'm using PMSm4sh-Mix-Roy. I've moved it into my PM folder, then to pf, than fighter and put it into Roy. The name of the Sm4sh Roy skin is. Can you give me some possible reasons on why it didn't work, and tell me how to fix it, I'd really appreciate it.
Okay, you files inside should be like this. FitRoy.pac - PSA files and effects
FitRoy00-06.pac - Models
FitRoy00-06.pcs - Models
FitRoyMotionEtc.pac - Animations
FitRoyFinal and some other stuff - Various things for Roy since he is a new fighter
The PM-Smash 4 Mix Roy should have replaced FitRoy.pac and FitRoyMotionEtc. The Smash 4 models when renamed properly should replace FitRoy00-06.

KoEnde

Smash Rookie
This is what I'm trying to get into PM, but I just can't seem to do it. I did replace the necessary files, but it would just give me the regular Roy outfit. I tried several times looked all over for tutorials, guides, and step by step editorials. I'm pretty much **** out of options now. Any chance of you taking screenshots of yours and showing me what the difference was?

Last edited:

Pyro Gaming

Smash Apprentice
This is what I'm trying to get into PM, but I just can't seem to do it. I did replace the necessary files, but it would just give me the regular Roy outfit. I tried several times looked all over for tutorials, guides, and step by step editorials. I'm pretty much **** out of options now. Any chance of you taking screenshots of yours and showing me what the difference was?
Okay, did you be sure to add both the .pac and .pcs? You need both for Roy, as he is a new character.

KoEnde

Smash Rookie
Yeah I've done it over and over and over and over. I just can't seem to understand if I'm missing something or not.

Top Bottom