• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom GameCube Controllers

Eating A Cookie

Smash Rookie
I got my clear back and it is sick! Better than I was hoping! I wasn't aware it was going to come with shoulder buttons, but I'm really glad it did. These ones are much nicer than the ones I had before.

Thanks gcs customs!

Last edited:

nickjohnson3201

Smash Rookie
Hey man i want a controller and if i order the long cord option would it be brand new hardware coming from the new smash ball controllers? Are the shells first party or not?

pagedMov

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pagedMov
Uh, just wondering if you guys are like back ordered or something, I placed my order like over a month ago lol

Synnett

Alligator Lord
Wew, nice website! I might consider it if I ever go far lol.

Does the controller feels exactly like the original ones? I bought one of these new smash controllers for the Wii U and I just can't use it. :/

CloudxStrife

Smash Rookie
Uh, just wondering if you guys are like back ordered or something, I placed my order like over a month ago lol
Same. I placed an order of LED lights on August 17th. I emailed him and he said on 31st that he has a large bulk of paint orders so he hasn't been able to work on it yet.

Pickles_211

Smash Rookie
Can you rewire a controller so that when I press x, an input for z comes out and vice versa?

JBones

Smash Cadet
Yo! I'm still in the early stages of thinking about a controller I want.
I use a pro controller and love it, but I feel the analog sticks are lacking in the sense that diagonal inputs are difficult. Ignoring the notches, you know how they're easier to notice on the GC if you rotate it?
I'm pretty much just looking to put GC sticks on a pro controller. Is that something you could do?

Lay-Z

Smash Rookie
NNID
King-Dani
Just tried to check out your website because I am interested in a custom controller. But your website seems to be broken. Is it coming back up any time soon?

GCS Gaming Customs

https://gcsgamingcustoms.storenvy.com
Yes everything is still up.. I have been locked out of my account for like 2 months. Check out custom controllers at gcsgamingcustoms.com, also pickup a 10% black friday discount using the code: gcsholiday. Lasts all weekend!

I cannot mod the functionality of the controller (remapping buttons) since that is against proper tournament use. Order your controller now to receive it before the holidays!

GenNyan

Smash Ace
Are there any pictures of a controller with sanded handles? Also will that make it easier to hold/relive stress on my wrist?

YoHeKing

Smash Master
NNID
YoHeKing
3DS FC
1504-5702-2379
When you click on "Your Cart" it says the requested URL could not be found on the server :(

Radeon

Smash Rookie
Can you explain what the notched analog selection is on the website? Is that like the Kadano mod with the 18 degree notches?

lederpyslime244

Smash Rookie
hey i bought one of the ps3 anolog sticks when do u think it will arrive and i also never got a email confirming i bought it

Top Bottom