• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Curving Fire Wolf

Chaco

Never Logs In
It can be done, I did it like three times the other day, and we're talking like 60 degrees too.

I was aiming down at the bottom of FD and saw that I was not high enough and was going to bounce, and I somehow made it go parallel with the stage and have no landing lag, he kinda slid into a Dtilt.

Note: It was always heading down towards the stage.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
The fire wolf can actually go into all of the cardinal directions as well as all or if not most of the angles within a 360 degree radius. Some alreayd no this but for those that dont, it's still a good reference.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm talking in the middle of Fire wolf changing directions...

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
This happened when you approached the ground, right? You probably know that upB has 16 directions. If you use the one that aims you one direction down from parallel to the stage, you will follow the path of the stage when you hit it. Do you think thats what it was?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Honestly, I have no clue.

Diagram time.

= Is stage W is wolf
-is air
-----------------w
------------------
==========

------------------
--------------w--
==========

------------------
-----------------
======<w==

And ended about

==<w======

Hope that makes some sense...o_o

It like curved though....like banana curve. o_o

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Yeah, you used it at the angle that was almost parallel, and it carried you along the ground. I'm pretty certain about this, we had a similar thread a while back and that's the conclusion we got over there too.

Top Bottom