• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom Palutena's Guidance Conversations Thread

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Since no one has made this topic at Pit's forum, I decided to do the honors of setting it up. Here, you can post your custom Palutena's Guidance conversations for any of the characters who were either not available in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, or were implemented into that very game as DLC. Unconfirmed characters are also fair game, as long as they've originated from a video game.

I'll start by posting the conversations that I made at the Smash Ultimate Discussion thread.

:ultpichu:Pichu
  • Viridi: Wow, what a cutie!!
  • Pit: Something seems off about that Pikachu...
  • Viridi: It's actually a Pichu, Pikachu's pre-evolved form. Just looking at it makes you not want to hurt it.
  • Palutena: But don't let its cute appearance fool you Pit. Pichu may be short and very lightweight, but it's very dangerous if you're not careful.
  • Pit: I've dealt with Pikachu's electricity before. I don't see how Pichu's electricity can be worse.
  • Viridi: If you get shocked by it, you'll definitely feel the difference.
  • Palutena: You see Pit, Pichu is not very experienced with storing electricity. When it unleashes its electric attacks, they're going to pack a greater punch than what you'd get from Pikachu.
  • Pit: Okay, so maybe it's not so harmless after all...
  • Viridi: However, Pichu also damages itself during the process. If it's too careless with its electricity, that could take a huge toll on its endurance.
  • Palutena: The best option for victory is to bait Pichu into using its electricity. By making it hurt itself, it'll become easier for you to finish it off.
  • Viridi: Also, be wary of Pichu's speed. It's quick at escaping from danger, so you'll have to chase it down as well.
  • Pit: I think I've got it. Guess I'll just have to hope that Pichu's bark is worse than its jolt.
:ultwolf:Wolf
  • Pit: Lady Palutena, I'm having a strange feeling that I've seen this guy before.
  • Palutena: You have Pit. He's none other than Wolf O'Donnell.
  • Viridi: He's the leader of the mercenary team, Star Wolf, and is Fox McCloud's long-time rival.
  • Pit: Boy, he sure has changed since the last time we met. Whatever happened to the scouter that he wore?
  • Viridi: Beats me, but that's not important right now.
  • Palutena: Wolf may not be as fast as Fox, or jump as high as Falco, but his offensive speed should not be underestimated.
  • Pit: Yeah, I still remember how sharp his claws were. He sure didn't mess around.
  • Viridi: But that quick attack speed does leave him wide open to counterattacks.
  • Palutena: Try to use Wolf's speed to your advantage. He may be quick to attack, but not when he's recovering.
  • Viridi: Also, be aware of his Reflector. Any projectiles that it reflects will travel twice as fast, and deal greater damage to you.
  • Pit: Okay, I'll keep that in mind...
  • Pit (imitating Wolf's voice): "I will be the one to take you down!"
  • Viridi: Oh brother, you're so terrible at imitating people, Pit!
  • Pit: Sorry, I couldn't resist.
:ultridley:Ridley
  • Pit: This creature. Something about it is making me feel terrified.
  • Palutena: No, it can't be!
  • Viridi: Who would've thought that he'd finally join the fight!?
  • Pit: Hello, are you two even listening to me?
  • Viridi: Yes, we can hear you Pit.
  • Palutena: We're simply amazed to see Ridley finally appearing as a Super Smash Bros. participant.
  • Pit: Wait, THE Ridley?
  • Viridi: Duh, who else?!
  • Palutena: As you should probably know by now Pit, Ridley is very infamous for his cruel and vicious personality.
  • Viridi: He's the one responsible for murdering Samus's parents. But for someone who's very intelligent, he didn't realize that Samus would grow up to become his greatest enemy.
  • Pit: Uh, yeah. Any chance that the two of you have tips for beating Ridley? I don't wish to be his next victim.
  • Palutena: Watch out for that tail. If it hits you just right, you'll take some serious damage.
  • Viridi: Ridley can also spit long-ranged fireballs at you. But the charge will backfire if it gets interrupted.
  • Palutena: The best strategy is to keep your distance, and strike back whenever Ridley leaves himself wide open.
  • Pit: I hope you're both right, because I really don't want to die here...
  • Viridi: Look Pit, just fight Ridley like you do against your other opponents! Don't let him intimidate you!
:ultdaisy:Princess Daisy
  • Pit: Did Princess Peach change her looks? The hairstyle looks way off.
  • Viridi: That's not Princess Peach, Pit. Her name is Daisy, and she's the princess of Sarasaland.
  • Pit: Sarasaland? I've never heard of it.
  • Viridi: I'm not all the surprised. A lot of Daisy's popularity came from her party, sports, and kart racing appearances. But Mario did rescue her when an alien named Tatanga invaded her kingdom.
  • Pit: But isn't it weird to see Daisy as a Super Smash Bros. contender? I mean, she doesn't seem all that important, and she's nowhere near as popular as Peach.
  • Viridi: Maybe not, but she does fight in the same manner as Peach. I believe she's categorized as an "Echo Fighter".
  • Pit: Echo Fighter?
  • Palutena: Echo Fighters are fighters who mimic the movesets and attributes of another fighter.
  • Viridi: Precisely, so in the case of Daisy, she has the same strengths and weaknesses as Peach.
  • Pit: I see. So would this mean that Pittoo is my Echo Fighter? We do share the same moves and attributes.
  • Viridi: Yes, but not the same personality. Daisy has a tougher and more hyperactive personality than Peach. If you're not careful, her flower power will knock you out.
  • Pit: Okay, now you're starting to scare me...
  • Palutena: Also, some of Daisy's attacks operate differently than Peach's attacks. Watch out for the Daisy Bomber, as it will send you flying at a low angle if you get hit.
:ultmewtwo:Mewtwo
  • Pit: I'm sensing a lot of dark energy coming out from this creature...
  • Palutena: Watch yourself Pit. That is the Genetic Pokémon, Mewtwo.
  • Viridi: Humanity has no right to be making such an abomination!
  • Pit: Wait, so Mewtwo is not natural?
  • Viridi: No!! From what I've heard, Mewtwo is an artificial being that humans created by doing various genetic experiments with Mew's DNA. They had the foolish ambition to make the world's strongest Pokémon, and while they were successful at achieving that goal, they failed to give Mewtwo a pure heart.
  • Palutena: Mewtwo is said to have the most savage heart of any Pokémon, and its psychic powers are just as destructive.
  • Pit: Now that sure is some disturbing news. Any tips on how to beat it?
  • Palutena: Do not look at Mewtwo's eyes. It can use its Disable attack to leave you dizzy and vulnerable.
  • Viridi: It can also counter your projectile weapons by using Confusion, but you can reflect its Shadow Ball right back at it with your Guardian Orbitars.
  • Pit: Okay. What else do I need to know?
  • Palutena: Mewtwo levitates a lot, so it should be rather easy to send it flying if you damage it enough.
  • Viridi: But whatever you do, do NOT lose to it, or else...
  • Pit: Come on now! I get that you despise unnatural creatures, but I don't need the extra pressure.
  • Viridi: .........
:ultpokemontrainer:Pokémon Trainer
  • Palutena: You remember the Pokémon Trainer, right Pit?
  • Pit: Yeah, isn't that the person who raises Pokémon to do battle with other Pokémon trainers? We haven't seen each other since Brawl.
  • Viridi: Frankly, I'll never understand the logic of humans raising Pokémon to do battle with other Pokémon. It just sounds so cruel.
  • Palutena: But not all trainers raise Pokémon for battle, Viridi.
  • Viridi: Ugh, whatever...
  • Palutena: Anyway, this Pokémon Trainer's team consists of Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard. Each Pokémon has its own strengths and weaknesses, but the Pokémon Trainer will switch Pokémon to try to turn the tide of a match.
  • Pit: So I'm guessing that I'll have to change my battle strategy, based on which Pokémon I'm fighting.
  • Palutena: That's correct. Squirtle is quick, but very light. Ivysaur's vines give it good attack range, but it's the least mobile of the three. And Charizard has its wings for long-ranged recoveries, along with its powerful, but self-damaging Flare Blitz.
  • Viridi: Also, beware of the Triple Finish Final Smash. It packs a serious punch if you get caught in its path.
  • Pit: Right, I'll try to remember that if the Smash Ball ever shows up.
:ultinkling:Inkling
  • Pit: What is that thing? I don't recall seeing it before.
  • Palutena: From what I've heard, that is an Inkling. It is a species of squid that can also change into a humanoid.
  • Viridi: Inklings came to existence after humanity was destroyed by rising ocean levels. They had to hunt for whatever habitable land was left, but the competition for land eventually lead to the creation of the "Turf Wars".
  • Pit: Turf Wars?
  • Viridi: Yes, Inklings come in many different colors, but they could only tolerate their own color of ink. Whenever they're hit by ink of a different color, the results are not pretty.
  • Pit: Ugh, I'm sure glad that I'm an angel. But what should I know about their fighting abilities?
  • Palutena: Inklings fight by using various weapons to spread ink all around them. If you get sprayed by their ink, you'll take greater damage from their attacks than normal.
  • Viridi: But their ink supply is limited. When empty, the Inklings have to refuel by diving into their own ink.
  • Palutena: An Inkling without ink is vulnerable, so try to use that weakness to your advantage.
  • Pit: Got it. I just hope that their ink isn't permanent.
  • Viridi: Their ink will disappear after a while, so you don't have to worry about staying dirty for the whole match.
:ultkrool:King K. Rool
  • Pit: Now there's a face that I've never seen before. Lady Palutena, who is this guy? And why does his left eye look so weird?
  • Palutena: That is the ruler of the Kremling Krew, King K. Rool.
  • Pit: King Cruel? I don't recall hearing about him before.
  • Viridi: No Pit, it's King "K." Rool! And I shouldn't be too surprised that you don't know about him.
  • Palutena: King K. Rool is the arch-enemy of Donkey Kong and the Kong family. He has antagonized the Kongs in various ways, which includes stealing Donkey Kong's banana hoard, and kidnapping certain Kong family members.
  • Viridi: King K. Rool's cruelty is so low that he has no problems executing his own followers, and he even tried to destroy Donkey Kong Island with a weapon called the "Blast-o-Matic".
  • Pit: Ugh, with that bloodshot eye, I guess it shouldn't be too surprising that he's unstable. But what should I know about his fighting abilities?
  • Palutena: King K. Rool is big, slow, and powerful. Watch out for his Blunderbuss, as it can fire a cannonball that will deal a lot of damage if you get hit.
  • Viridi: He can also use his own crown like a boomerang. And if you think that you'll have the advantage by getting in close, beware that King K. Rool can counter your direct attacks with his own stomach.
  • Pit: So he can attack from a distance, and counter my direct attacks? It sure sounds like he's well prepared for anything.
  • Palutena: King K. Rool is still far from perfect Pit. He leaves himself wide open when attacking, so try to use his slow speed to your advantage. That will be your best chance for victory.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Pit- Bayonetta!!!...oh no...not her again...too many nightmares by that ruthless, yet beautiful, witch
Palutena- That witch ain’t got nothing on pure hearted beauties such as myself, but as we both know she isn’t someone to play with
Pit- Yeah you’re right
Pit and Palutena- Hopefully she doesn’t hear us
Bayo- Hello goddess...and HELLO little one. I hope you’re ready for some run with your favorite witch
Pit and Palutena- AHHHHH
Viridi- What happened to Dark Pit?

Mamp

Smash Apprentice
Do y'all think character who were in Smash 4 will have the same guidance conversations, or do you think they'll be rewritten?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Do y'all think character who were in Smash 4 will have the same guidance conversations, or do you think they'll be rewritten?
I think they can reuse all of the secret convos Pit and Snake have had in Brawl+4, but recording new lines for the characters they haven’t talked about before/new lines for reworked characters and also the Pit convo Snake has (cause it would be amazing to have Pit/Palutena/Viridi interrupt Snake trying to get dirt on him)

:ultpit:- :ultbayonetta::ultcloud::ultcorrin::ultganondorf::ulticeclimbers::ultlink::ultike:(the young one):ultinkling::ultlucas::ultmarth::ultmewtwo::ultdaisy::ultpichu::ultsheik::ultpokemontrainer:(for Ivy and Squirtle only):ultridley::ultrobin(either Chrom somehow gets to fight this day or he’s getting another roast) :ultroy::ultryu::ultsnake::ultwolf::ultyounglink::ultzelda:and other newcomers

:ultsnake:- :ultbayonetta::ultbowserjr::ultcloud::ultcorrin::ultdoc::ultduckhunt::ultganondorf::ultgreninja::ultike:(older one):ultinkling::ultlittlemac::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultmegaman::ultmewtwo::ultmiifighters::ultpacman::ultpalutena::ultdaisy::ultpichu::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultridley::ultrobin:ultrosalina::ultroy::ultryu::ultshulk::ultvillager::ultwiifittrainer::ultzss:and other newcomers

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Have you guys seen the Palutena's Guidance/Hades' Misguidance videos made by Zelda Universe?

Top Bottom